Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.

The job of the Biden campaign is simple, and Trump is helping.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Stephen Hawking (Physicist) Warmed that Earth Will be Wiped Out (Same Prediction in the Bible)thumbs up

Posted by Anonymous User 
Qoute from Stephen Hawking (theoretical physicist):[www.foxnews.com]

1. The Cuban missile crisis in 1963 was one of these. The frequency of such occasions is likely to increase in the future."

2. This is not the first time Hawking has warned of impending planetary doom. In 2006, the physicist warned that Earth was at an ever increasing risk of being wiped out. And lately, Hawking has become quite outspoken.

3. In April, he warned of the dangers of communicating with aliens, telling the Discovery Channel that extra-terrestrials are almost certain to exist -- and humanity should avoid contact with them at all cost.

4. In May, Hawking said he believed humans could travel millions of years into the future and repopulate their devastated planet. If spaceships are built that can fly faster than the speed of light, a day on board would be equivalent to a year on Earth. That is because -- according to Einstein -- as objects accelerate through space, time slows down around them.

The ‘physicist warned that “Earth was at an ever increasing risk of being wiped out.” He is correct about this statement but the rest of his statements were his opinion only. According to the Bible that the earth will be destroyed because of Christ rejecting world and that will happen because God said so as it is written in the book of Revelation chapter 6 through 18.

Let us take sampling of the earth destructions:

1. “So I looked and behold a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over fourth of the earth to kill with sword , with hunger, with death, and by the beast of the earth (Rev 6:8).”

2. “I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every salve and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks. Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand (Rev 6:12-17).”

Item 1 and 2 are samplings what will happen in the future. If you want to know more, read and study Revelation 6 – 18 to know all the cataclysmic destructions that will take place on planer earth

Imagine, fourth of the population of the earth will be killed because of this destruction. Item 2 destruction that stars of heaven fell to the earth. This tell us that Hawking theory seems not to work even his idea is to go and populate other planets because he knew that earth will be destroyed but one thing he did not know is the knowledge of God because God will destroy the stars too! So even, his theory will work someday but the place he suggested to populate will be destroyed also.

There is a passage in the Scriptures that tell us; “Professing to be wise, they became fools (Romans 1:22NKJV).”

The Bible says, The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God (Psalm 14:1).”

If you want to know God. First, admit that you are a sinner and repent all of your sins. Repentance is turning away all the evil deeds that you have done. Then accept and believe Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Savior. Once, you do this act, then you are now a child of God.

God bless.
This is really sad. Talk about scraping from the bottom of the barrel trying to validate anything in the bible anything from a reputable scientist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
Kairos,

That is his own predictions that anybody can predit. You believe him because of his title as "Physicist" but there is a greater title telling you about the future. The One who created you that you keep on ignoring it. You cannot trust Him because as of this time, you do not have the things of God. Who knows that God can use you if you are willing to be used by the Creator but if not, you will stay where you are.

God bless.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2010 01:01AM by Believer.
If there is a greater title why are you posting a physicists opinion?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kairos wrote: If there is a greater title why are you posting a physicists opinion?

Answer: I was surprised by his opinion and he was true in one point, like the devastation of planet earth but the rest of his theory or opinions are all his ideas not from God's perspective. The reason that I posted this so called "scientist" because some of you follow scientist opinions.

You remember what God said, "Professing to be wise, they became fools (Romans 1:22)."

God bless.
Re: Stephen Hawking (Physicist) Warmed that Earth Will be Wiped Out (Same Prediction in the Bible)thumbs up
August 10, 2010 07:43PM
So nobody knows anything. There is no such thing as an expert on anything. Science is irrelevant.

eye rolling smiley

If Hawking is only a "so called 'scientist'", then there is no such thing as a real scientist.

Believer, who gave us the internet that you're using now as a pulpit? God or scientists?
Ponderer wrote: If Hawking is only a "so called 'scientist'", then there is no such thing as a real scientist.

Answer: There are some real scientists who turn and follow Jesus Christ. You can search if you want to find out those real scientists.

God bless.
If hawkings is not a real scientist why are you posting his opinions?

Should we take Hawkings seriously on this or not?

Should we take you seriously?

Ant wrote: Believer, who gave us the internet that you're using now as a pulpit? God or scientists?

Answer: My answer will blow your mind because you do not like to hear. God gave me. Why? I believe Genesis 1:1. I believe Genesis 1:26 that God created man. And if God created man, He gave “brains” to these scientists to think either they will obey God and disobey God. We are all disobedient to God and that is a fact (The Bible declares). If we are all obedient to God, you will not hear God's message in this site because we are all in synchronize what God has said. Is this making sense to you?

