Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone . .

Posted by Lamb of Our Lord 
Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone . .
June 06, 2012 10:49PM
I am sinless, hence I am free to judge according to Jesus.

I righteously hate fags, and I sincerely believe they should all be placed in concentration camps, and be stoned to death for their sin!

The same goes for masturbators and contraceptive using "seed spilling" lustful perverts who engages in non-productive sex! angry smiley

- LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT BELIEVE IN LÜGENPRESSE!!! HAIL TRUMP!!! OUR MESSIAH, THE SECOND COMING OF LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

God took the trouble to sacrificed Himself to Himself to circumvent a rule He Himself made, because He loves us. But unappreciative Atheists chooses to reject God because they like to sin and like to be immoral despite of all that God has done for them! INGRATES! angry smiley

tongue sticking out smiley COME STUDY THE BIBLE WITH ME @ [www.selectsmart.com] !!! thumbs up

angry smiley Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone : [www.selectsmart.com]

angry smiley MASTURBATORS (AKA WANKERS) ARE HOMOS TOO!!! : [www.selectsmart.com]

angry smiley God given human rights does not apply to AtheistsTM and Homos. : [www.selectsmart.com]
Sam
Re: Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone . .
June 06, 2012 10:57PM
CTD, Do you agree with your brother, LOL? ARE you LOL?
Jun
June 07, 2012 11:05AM
Many of these bigotted stupidstitionists thinks they are so righteous that they deserves to go to heaven, while seeing unbelievers as deserving of hell and sadistic torture by their hell-creator demonic god.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Juni {^á´¥^}

"Don't judge other people just because they sin differently from you!" ~ Anon

Three things you (probably) don't know about Islam
[www.youtube.com]

Welcome To Belgistan -- The New Muslim Capital Of Europe
[www.youtube.com]

June 11, 2012 10:12PM
thumbs up Well said LOL.

Jun Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Many of these bigotted stupidstitionists thinks
> they are so righteous that they deserves to go to
> heaven, while seeing unbelievers as deserving of
> hell and sadistic torture by their hell-creator
> demonic god.

Us Christians are righteous followers of Jesus and God, and we are sinless because Jesus have already died for our sins.

> while seeing unbelievers as deserving of
> hell and sadistic torture by their hell-creator
> demonic god.

I would love to watch all of you Atheists, Homos and all the perverted lustful self-wanking seed-spilling faggots burn and scream for eternality filled with regret! Nothing could make me happier as a God-fearing Christian!!! hot smiley Hallelujah!

Pitt

------------------------------------------------------

But do you understand what the New York Times wants, and the far-left want? They want to break down the white, Christian, male power structure, which you're a part, and so am I, and they want to bring in millions of foreign nationals to basically break down the structure that we have. In that regard, Pat Buchanan is right. So I say you've got to cap with a number. - Bill O'Reilly thumbs up
Sam
June 11, 2012 10:22PM
Juni, This made me lmao! " thumbs upWell said LOL. " tongue sticking out smiley
Jun
July 31, 2012 08:16PM
drinking smiley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Juni {^á´¥^}

"Don't judge other people just because they sin differently from you!" ~ Anon

Three things you (probably) don't know about Islam
[www.youtube.com]

Welcome To Belgistan -- The New Muslim Capital Of Europe
[www.youtube.com]

April 11, 2013 12:27AM
Related Thread:
Wouldn't it thus be "hellish" effectively for believers if their non-believing loved ones are sent to hell, even if they might be in heaven?
[www.youtube.com]

The Lady @ t=3:47 (min:s) said it all. thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

- LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT BELIEVE IN LÜGENPRESSE!!! HAIL TRUMP!!! OUR MESSIAH, THE SECOND COMING OF LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

God took the trouble to sacrificed Himself to Himself to circumvent a rule He Himself made, because He loves us. But unappreciative Atheists chooses to reject God because they like to sin and like to be immoral despite of all that God has done for them! INGRATES! angry smiley

tongue sticking out smiley COME STUDY THE BIBLE WITH ME @ [www.selectsmart.com] !!! thumbs up

angry smiley Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone : [www.selectsmart.com]

angry smiley MASTURBATORS (AKA WANKERS) ARE HOMOS TOO!!! : [www.selectsmart.com]

angry smiley God given human rights does not apply to AtheistsTM and Homos. : [www.selectsmart.com]
April 13, 2013 01:55AM
LMAO @ "contraceptive using "seed spilling" lustful perverts who engages in non-productive sex!"

I thought Engrish was your second language, Jun. You do a better impersonation of a "bigotted stupidstitionist" than most of us Americans.
May 17, 2013 08:14AM
You are an apostate who is playing God! You are headed straight to hell
Sam
May 17, 2013 03:40PM
Hell is living on earth with people like LOL. Juni's not like that, tho, even tho LOL is Juni, surprise!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!