Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.

The job of the Biden campaign is simple, and Trump is helping.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
KAIROS WROTE: Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?

Answer: God said so in His Book the Bible. God is holy and just. He hates these kinds of evil activities, which are sins, and He gave us choices to follow Him or not to follow Him.

The Bible says, “ And He (Jesus) said, What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, and evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man (Mark 7:20-23).”

The Bible says, “Do you not know that the unrighteousness will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulteries, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9).”

The Bible says, For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also men the men leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting: being filled with unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving to death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them (Romans 1:26-32).

The above passages tells us that God hates these evil practices and if you and I will continue to practice these wicked lifestyles, the Bible is clear we deserve death – it means we are headed to hell (hades) then to the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15). Notice the red bold that if we APPROVE of those practices we will deserve death as well even we do not practice those wicked lifestyles if we are not against with them – God will give us judgment. May God help us to do God’s way not to do our evils ways.

If you do not believe what God has said; then continue the way you want to do but if you believe what God has said; then repent (means to stop) what you are doing and change your sinful lifestyles and follow God. Once you do this; then you become a born again Christian and God will help you to go through to your chosen life.

Now if you continue the way you want to do such as homosexuality and fornication, the Bible declares that you will not inherit the kingdom of God – it means you are headed to Hell (Hades) then to the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15).

However, if you do not want to continue your sinful lifestyles and change your mindset and repent of all your evil ways; and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then you will have everlasting life and you can have access to heaven anytime when God will call you home.

It is a choice to be a follower of God – the true and living God – Jesus Christ.

God bless.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2010 07:15PM by Believer.
Re: KAIROS WROTE: Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?
July 22, 2010 02:13AM
We're already aware of all of that. Kairos is asking you "What is it about homosexuality and fornication that's evil?"
July 22, 2010 02:52AM
The fact that God said they are. No further clarification is necessary. Actually you aren't even supposed to ask for further clarification.

God's All Purpose Answer:

"Because I said So!"

July 22, 2010 06:02AM
What PTTP said. Believer, surely your god must be lucid enough for you to understand his logic no?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
The Bible says, “ And He (Jesus) said, What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, and evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man (Mark 7:20-23).”

The Bible says, “Do you not know that the unrighteousness will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulteries, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9).”

The Bible says, "For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also men the men leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting: being filled with unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving to death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them (Romans 1:26-32)."

The above passages tells us that God hates these evil practices and if you and I will continue to practice these wicked lifestyles, the Bible is clear we deserve death – it means we are headed to hell (hades) then to the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15). Notice the red bold that if we APPROVE of those practices we will deserve death as well even we do not practice those wicked lifestyles if we are not against with them – God will give us judgment. May God help us to do God’s way not to do our evils ways.

I hope and pray that the above passages will open your understanding to come to the knowledge of the truth. Come to Jesus Christ the only remedy of your evil ways and turn to Him. You cannot clean up by yourself. He will do the clean up because that is His missions to save the lost just like you and me. In God's perspective we are all sinners and fall shorts to the glory of God (Romans 3:23). Repent and follow Jesus through out of your life.

God bless.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2010 06:36PM by Believer.
Sam
July 22, 2010 06:51PM
"Come to Jesus Christ... You cannot clean up by yourself. He will do the clean up."

Very Masturbatory...LoL
Sam,

I apologize that LOL told us about that behavior. That is LOL opinion not according to the Bible. I have been told that if the Bible is silent, I must be silent, then if the Bible speak then I must speak. I explained to LOL to be very careful of posting if He represents Christ. This will mislead people to Christ and this is a warning for all Christians who misrepresent Jesus Christ.

If you know the truth - just read and study by yourself - the Bible.

God bless.
Sam
July 22, 2010 07:27PM
That was a quote from you/jesus/god/bible/whatever...LOL is the guy, LoL means I'm laughing out loud...
Sam,

I am not here to convince people with persuasive words but to tell the truth about my Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless.
Sam
July 22, 2010 07:52PM
You are Done. Have a great fake Life, Believer..
Sam,

Are you offended what the Bible has to say to you?. Remember these are not my words but from God the true and living God - Jesus Christ.

I believe you read all the passages. AGAIN it is a choice. If you want to continue the way you are; you can but now you know the truth so your blood is not required of me from the Lord. You heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I can only tell you the Gospel - the good news and that is why God directed me to be in this place because He loves and cares for you Sam. God does not want you to persih but come into repentance.

It could be that your heart is beating rapidly right now because the Holy Spirit is talking to you. Come to Jesus the only salvation that God can provide.

If you die without Jesus in your heart, the Bible says - you are going to Hell then to the lake of fire but if you believe in Jesus and repent of all your sins then you are going to heaven.

Are you sure you can control of your life? God owns your life and He can call your soul anytime He wants.

God bless.
Sam
July 22, 2010 08:22PM
sigh..
Sam,

God is still waiting for you. He loves and He cares for you.

God bless.
July 22, 2010 10:06PM
Believer, do you realise you sound like a robot? If anyone of us wanted to re-read the bible a few thousand times we'd pick up the Bible. Have you ever read any other books? Seriously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 22, 2010 10:07PM
Maybe a robots unfair... a broken record? What if we play it backwards?

Kairos,

You wrote: "Believer, do you realise you sound like a robot? If anyone of us wanted to re-read the bible a few thousand times we'd pick up the Bible. Have you ever read any other books? Seriously.

Answer: You asked questions; then you got the answers based on the Bible not from the wisdom of men which you like to hear. I am not in this site to convince you and telling you persuasive words but only from the Bible. You do not like to hear because the god of this world (Satan) - the deceiver - the father of lies (The Bible declares) blocks your mindset to think the way that God wants you to think.

With regards to robot as you said; you are mistaken. Right now - that is the way you think and it is acceptable because we are all entitle to our opinion. I used to follow the cunning devices of men but with God's help; He intervened because I was following the course of this world not the way of life which is in Christ Jesus. I know it is very difficult for you to comprehend because your spiritual discernment concerning the things of God is still block.

Regarding book to read ...my concern is to read and study and apply in my life - the Bible. That is all I need.

You can too!---it that is your choice.

God bless.

God bless
July 23, 2010 05:37AM

You asked questions; then you got the answers based on the Bible not from the wisdom of men

Believer who wrote the bible who are you kidding here?

July 23, 2010 07:37PM
Believer, how have you come to be at this site?

You seem to be on a mission from God.

Point blank, did God send you here?
indy,

I personally believe that God has the way of pointing me to this site and He did.

Years ago, I had a dream telling people of John 3:16 but I ignored doing that dream because I do not want to tell to the people about Him. Lately, He opened my understandng to know the truth. He changed me by His grace and His mercy.

Now - He directs - I follow.

God loves you and He wants you to be with Him someday and that is His promise to you. It is a choice to follow Jesus Christ.

God bless.
July 24, 2010 08:28AM
Wow maybe you should help start up a hajj for this site if god sent you here, I'm sure Curt wouldn't mind the profits from a new Holy Mecca on the web centered around selectsmart.com

For a service though can you keep your theology in the theology board where it belongs?

Now back to the question that you didn't answer: Believer who wrote the bible who are you kidding here?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!