Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Women's suffrage was a mistake

Posted by myce 
Sam
Re: Women's suffrage was a mistake
October 20, 2009 07:17PM
JohnJohn, What do you think about men who don't hate women, who believe women should not be treated like chattel? Have you ever hit a woman? If so, what was it like?
October 20, 2009 09:54PM
Gee whiz, john. There are just so many people who have been far worse than you that you are simply a saint by comparison!

I suppose it kind of puts your ludicrous, brain-damaged, phobic misogyny and antediluvian bias against women in a much more positive light!

And what a valiant effort at obfuscation and trying to change the subject you said we didn't want to discuss.

Let's try again...

Why do you think Holocaust deniers are in such a tiny, universally dismissed minority of historians, john? (And I include them in the same sentence with the word "historians" out of quite a large amount of unearned generosity).

Sam
October 21, 2009 02:52AM
John, Would you consider yourself to be a good Christian? Never mind. You are obviously a racist and sexist. I'll bet you hate homosexuals as well. Is there anyone you don't hate? Let me guess. White straight men who hate everyone else...Hmmm...KKK?
October 21, 2009 03:10AM
"Now, in my typical long winded way, have I answered your question?" -jt

Not really. What you seem to be insinuating is that the vast majority of world historians (quite a large proportion of which you may be startled to learn are not even Jewish) are willingly ignoring what to you is overwhelming factual data in favor of accepting and furthering what amounts to supposedly unverified, unprovable and erroneous propaganda provided entirely by a gigantic, powerful and insidious Jewish cabal of historical revisionists along with millions of their accomplices, stretching over decades, bent on destroying anyone and anything that threatens to shed the light of "reality" on their, and the world's, accepted view of history.

I don't buy it. Too convoluted. Too reliant on simply ignoring or dismissing as lies the entirety of the accumulated historical evidence or just anything that contradicts your belief.

It's really this simple:

It is essentially impossible for the entire historical record, all the evidence, all the witnesses, everything that has been studied, archived and documented about the Holocaust by the historians of the entire world to be wrong in order for what you believe to be true.

Care to try to denounce Evolution next?

October 21, 2009 04:05AM
John where are you from out of curiosity?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
October 21, 2009 05:48AM
Noop. Still not buying it.

You're giving us nothing but hearsay, john. Copious amounts of hearsay and assumption. The fact that you have an admittedly wide ranging knowledge of a huge amount of the Holocaust denying information out there and can transcribe it all on cue does not make it true just because you piled it all in one place.

"It is provably true that the camps had a high death rate, that they had crematory ovens and that Zyklon B was used in the camps. But these facts do not prove the extermination story. Rather, the Germans were using the Zyklon B to fumigate barracks and delouse clothing to prevent typhus epidemics and preserve labor for their war effort."

And how would the use of Zyklon B as a fumigant (as you describe and as may very well have taken place) by the Nazis nullify any ability to also use it to kill Jews in gas chambers?

It's acrobatics of logic like this that run rampant throughout Holocaust denial theory. A blinkered, narrow beam focus that gets put on a certain detail is used to suggest that the given detail means more than or something completely different than what it does, followed by the automatic dismissal of any evidence that may not fit the resultant theory as conspiratorial lies and propaganda.

Weak. Way weak.

October 21, 2009 05:56AM
And if you think I'm gonna read all that you're nuttier than I thought you were.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2009 05:56AM by Ponderer.
October 21, 2009 06:09AM
Again, you focus on one element, take it out of context and use it as support for your baseless opinion.

To say that the Nazis killed six million Jews does not imply that they were all or even mostly killed in the gas chambers.

Is this crap really all you have?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2009 06:16AM by Ponderer.
October 21, 2009 07:42AM
"I am from the USA which does not have laws against "hate thought" - at least, not yet."

Where abouts in the USA? I'm not interested in laws against "hate thought" I'm just curious where you're from.

I'm from Victoria BC Canada.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 21, 2009 07:55AM
"I live in Connecticut."

Thanks, I was just wondering what sort of place could breed someone so ignorant.

October 21, 2009 09:17AM
Yes there were many jews in marxism. The reason being a response to the Czars invention of the word "pogrom" which was carried out by people like you.

[en.wikipedia.org]

The Czars released a faked document which I'm sure you're very well aware of called "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion," in order to sell and justify the pogroms in order to instill their own religion and consolidate loyalty to the Russian empire.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Even to this day people like you are repeating the same BS in the protocols of the elders of zion.

Hitler used the same rhetoric that Bolshevism was a grand unifying jewish conspiracy to justify the largest mass scale murder in the history of the planet.

Good company you keep.

Of course the jews can't both be the great banking global conspiracy and the bolshevik conspiracy at the same time can they now? But I'm sure a bit of logic never got in the way of your thinking.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2009 09:36AM by Kairos.
October 21, 2009 09:44AM
What a lunatic.

October 21, 2009 09:52AM
Victor Rothschild was not the fifth man of the famous "cambridge five" spyring. It was John Cairncross. A for the effort though. I know you spend a lot of time scouring through neo-nazi websites for your information.

October 21, 2009 09:58AM

October 21, 2009 10:03AM
Dude lay off the meth. Hitler really liked that stuff too which is why he was as jittery as a 102 year old parkinsons victim at the age of 50.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2009 10:04AM by Kairos.
WINGDINGS PROVES JEWS DID WTC

Open word processor. Type in Q33NY. Change font to Wingdings.

More proof that Jews did WTC!!!
October 21, 2009 03:38PM
Can we put this guy and DBA in a pit somewhere and watch them fight it out?

FS

Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
-Sir Winston Churchill
October 21, 2009 04:21PM
"ignorance is not my problem;" -jt

I agree. You certainly haven't let it hinder you in the slightest.

You know, being able to copy and paste is not that much of a proof against your ignorance. In fact, your choice of sites to copy and paste from rather confirm it.

Far_Sight... That thought crossed my mind also...

In this corner... in the yellow aluminum foil hat... the misogynist, anti semitic, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier... john thames...!

And in this corner... in the purple aluminum foil hat... the gay, Christian Zionist, white supremacist... the reigning SelectSmart forum heavy weight lunatic title holder... DAVID... BEN... ARIEL...!!!

I'd buy it on pay-per-view.

Sam
October 21, 2009 06:28PM
John, Are you a Christian? Are you married? How old are you? And who did you vote for in the last few presidential elections?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2009 06:30PM by Sam.
October 21, 2009 06:41PM
Sam, I don't know if you've caught on to this yet but john is not here to answer questions. He's here to plaster his propaganda over as many megabytes of web space as possible. I regret even engaging him in discussion now because he clearly knows no boundaries of rational discourse and giving him any attention at all has resulted in page after page of meaningless crap no one is ever gonna read.

I never thought I would ever say this about anyone but he could actually take a lesson from DBA. At least he knows how to be concise and to the point about his loony opinions without boring the living sh*t out of people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!