SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

SelectSmart.com Your dialect reveals where you live.
What do you call this small freshwater lobster-like crustacean?
Crawdad
Crawfish
Crayfish
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Talk about revolting:

Posted by Kairos 
Re: Talk about revolting:
August 30, 2009 10:26PM
Jun, on the dock she is sitting on there are a row of pylons. Where she is sitting there should be a pylon. Where did it go?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
Jun
August 30, 2009 10:35PM
Oh!
I simply assumed that there isn't one where she's sitting.

Edit:
Actually, looking at that pic again, she's obviously sitting behind one of those pylon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 12:57AM by Jun.
August 31, 2009 12:14AM
Jun:
"Sex education teaches lubes?"

It should. Many people need to use lubes and if you are not properly lubricated - whether naturally or not - you risk tearing the condom. If using a condom it's even more important to use lubricant because the penis does add lubrication naturally. Also, if people DO use lubes without understanding them they need to realise that petroleum based lubes can damage latex and they should use water-based lubes or have a greater risk of the condom splitting

FS

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
-Sir Winston Churchill
Jun@WerkUsingCrappyComputers
August 31, 2009 01:12PM
Juergen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm guessing it's an advertisement for lubricant.
> Not very funny, but usually people aren't funny
> unless they speak English anyway.

[www.youtube.com]
September 05, 2009 05:58PM
Kairos Wrote:
> Even if you cook your own food it can still be
> crap if its processed.
>
> Case in point simple rice. Do they use whole rice
> or white rice?
>
> Whole wheat rotis or white flour naan? Deep fried
> pakoras and bhajis or simple veggies? Cheap
> refined oil in curries or whole coconut oil?
>
> Process vs non process makes a huge difference pun
> intended.

There are many Indian vegans who are fat because they use a lot of oil and sugar in cooking. Indian cooking is relatively free of preservatives. The killer here is too much fat (especially ghee) and sugar in the diet. Taste a cup of tea or coffee made by the average Indian and you'd wonder if it's just a cup of coffee or dessert. Then people here are only slowly waking up to the concept of work-outs. You start on an exercise regime after your first heart attack. My state of Kerala has a high rate of heart attacks and it's alluded to the fact we use coconut oil for cooking.

Maddie
September 05, 2009 09:30PM
I didn't even mention the delicious sweets in India. So good, but not always good for health.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 06, 2009 09:53AM
Kairos Wrote:
> I didn't even mention the delicious sweets in
> India. So good, but not always good for health.

[comps.fotosearch.com]

Maddie
September 06, 2009 10:03AM
Remember that mirage of that Indian veggie snack shop in the middle of nowhere that strangely turned out to be real I told you about?

September 06, 2009 10:04AM
Yeah, I vaguely rber...what abt it?

Maddie
September 06, 2009 10:05AM
The image you posted just reminded me of the food there, so good.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2009 10:06AM by Kairos.
September 06, 2009 10:13AM
You want more? Just type in Google Images Indian sweets...

Maddie
Jun
September 06, 2009 10:20AM
Kairos Wrote:
> I didn't even mention the delicious sweets in
> India. So good, but not always good for health.

We have a North-Indian vegetarian fast-food branch in Singapore (Komalas)...food is awesome, but the desserts are usually too sweet (even for me), and I have a sweet tooth. grinning smiley So I usually dilute the suger-concentrate mango-shake-thing with water, so I effectively got a free upsize!. heh heh... My Indian pal told me that they usually eat very spicy main course, and then end it with super-sweet desserts.

I love roti-prata I can eat it everyday, goes well with some of my dishes...I get the frozen ones, and I'd just fry them in oil...faster than cooking rice. winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2009 10:24AM by Jun.
September 06, 2009 10:20AM

You want more? Just type in Google Images Indian sweets...

A tease!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2009 10:21AM by Kairos.
September 06, 2009 10:25AM
Aren't there Indian shops there where you can buy these sweets? They were available in the UK.

Maddie
September 06, 2009 10:28AM
There might be I'll have to do a bit of research. There is a couple Indian shops, but their sweets are nothing like google images, more like pure sugar and food coloring...

The Ayurveda desserts at the Ceylonese restaurant are fantastic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!