SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Write and post your long form essays and articles on The SelectSmart.com Post.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I saw 2 UFOs about midnight PST 9/18-9/19

Posted by Hornswoggle 
Sam
Re: I saw 2 UFOs about midnight PST 9/18-9/19
September 29, 2013 04:03PM
I've always thought that implications of the double slit experiment could be indicative of time travel and that if that is what is going on avoidance of paradox would explain why the "travelers" try not to interact so much. That said, if these are time travelers, I would surmise that they traveled way back into our (their) ancient past which might explain weird cave drawings, hieroglyphics and even all of godism and could have been their way of preparing us for a future of their integration with us and possibly to redirect our future away from the path we took/take which could have resulted in destruction of the earth and a change in our species that ended up being nonbeneficial.

Barring time travel and let's say these are high-tech covert technologies being used by some ubercovert present day humans, in the cases of reported abductions and alien creatures, I could imagine a kind of drug or other mind manipulation that would cause abductees to experience what they want them to experience. I think the experiences are so similar between abductees because they can stimulate/manipulate certain areas of the brain to produce those experiences just like near death, sleep paralysis and dmt trippers each have similar experiences within their category. This could be their very advanced way of disseminating mock-worthy false cover.

Whatever all of this is, it is certainly fascinating if not a bit scary to imagine another whole world of reality that we know virtually nothing about. Yet. I think people who summarily dismiss this phenomena as hooey are the ones in for the biggest shock when/if the truth of it ever surfaces and they would best be served to believe that something weird is going on and it's not all in some people's flatulent brains. Dismissing evidence is the same as denial which is a coping mechanism. Be brave, Mockers, and just think about it: why would our brains have evolved to be so wacked that we cannot depend on our senses to represent reality anymore? Now THAT would be weird.
September 29, 2013 05:35PM
How about the idea that all our biggest current problems in the world are the result of time travelers coming back in time to try to fix things that weren't nearly half as bad in the first place.

Sam
September 29, 2013 06:16PM
That wouldn't make much sense since you would think they have the advantage of hindsight and would choose/determine a path that would generate the best course of action for the result they desire. IOW, if they have the power to visit the past and project what would result if they changed something, they would also have to power to do so a multitude of times to see all the potential results of their visitations/alterations.
September 29, 2013 06:35PM
You could look throughout history for examples of preventative actions backfiring catastrophically. How would they be able to see all the potential results of their visitations without living them?

Sam
September 29, 2013 06:48PM
Perhaps they are now in the midst of trial and error tactics and so far what they've tried has resulted in less than desirous outcomes. The paradoxical nature of it all is mindboggling (and sometimes migraine inducing, lol) but compelling nonetheless. From what I've read about accounts of "abductees" there might be a breeding program in full swing which seems to imply, if the visitors are future humans, that we evolve away from some necessary trait to keep our species going, that being, perhaps, our capacity for emotion (which some abductees have reported). Also, according to some reports, we may have evolve toward full-on sterility which could be nature's way of cleansing the planet of the virus of humanity.
September 29, 2013 07:36PM
Interesting thoughts, Sam. Obviously you've given this a lot of thought.

"...in the cases of reported abductions and alien creatures, I could imagine a kind of drug or other mind manipulation that would cause abductees to experience what they want them to experience." - Sam

Right. And that's why I'm agnostic about Penniston's contention that they're us from the future. It could be that the visitors want him to think that so that he and other humans would be more cooperative with them.

Never trust a space alien. That's what I always say. winking smiley
Sam
September 29, 2013 08:24PM
Lol! But with that logic it would seem they would want us to think they look more like us than they reportedly do.
September 29, 2013 08:55PM
Well there's the hybrids.
Sam
September 29, 2013 09:38PM
Yep but getting back to reality, I have to say the thing that seems most likely to me is that these craft are man-made in the present and that such experiences that "abductees" report are a result of some kind of mind manipulation either thru some kind of chemical or some unknown to us other kind of energy, perhaps magnetic or electrical in nature or simply hypnosis. As for what some report as marks on their bodies that correspond to what they say was done to them, I have seen experiments in hypnosis that resulted in a welt rising on the skin as a result of a suggestion that a cold spoon was actually burning hot so I know psychosomatic effects can be produced as a result of inculcation.
September 29, 2013 09:50PM
I have seen experiments in hypnosis that resulted in a welt rising on the skin as a result of a suggestion that a cold spoon was actually burning hot so I know psychosomatic effects can be produced as a result of inculcation. - Sam

But what they're pulling out are small black stone-like objects similar to the composition in meteorites. Surgeons and scientists don't know what to make of them.
Sam
September 29, 2013 10:30PM
I think those are just a result of previous life experiences (like someone falling down or bumping into something and not realizing a tiny piece of something was embedded) and perhaps later in life it becomes subconsciously irritating which manifests as part of the "abduction" experience.
September 30, 2013 07:27AM
You don't get meteorite-type objects lodged under your skin by accident. It's not like they're all over the place.

If what you're saying were true, they'd be pulling out an assortment of objects from abductees. But it's always the same - tiny black stone-like objects that are comprised of elements commonly found in meteorites. They become imbedded in the nerve and muscle fibers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2013 07:27AM by Hornswoggle.
Sam
September 30, 2013 04:22PM
I would bet there is meteorite debris covering the entire earth. I'm just saying it's more likely to be something like that than an implant. That said, if they are implants it would still most likely be from present day humans, not aliens or future us.
September 30, 2013 05:58PM
The odds of all of those people accidentally getting meteorites lodged under their skin is so astronomical it can't even be considered as an explanation. So essentially you're saying that they had to be put there by people.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2013 06:01PM by Hornswoggle.
Sam
September 30, 2013 06:47PM
No, that's what you're saying. I think more people than you think have "foreign" debris under their skin than we can ever know. You've only paid attention to the few cases of "meteorite" and not the multitude of instances of more common materials.

As a teenager in Hawaii I was walking on a coral reef once and fell and scraped my shin. It was a bloody scrape that took forever to heal. Almost a year later long after it had healed, it started feeling itchy and irritated. One day I discovered a tiny sore on the scar. I scratched at it and a tiny bit of coral surfaced and came out. Just saying it happens. If the "implants" were found to be made of something unknown or were somehow obviously manufactured rather than naturally occuring I might be more convinced it was anything but some common debris.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!