SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

SelectSmart.com Your dialect reveals where you live.
What do you call this small freshwater lobster-like crustacean?
Crawdad
Crawfish
Crayfish
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Bernie In Chair with Mittens memes are Bernin' up the internet! ***STILL!!!***

Posted by Ponderer 
The Bernie In Chair with Mittens memes are Bernin' up the internet! ***STILL!!!***
January 22, 2021 03:38AM
And I think mine's the best...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2021 06:21PM by Ponderer.
Re: The Bernie In Chair with Mittens memes are Bernin' up the internet!
January 22, 2021 03:42AM
January 22, 2021 03:57AM
January 22, 2021 03:57AM
January 22, 2021 04:04AM
January 22, 2021 04:07AM
January 22, 2021 04:09AM
(They shoulda erased away the chair legs)

January 22, 2021 04:18AM
January 22, 2021 04:35AM
The fact Bernie wearing a pair of mittens sitting on a chair made a bigger splash than a presidential inauguration tells you everything about how popular team Fifth Place / Charity Chase truly is and who should really be president of this country.

Here's one I made - a variation on the theme...

January 22, 2021 04:39AM
That's a good one! Nicely done!

January 22, 2021 04:40AM
January 22, 2021 04:46AM
Indy!
The fact Bernie wearing a pair of mittens sitting on a chair made a bigger splash than a presidential inauguration tells you everything about how popular team Fifth Place / Charity Chase truly is and who should really be president of this country.

Here's one I made - a variation on the theme...

We get people saying that that online polls are good indicator of actual electability, we get people saying that tweets are a reliable indicator. Indy, that's new one: memes are now a measure of popularity.

Incidentally, this guy made a big splash when he attended an Auschwitz commemoration ceremony.

See [www.angelfire.com]

January 22, 2021 04:46AM
Thanks Pondy. Someone tweeted the real knitting gif (Christopher Walken) so it seemed like a fun idea to cross it with the Bernie fad.

Made this one before things took off...

January 22, 2021 05:03AM
Curt Anderson

We get people saying that that online polls are good indicator of actual electability, we get people saying that tweets are a reliable indicator. Indy, that's new one: memes are now a measure of popularity.

A guy who makes his living off the internet probably really should understand how it works, Curt. Maybe you can sit down with your son one day and have him explain it to you. eye rolling smiley
January 22, 2021 06:14AM
Hot off the press...

January 22, 2021 06:19AM
January 22, 2021 06:42AM
January 22, 2021 06:56AM
This website lets you transport Bernie and his mittens anywhere in the world using Google Maps

Of the typically colourful internet fallout that followed President Biden’s recent inauguration, a new website that lets you transport Bernie Sanders and his mittens anywhere in the world comes in near the top, just above the latest evidence that The Simpsons does in fact predict our future (Kamala Harris wore the same outfit as Lisa in the episode she becomes President. Coincidence? We think not.)

The website, known simply as ‘bernie-sits’, allows anyone to enter a valid address and watch as a disgruntled Bernie appears magically in that setting. It turns out Bernie looking bored atop Machu Pichu, in Moscow’s Red Square or thoroughly out of place on Bondi beach is just as entertaining as it was on the Capitol.

Discover the website here.

January 22, 2021 07:10AM
Are you making all those - or finding them online? Cuz you're damn productive if they're yours.
January 22, 2021 07:26AM
Ponderer,
Your Bernies and the website you posted are pretty cool. Bernie plopped himself down on our median strip.

January 22, 2021 07:28AM
I'm finding a lot online.

Mine are:
• Bernie Waiting for Godot
• Bernie Waiting for Godot on Star Trek Screen
• Bernie getting the Ludevico Technique

January 22, 2021 07:29AM
Isn't that cool, Curt? He was on the driveway of my childhood home a little while ago.

January 22, 2021 07:34AM
Indy!, once you have him all erase masked with a transparent background, you can plop him down into just about any picture. And with that bland, sharp contrast background behind him on the parent image, the Magic Wand tool makes quick work of it. I probably spent more time looking for just the right Waiting for Gadot image than actually making the meme.

January 22, 2021 07:50AM
A dear old friend from Junior college who I was in another Samuel Beckett play with about forty years ago got a huge kick out of Bernie Waiting for Godot. So I made this from a recent production shot from somewhere of the play she and I were in and sent it to her. I played the guy in the chair. She played the other guy you see. There were two other characters in the trash cans.

"Endgame with Bernie"

January 22, 2021 07:50AM
Ponderer,
I texted the image of Bernie's "visit" to my place and the link to my friends. They responded with a Bernie in Egypt, the Red Square, etc.

One of my friends sent this, I don't know if it his original or not, but for the fashionistas out there...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!