Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.

The job of the Biden campaign is simple, and Trump is helping.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Talk about revolting:

Posted by Kairos 
Talk about revolting:
August 25, 2009 09:09PM
[www.huffingtonpost.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
Re: Talk about revolting:
August 25, 2009 09:15PM
Great. I literally read this as I am eating KFC.

August 25, 2009 09:17PM
Ouch!!! I just totally ruined your lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous User
August 25, 2009 09:19PM
Ewwwww.
Anonymous User
August 26, 2009 05:20AM
/sigh
/facepalm
Jun
August 26, 2009 06:10AM
I have nothing against it, but I would prefer it with bread though.
Anonymous User
August 26, 2009 12:14PM

Stop stroking your anti-corporate weaners and admit that that looks awesome.

'Eating a Double Down makes Russian Roulette look like child's play.' - [blog.peta.org]

Nice one, PETA.
Jun
August 26, 2009 12:55PM
Talking about revolting, I love to dip my chicken and chips into my large whipped-potato (called Potato-and-Gravy over here) when I eat them...tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
August 26, 2009 02:29PM
I didn't even realise there was something wrong with that! sad smiley
August 26, 2009 03:03PM
Sweet gods of mercy, my arteries screamed in horror just looking at that picture

I thought most states in the US were against euthanasia? If they all follow Oregon's example, you could just hand out one of these babies

FS

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
-Sir Winston Churchill
Anonymous User
August 26, 2009 03:14PM
That's fine, Jun. I think this thing is kind of like vodka, which is better with juice and garnish than straight out of the bottle, imo. You have to mix that grease ball with some carbs. Potatoes and gravy would be good.
Jun
August 26, 2009 04:03PM
I believe fast food should not compromise on taste for the sake of providing the illusion of a "healty diet".
Its fast food!! It IS unhealthy, it IS fattening, period. It is up to the individual to control how much they consume.

People with high metabolism should not be discriminated. lol...tongue sticking out smiley
August 26, 2009 07:58PM
Healthy tastes better. Case in point Indian curries.

Fast food is addictive, because its designed to be physically addictive. Fast food is essentially a drug dealer and the morbidly obese its victims.

Jun
August 26, 2009 09:36PM
I think the lifestyle and self-control is the key.
I know several vegan Indian friends who suffers from obesity too.

I stuff myself with junk-food, but I cycle ~15 mins almost every weekday to my university.
And I'm still underweight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 09:38PM by Jun.
August 26, 2009 09:40PM
"I know several vegan Indian friends who suffers from obesity too. "

Its, because they're still eating crap IE processed foods.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!