How Will You Die?
Have you ever wondered how you'll meet your demise? Usually we don't know what the Grim Reaper has in mind for us until the end is in sight. Until now. Answer all these question to the best of your ability and we'll predict what will do you in. Admit it. You're dying to know!
5. Which of these diseases have your ancestors died of?
6. According to your doctor and/or medical charts what term best describes your weight?
7. Do you drink alcohol?
Yes, like a fish
Yes, occasionally (a drink or two a day or less)
8. Do you smoke?
Yes, like chimney
Yes, but on rare occasion
9. What best describes your level of physical activity?
Inactive, sedentary--I'm a couch potato.
Moderate--I enjoy a walk or other light exercise.
Vigorous--I consider myself an athlete.
10. Are you now or do you plan to be employed in the following jobs?
11. What are your religious views/activities?
Attend a house of worship regularly
12. How much time do you spend in the car?
Less than 30,0000 miles per year
More than 30,0000 miles per year
13. Are you diabetic?
14. Which of these activities do you do?
15. What is your economic situation?
16. In your next life, what would you like to be?
A criminal lawyer.
George W. Bush
A military leader.
Nothing. I don't believe in an afterlife or god.