Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A good anti-Nazi drama I enjoyed.

Posted by Curt Anderson 
A good anti-Nazi drama I enjoyed.
November 15, 2017 07:45AM
I just watched "The Man I Married" starring Francis Lederer, Joan Bennett and Lloyd Nolan. Well acted and directed. What I found especially interesting is that in 1940, which was before Pearl Harbor, this film talked about dissidents dying at the hands of the Nazis in the Dachau concentration camp and showing how the Nazis brutalized Jews, Czechs, etc.

"The Man I Married" Synopsis, reviews: [www.tcm.com]
An American woman learns that her German husband is a Nazi sympathizer. It was on TCM last night.

I watched it on my laptop here: [www.tcm.com] TCM makes their films available for a few days after they show it on TV. If you have the right cable or satellite provider you may be able to watch it on your TV.

Trump is unintentionally sabotaging his own and Republican candidates' campaigns.

Re: A good anti-Nazi drama I enjoyed.
November 15, 2017 09:45PM
Never seen it, but hopefully I will sometime.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!