Since God created the minds to His creation regardless if they are believers or unbelievers then these scientists will create and invent that will be used by men. But remember - the Originator of the brains and the ideas of the design came from God. Although scientists did it because some scientists will glorify themselves because they invented something that the world can be used (e.g. computers, satellite systems, nanotechnology and so on) but these scientists do not realized that their minds came from God. Remember that God used these men for His own purposes and for His own glory.

The Bible says, "Professing to be wise, they became fools (Romans 1:22)."

By the way there are exceptions that there are some scientists who are believers in Jesus Christ and God used them too - for proclamation of God’s word to the scientific community.

Please see previous post [www.selectsmart.com]
why God used these men and they copied Jesus words to invent something very useful today using logic 0 and logic 1. Jesus statement is: “He who is not with Me is against Me.” He means there is no neutrality, no in-between. Either yes or no, either ON or OFF. If I write 010010101010101111101 which is the binary code - the computer itself can understand because it was invented to read and decode that way. AGAIN - WHERE DO THEY GET THIS IDEA? God gave them the idea even they were not aware of it during the process of inventing the devices whether it is an electronic, mechanical or combination of both and eventually used by the public.

Now you know but it seems you do not want to understand because you do not have the things of God.

God bless.
Kairos wrote: If hawkings is not a real scientist why are you posting his opinions?

Should we take Hawkings seriously on this or not?

Should we take you seriously?

ANSWER: I was surprised by his opinion and he was true in one point, like he commented the devastation of planet earth but the rest of his theory or opinions are all his ideas not from God's perspective. The reason that I posted this so called "scientist" because some of you follow scientist opinions. The rest of his theory WON'T work in God's perspective. Why? Please see the post of this particular scientist.

Qoute from Stephen Hawking (theoretical physicist):[www.foxnews.com]

1. The Cuban missile crisis in 1963 was one of these. The frequency of such occasions is likely to increase in the future."

2. This is not the first time Hawking has warned of impending planetary doom. In 2006, the physicist warned that Earth was at an ever increasing risk of being wiped out. And lately, Hawking has become quite outspoken.

3. In April, he warned of the dangers of communicating with aliens, telling the Discovery Channel that extra-terrestrials are almost certain to exist -- and humanity should avoid contact with them at all cost.

4. In May, Hawking said he believed humans could travel millions of years into the future and repopulate their devastated planet. If spaceships are built that can fly faster than the speed of light, a day on board would be equivalent to a year on Earth. That is because -- according to Einstein -- as objects accelerate through space, time slows down around them.

The ‘physicist warned that “Earth was at an ever increasing risk of being wiped out.” He is correct about this statement but the rest of his statements were his opinion only. According to the Bible that the earth will be destroyed because of Christ rejecting world and that will happen because God said so as it is written in the book of Revelation chapter 6 through 18.

Let us take sampling of the earth destructions:

1. “So I looked and behold a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over fourth of the earth to kill with sword , with hunger, with death, and by the beast of the earth (Rev 6:8).”

2. “I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every salve and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks. Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand (Rev 6:12-17).”

Item 1 and 2 are samplings what will happen in the future. If you want to know more, read and study Revelation 6 – 18 to know all the cataclysmic destructions that will take place on planer earth

Imagine, fourth of the population of the earth will be killed because of this destruction. Item 2 destruction that stars of heaven fell to the earth. This tell us that Hawking theory seems not to work even his idea is to go and populate other planets because he knew that earth will be destroyed but one thing he did not know is the knowledge of God because God will destroy the stars too! So even, his theory will work someday but the place he suggested to populate will be destroyed also.

There is a passage in the Scriptures that tell us; “Professing to be wise, they became fools (Romans 1:22NKJV).”

The Bible says, The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God (Psalm 14:1).”

If you want to know God. First, admit that you are a sinner and repent all of your sins. Repentance is turning away all the evil deeds that you have done. Then accept and believe Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Savior. Once, you do this act, then you are now a child of God.

You remember what God said, "Professing to be wise, they became fools (Romans 1:22)."

God bless.
I can't speak to the insane.

Kairos wrote: "I can't speak to the insane."

God is knocking at the door of your heart and God reveals to you all His word. It is time to open and let Him in or you can still shut the door and He is still outside of your heart.

It is a choice.

God bless.
Where is your god you speak of? Now you're going to say something really assinine like in your heart. Well then if god's in my heart, what do i need you here for?

Kairos wrote: Where is your god you speak of? Now you're going to say something really assinine like in your heart. Well then if god's in my heart, what do i need you here for?

Answer: Accept Him and He will come in and reside to your heart. If you cannot acept Him; He is a gentleman and He will stay outside your heart until that time you will realize that you are a sinner; probably at the end of your rope; then you ask Him and He will come in.

When this time will come, the Spirit of God will dwell in your heart and you will yield what God is saying to you as you can find in the pages of the Scriptures.

God bless.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!