Articles & Commentaries
Read, write and respond.

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors
Is your name welcomed below?
Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

An Essay by Professor Carrier you may also enjoy Jun and Kairos: Kooks and Quacks of the Roman Empire: A Look into the World of the Gospels

I guess us being called nuts is a step up from PTTP calling us freaks the other day. - Kairos

I did? confused smiley

Where?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2010 10:49PM by PowerToThePeople.
Sorry it was pinheads apparently.

[www.selectsmart.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
I was stoned. Expect anything when I'm under the influence. smoking smiley

I wasn't "calling" anybody anything. When I typed the word "points", I thought of pinheads and posted a pic of pinheads. There's really nothing more to it. I'm sorry that you took it wrong. If you look at the context, we were in full agreement, so I'm puzzled why you internalized that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2010 08:22AM by PowerToThePeople.
I knew you were stoned lol!

That was some good stuff what type was it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm too busy to go to Israel so I'm spending nights in the library reading history books and travel guides.
I know what that's like. I'd like to go to Israel too, its so hard to picture the history there without really being there, but its tough to go because of the shitty situation there, unless that is one wants to pay some relatively expensive plane fees. The problem is that if you enter Israel you can't get back out without a fairly expensive plane ticket, because all the surrounding countries won't let you in if you have an Israeli stamp on your passport.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2010 11:04AM by Kairos.
I hear ya K, not to mention that I think the sh*t gonna hit the fan again over there after those five Israelis got wasted by Hamas recently
Yeah that's another major reason why not to go.

I was very lucky almost immediately, because I know that many students have a lot of problems due to the fact that they use low-quality services. I want to say, if you need a high-quality essay, then welcome to the site https://www.resellerratings.com/store/PapersOwl, here, thanks to the feedback from people who have already used this service, you can choose the most suitable service for yourself, which will do all your work for you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!