1. Do you want your club to be based in or near a major city? Or do you prefer a small market team? London is the epicenter. I want a club in or near London.
I donít want to be just another London supporter and having an inner-city rival is huge. Give me a club in or near a major city besides London (>400,000 residents).
I root for the little guys. Give me a small city team (<400,000).
2. Do you prefer a sleek new stadium or an old one with character? I'd like an older stadium with lots of history and classic architecture.
History is nice, but I value comfort and amenities over nostalgia.
3. Whatís your ideal stadium size? The more the merrier. I want to be part of one of the biggest crowds in the Premier League.
I donít want to be lost in the crowd, but I do want a venue that makes serious noise. An average-sized one works for me.
The fewer the seats, the better chance I can be closer to the action. I prefer a smaller, more intimate experience.
4. Do you expect your club to be big spenders? Yes, I want the best team money can buy.
I expect my team to spend some money, but I donít want a club that just snatches up all the expensive players.
I root for the little guys. Give me a team trying against all odds to win on the cheap.
5. How important to you is loyalty between a manager and his club ownership? A manager needs time to develop his philosophy. I want a club and manager partnership that lasts as long as possible.
Give the manager a little leeway. But if weíre not consistently winning within 2-3 years, then itís time to look elsewhere.
The pieces are in place to win RIGHT NOW. If we canít make progress within a year or two, letís go in a different direction.
6. How crucial is immediate success to you? I want a team thatís primed to win the title almost every year. Need to be near a lock for the Top 4.
I want a team that I can grow with. I donít want a juggernaut, but one with potential to make a breakthrough in the near future.
Middle of the pack is fine with me, just as long as theyíre not a strong threat for relegation.
I root for the little guys. Give me a team thatís always playing for an upset, even if it means potential relegation.
7. What kind of playing style do you prefer from your team? I want a club that controls the ball, puts shots on goal, and continuously attacks, even if it means giving up goals as well. Iím perfectly happy with a 3-2 victory.
I want a club that puts up stifling defense and tries to limit their opponentsí opportunities to score. A 1-0 win sounds fine to me.
Life is about balance, and my team should move the ball without being reckless. A 2-1 win sounds about right.
8. What do you expect from your team in terms of discipline? Let the yellow (and sometimes red) cards fly. Physical (dirty?) play is part of the game.
My club shouldnít be a pushover, but they shouldnít be doing all the pushing either.
Letís keep it clean, boys. Letís keep it clean.
9. I want a club with at least one player from the US Yes, I mean, come on, even just one.
Not necessary. It is the ENGLISH Premier League after all.
10. If I had to pick my favorite (sorry, favourite) colors, theyíd be these (choose up to three colors). Black