pb's been cautious about GOPs' counting their chickens before they're hatched...to this point.
Of course, odds have always been that GOPs'd take back the House. These are midterms and the Dems have a narrow margin already.
However, that 34th District special election in Texas last week: Mayra Flores won a historically Dem district, which Cook has +5 Democrat and she won it by 8 points. What might happen if GOPs are +13 across the whole country!!!!!?
So, the five reasons Dems should prepare for a shellacking in 022.
1. Biden's support among Hispanics has plummeted. Note last week's election.
2. High gas prices and Bidenís fossil fuel policies.
3. Inflation. And, that video clip in which Biden callously called it transitory.
4. The plummeting stock market. pb's retirement fund has taken a huge hit. Same for tens of millions of Americans.
5. Concerns about the ability of our frail "Doddering Old Fool" to lead the nation in the face of historic challenges. Voters don't want congressional Dems to continue to rubber stamp the policies of "that feckless dementia-ridden piece of crap."
During the 020 campaign, pb was telling you that this sort of thing would happen is you elected a man in the moderate stage of dementia.
Do you Blue MAGAs regret it yet?
Comments Start Below
The views and claims expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views and beliefs of SelectSmart.com. Not every statement made here can be assumed to be a fact.
Comments on "Five reasons why Democrats should get ready for a 'five alarm fire' in 2022 midterms":