SelectSmart.com
       

This quiz tests MacGyver Selector Murdoc -- Little is known about the international assassin Murdoc. He is, and has been, the best in his line of work; his methods are, in his own words, "quick, neat, untraceable." Television Knowledge Quizzes, Trivia, IQ Tests
This Television IQ Quiz is based upon the selector MacGyver Selector by Silverwing.
Test your knowledge of:
Murdoc -- Little is known about the international assassin Murdoc. He is, and has been, the best in his line of work; his methods are, in his own words, "quick, neat, untraceable."

Show what you know by answering true or false to the following. Answer ''false'' if neither applies or if you're not sure. Your score will be calculated on the next page.

Your first question is below.


It's about 6 in the morning when the Phoenix Foundation phones you, interrupting your hard-earned sleep. They want you to go after a man who just got away with several thousand dollars from the Foundation. Would you accept?
True False

After finding all the information you can about this incident, what would you rather do: get an armed team behind you to storm his apartment (yes) or go after him yourself without a momentís delay (no)?
True False

You arrive at this unknown manís apartment only to find it completely empty. There is no trace that anyone has been in this building for months, and your superiors at Phoenix suggest you drop the case and hand it over to the police. Would you?
True False

On your way out, you notice footprints in the mud outside the building. It only rained last night, and no one is supposed to have been around here since. What would give you greater satisfaction: wandering off by yourself (yes) or informing Phoenix of your discovery (no)?
True False

You follow the prints to where they stop in front of a large machinery shed around back. However, after entering, you are ambushed from behind. In the fist fight that follows (you are unarmed of course), do you flail out aggressively with only the intent of coming out alive, throwing every insult that comes to mind (yes), or do you try to land a few good solid punches, just enough to knock them out (no)?
True False

There was too much resistance to your struggle. They drag you downstairs and lock you in a cellar-like room. Do you go straight to the door and try to work it open (or break it down) (yes) or immediately notice whatís in the room with you (no)?
True False

The criminal head of this whole problem, and the man who stole the money from Phoenix, comes down to see who stumbled upon his hideout. Heís very young-- about 17. He tells you that they need to know if you brought anyone else into the fray, but if no one comes, youíll be dead by same time tomorrow. In reply, what would you say more naturally? ďYouíll never get away with this. Why donít you just fight fair?Ē (yes) or ďCanít we talk about this? There are better ways of getting money. You donít have to turn to crime.Ē (no)
True False

Would you consider seeing it his way and helping him if your life is spared?
True False

As he leaves, you manage to expertly-- though admittedly, it was difficult-- swipe a key out of his back pocket as he leaves. Good news-- itís a master key. It should work on your door. Bad news-- the door window is too small and too high up for you to even think of reaching the knob. Then you remember seeing a coil of copper wire in one corner of the room. Be honest-- is an idea forming?
True False

You unwind the coil of copper wire and thread the key onto one end securely, then push it through the window. After several attempts, it fits into the locked doorknob. You twist the wire carefully, and the door opens. Do you take off before anyone can tell youíre gone?
True False

As you move your way cautiously up the stairs, you are spotted from an overhead balcony. Theyíre right on your tail, and you canít see any escape routes between them and you. Thereís a pile of junk on the landing with you. In a desperate attempt, do you (yes) pull the fire extinguisher from the wall and spray it at them, or (no) pick up a can of paint thinner, hurl the contents at your pursuers, and throw a lit match?
True False

Theyíre still after you as you near the exit! You have another idea that may or may not work. You MIGHT have time to jam a beam fom the lumber pile through the double doors and lock them in. On the other hand, you know that you can make a clean getaway and live to fight another day if you bolt out of there without a backward glance, and still may be able to come back with more of the Phoenix Foundation in about a half-hour. Do you take the crazy risk?
True False

You trapped the criminals! The 17-year-old is now attending a program with other troubled kids, on his way to a happy future. Phoenix says itís all thanks to you. In response, do you choose to (yes) nod silently and walk away, maintaining an air of mystery, or (no) thank them genuinely and smile, maybe making a little joke?
True False

Now that you have answered all the questions, continue to the Show Me My Score button below.

All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale.