1. He gives a low energy, rambling, self-pitying announcement of another bid for the presidency.
2. His endorsed candidates fail miserably in the election. The Democrats surprise pundits and retain the Senate and do better in the House than expected. No Red Wave.
3. A special prosecutor in named to investigate Trump in regards to Mar-a-Lago classified documents and also January 6th.
4. Courts order Lindsey Graham and Michael Flynn to testify in Georgia election fraud case.
5. Trump appointed judges reverse ruling of Judge Cannon and end tenure and delay of special master in stolen, mishandled documents case.
6. Trump dines with Nazi-loving, anti-Semites.
7. Trump calls for termination of the Constitution.
8. Trump organization found guilty on all counts of tax fraud.
Did I miss anything?
Comments Start Below
The views and claims expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views and beliefs of SelectSmart.com. Not every statement made here can be assumed to be a fact.
Comments on "This must be the worst start of a presidential candidate's campaign ever.":