Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.

The job of the Biden campaign is simple, and Trump is helping.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

KAIROS WROTE: Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: KAIROS WROTE: Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?
July 24, 2010 08:35AM
No! God did not send Believer here. God sent ME!

- LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT BELIEVE IN LÜGENPRESSE!!! HAIL TRUMP!!! OUR MESSIAH, THE SECOND COMING OF LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

God took the trouble to sacrificed Himself to Himself to circumvent a rule He Himself made, because He loves us. But unappreciative Atheists chooses to reject God because they like to sin and like to be immoral despite of all that God has done for them! INGRATES! angry smiley

tongue sticking out smiley COME STUDY THE BIBLE WITH ME @ [www.selectsmart.com] !!! thumbs up

angry smiley Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone : [www.selectsmart.com]

angry smiley MASTURBATORS (AKA WANKERS) ARE HOMOS TOO!!! : [www.selectsmart.com]

angry smiley God given human rights does not apply to AtheistsTM and Homos. : [www.selectsmart.com]
July 25, 2010 11:19AM
If you believe the Bible, God also said that eating lobster is evil, as is sitting on a chair that has been sat on by a woman having her period. People used to believe a lot of quaint things about what God thinks is "evil," but even most believers have matured beyond the really absurd notions.

The term "fornication" is so antiquited that it isn't even a part of normal speech anymore-- it has the sound of a word from another century. When someone uses it, they give themselves away as an extreme fanatic. As to the purported "evil" of homsexuality, that too has the ring of a bygone era, like whites-only drinking fountains in the South.
July 25, 2010 08:50PM
There was some guy who recently spent a year living exactly as god commanded to jesus and made a documentary. It is really funny, because it points out the total absurdity of trying to live in the modern world based on bronze age instructions on how to live.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
Kairos,

In your opinion; can you answer your own questions? Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?

Also can you define in your opinion the following: homosexuality, fornication and evil.

God bless.
pb
July 26, 2010 06:03PM
linc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you believe the Bible, God also said that
> eating lobster is evil, as is sitting on a chair
> that has been sat on by a woman having her period.
> People used to believe a lot of quaint things
> about what God thinks is "evil," but even most
> believers have matured beyond the really absurd
> notions.
>
> The term "fornication" is so antiquited that it
> isn't even a part of normal speech anymore-- it
> has the sound of a word from another century.
> When someone uses it, they give themselves away as
> an extreme fanatic. As to the purported "evil" of
> homsexuality, that too has the ring of a bygone
> era, like whites-only drinking fountains in the
> South.

linc,

Welcome back. I hadn't seen a post from you for a while. I miss your posts like, uh, flatulence.
July 26, 2010 07:23PM

In your opinion; can you answer your own questions? Why is homosexuality EVIL? Also why is fornication EVIL?

No, because fornication and homosexuality aren't evil. Same reason why you can't answer the question.

Also can you define in your opinion the following: homosexuality, fornication and evil.

homosexuality: When the same sexes of a species are attracted to each other sexually.

fornication: Having sex out of wedlock apparently. The word fornication comes from the Latin forna meaning 'arches', since the arches under the colisseum were well known for being a place of sexual proclivity.

Evil: Hard to define, which is why many humans defer to an unseeable 'third party' to define it for them. I think there are things I consider to be evil though in a secular nature. Causing egregious harm to others, especially for pleasure or profit. I consider that to be a reasonable definition of a secular evil. Also destroying the environment for profit, and discouraging progress, for one's own worldly benefit, I consider to be evil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 07:48PM by Kairos.
Kairos,

Now I know your definitions. The most important is you heard the Gospel of Christ.

God bless.
July 26, 2010 07:37PM
What good did it do to ask Kairos if he could answer his own questions if you weren't going to reply to the answers he gave?
PTTP,

I gave Kairos biblical answers. It is a choice to receive and reject what the Bible has to say.

God bless.
July 26, 2010 07:44PM
No you didn't. How is "Now I know your definitions. The most important is you heard the Gospel of Christ. God bless." an answer let alone a Biblical answer?
PTTP,

Exactly.

I did not come to argue or make a point that my opinion is better than yours. I came here to represent my Lord Jesus Christ. Those who will follow Him will have eterenal life. Those who will not follow Him will have eternal condemnation (The Bible says).

God bless.
July 26, 2010 07:50PM
Believer, do you realise if anyone wanted Jesus' words we could pick up the Bible and get them ourselves? Why do you feel the need to parrot him? Can you think for yourself? Even if you are speaking for the lord Jesus and you must think very highly of yourself to do so. Why can't you answer the specific question with the programming Jesus has given you?

July 26, 2010 07:50PM
I did not come to argue or make a point that my opinion is better than yours. I came here to represent my Lord Jesus Christ. - Believer

But that's boring. That's not the purpose of a discussion forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 07:51PM by PowerToThePeople.
July 26, 2010 07:53PM
Exactly if you want to discuss Theology, then discuss Theology on the THEOLOGY BOARD. You come accross as a Muslim fanatic trying to convert the infidel. You're about a millenium late for that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 07:54PM by Kairos.
You wrote: "Exactly if you want to discuss Theology, then discuss Theology on the THEOLOGY BOARD. You come accross as a Muslim fanatic trying to convert the infidel. You're about a millenium late for that."

If you notice, this forum included "belief." I cannot convert people into Christianity. It is the work of God through the Holy Spirit. Again it is a choice to receive or reject Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I can only tell and share what the Bible has to say. That's all.

God bless.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 01:49AM by Believer.
July 27, 2010 01:25AM
Some of you act as if you believe that Believer should disobey his God. On what grounds do you hold this belief? If a good, omniscient god exists then everyone should do as that god commands or be prepared to suffer the consequences (if there are any). If you believe otherwise then you probably don't know the meaning of the word "omniscient."

Hang in there, Believer. I believe only that it is irrational to believe that a god exists. But I agree 100% with you that IF such a god as yours exists, he/she/it should be obeyed absolutely no matter what the god commands. FWIW, I think your argument against homosexuality from the point of view of your God's stance on the matter is entirely rational and correct.
Henry,

Thanks for your advice.

God bless.
Sam
July 27, 2010 03:18AM
This is how to tell the difference between the delusional and the pretenders. The delusional actually behave in accordance with the conviction of their goddy dogma, you know, like jihad.
July 27, 2010 05:32AM
The thing is HMP we don't want him to disobey an omniscient god. We want him to disobey his imaginary friend, so that he can have the experience at least once in his life of gasp thinking for himself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 05:43AM by Kairos.
July 27, 2010 10:52AM
Kairos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The thing is HMP we don't want him to disobey an
> omniscient god. We want him to disobey his
> imaginary friend, so that he can have the
> experience at least once in his life of gasp
> thinking for himself.

Only you and I and Sam and Jun and FF and other atheists want this, K.

Think about it. Certain kinds of agnostics, pseudo-theists, etc., OTOH actually are asking Believer and people like Believer to act irrationally in regard to their god's commands.

Only we (we atheists) believe that Believer's belief in his imaginary friend is irrational. They (the groups I mentioned previously) don't believe that it is irrational.

No one can consistently assert that it is both rational to believe in the existence of a good, omniscient god yet irrational to do that good, omniscient god's bidding whatever the god bids one do.

Do you see my point?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!