Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.

The job of the Biden campaign is simple, and Trump is helping.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Kairos,

You wrote: "Believer, do you realise you sound like a robot? If anyone of us wanted to re-read the bible a few thousand times we'd pick up the Bible. Have you ever read any other books? Seriously.

Answer: You asked questions; then you got the answers based on the Bible not from the wisdom of men which you like to hear. I am not in this site to convince you and telling you persuasive words but only from the Bible. You do not like to hear because the god of this world (Satan) - the deceiver - the father of lies (The Bible declares) blocks your mindset to think the way that God wants you to think.

With regards to robot as you said; you are mistaken. Right now - that is the way you think and it is acceptable because we are all entitle to our opinion. I used to follow the cunning devices of men but with God's help; He intervened because I was following the course of this world not the way of life which is in Christ Jesus. I know it is very difficult for you to comprehend because your spiritual discernment concerning the things of God is still block.

Regarding book to read ...my concern is to read and study and apply in my life - the Bible. That is all I need.

You can too!---it that is your choice.

God bless.

God bless
Re: KAIROS WROTE: Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?
July 23, 2010 05:37AM

You asked questions; then you got the answers based on the Bible not from the wisdom of men

Believer who wrote the bible who are you kidding here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
July 23, 2010 07:37PM
Believer, how have you come to be at this site?

You seem to be on a mission from God.

Point blank, did God send you here?
indy,

I personally believe that God has the way of pointing me to this site and He did.

Years ago, I had a dream telling people of John 3:16 but I ignored doing that dream because I do not want to tell to the people about Him. Lately, He opened my understandng to know the truth. He changed me by His grace and His mercy.

Now - He directs - I follow.

God loves you and He wants you to be with Him someday and that is His promise to you. It is a choice to follow Jesus Christ.

God bless.
July 24, 2010 08:28AM
Wow maybe you should help start up a hajj for this site if god sent you here, I'm sure Curt wouldn't mind the profits from a new Holy Mecca on the web centered around selectsmart.com

For a service though can you keep your theology in the theology board where it belongs?

Now back to the question that you didn't answer: Believer who wrote the bible who are you kidding here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 24, 2010 08:35AM
No! God did not send Believer here. God sent ME!

- LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT BELIEVE IN LÜGENPRESSE!!! HAIL TRUMP!!! OUR MESSIAH, THE SECOND COMING OF LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

God took the trouble to sacrificed Himself to Himself to circumvent a rule He Himself made, because He loves us. But unappreciative Atheists chooses to reject God because they like to sin and like to be immoral despite of all that God has done for them! INGRATES! angry smiley

tongue sticking out smiley COME STUDY THE BIBLE WITH ME @ [www.selectsmart.com] !!! thumbs up

angry smiley Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone : [www.selectsmart.com]

angry smiley MASTURBATORS (AKA WANKERS) ARE HOMOS TOO!!! : [www.selectsmart.com]

angry smiley God given human rights does not apply to AtheistsTM and Homos. : [www.selectsmart.com]
July 25, 2010 11:19AM
If you believe the Bible, God also said that eating lobster is evil, as is sitting on a chair that has been sat on by a woman having her period. People used to believe a lot of quaint things about what God thinks is "evil," but even most believers have matured beyond the really absurd notions.

The term "fornication" is so antiquited that it isn't even a part of normal speech anymore-- it has the sound of a word from another century. When someone uses it, they give themselves away as an extreme fanatic. As to the purported "evil" of homsexuality, that too has the ring of a bygone era, like whites-only drinking fountains in the South.
July 25, 2010 08:50PM
There was some guy who recently spent a year living exactly as god commanded to jesus and made a documentary. It is really funny, because it points out the total absurdity of trying to live in the modern world based on bronze age instructions on how to live.

Kairos,

In your opinion; can you answer your own questions? Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?

Also can you define in your opinion the following: homosexuality, fornication and evil.

God bless.
pb
July 26, 2010 06:03PM
linc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you believe the Bible, God also said that
> eating lobster is evil, as is sitting on a chair
> that has been sat on by a woman having her period.
> People used to believe a lot of quaint things
> about what God thinks is "evil," but even most
> believers have matured beyond the really absurd
> notions.
>
> The term "fornication" is so antiquited that it
> isn't even a part of normal speech anymore-- it
> has the sound of a word from another century.
> When someone uses it, they give themselves away as
> an extreme fanatic. As to the purported "evil" of
> homsexuality, that too has the ring of a bygone
> era, like whites-only drinking fountains in the
> South.

linc,

Welcome back. I hadn't seen a post from you for a while. I miss your posts like, uh, flatulence.
July 26, 2010 07:23PM

In your opinion; can you answer your own questions? Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?

No, because fornication and homosexuality aren't evil. Same reason why you can't answer the question.

Also can you define in your opinion the following: homosexuality, fornication and evil.

homosexuality: When the same sexes of a species are attracted to each other sexually.

fornication: Having sex out of wedlock apparently. The word fornication comes from the Latin forna meaning 'arches', since the arches under the colisseum were well known for being a place of sexual proclivity.

Evil: Hard to define, which is why many humans defer to an unseeable 'third party' to define it for them. I think there are things I consider to be evil though in a secular nature. Causing egregious harm to others, especially for pleasure or profit. I consider that to be a reasonable definition of a secular evil. Also destroying the environment for profit, and discouraging progress, for one's own worldly benefit, I consider to be evil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 07:48PM by Kairos.
Kairos,

Now I know your definitions. The most important is you heard the Gospel of Christ.

God bless.
July 26, 2010 07:37PM
What good did it do to ask Kairos if he could answer his own questions if you weren't going to reply to the answers he gave?
PTTP,

I gave Kairos biblical answers. It is a choice to receive and reject what the Bible has to say.

God bless.
July 26, 2010 07:44PM
No you didn't. How is "Now I know your definitions. The most important is you heard the Gospel of Christ. God bless." an answer let alone a Biblical answer?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!