Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Write and post your long from essays and articles on The SelectSmart.com Post.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Re: Newton Joseph, Ph.D
February 29, 2012 05:05PM
I hereby change my assessment of him to: He was a bit of a nut. winking smiley

Sam
February 29, 2012 05:17PM
"We're all mad here." - famous grinning cat
February 29, 2012 05:59PM
His only correspondence was to tell his debating partners that they were pathological. thumbs down
Sam
February 29, 2012 06:08PM
They were. I suspect he looked at this place kinda like I do sometimes, as a place to express authentic opinions and feelings rather than to have to present as we do in RL at times, especially when you are literally surrounded by insane people, truly clinically INSANE. Anyway, he's in that great Nothingness now and I'm glad to have "known" a bit of him. He inspired me to speak my mind! Aren't you all glad? grinning smiley
February 29, 2012 06:25PM
Liberialism is a mental disorder. Nothing you can say in your defense will make sense until you can face your disease...
Sam
February 29, 2012 08:42PM
I have never seen that in any version of the DSM...Did the goddy voices in your head (when ur on that side of the fence) tell you that? Lol!
February 29, 2012 10:51PM

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, “The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.” “Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

[www.wnd.com]

Let me know when you reach sanity, Sam...
Sam
February 29, 2012 11:08PM
So Dr. Lyle is your Guru today? lol
It is impossible to speak with a Liberal.
February 29, 2012 11:13PM

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,”

It is impossible to debate a Liberal.

Tuk10
Sam
February 29, 2012 11:18PM
Yes, because you can't pull any bullshite. We have filters for that. Next you'll be saying we're Evil like your uberreligious brethren do. Hohum...
It is impossible to debate a Liberal.
February 29, 2012 11:28PM

“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

TUK10

(I forgot he used all caps...)
Anonymous User
February 29, 2012 11:30PM
Better pack a lunch, tuk, you are going to have a long wait.

Addendum: If I had been newty I would be emarassed to death to post that I had been working with that poor sap for ten years and had gotten nowhere with him. *Except for enlarging my bank account.
Sam
February 29, 2012 11:37PM
Why does that bother you, Don? There is no magic cure (prayer) for some psycho conditions. Therapy is often the only treatment available and that's what Newty provided. Know the difference between treatment and cure? Not so much? Guess you think any medical doctor who loses a patient or can't cure him should what? Be embarrassed? Lol!

Tuk, You have a picture of Ann Coulter hidden under your mattress, don't you? Ew.
March 01, 2012 12:22AM
"When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

That this is written about liberals as opposed to conservatives is the most flagrant and egregious example of projection I have come across in quite some time. And that's even counting everything that pb posts in here.

March 01, 2012 12:25AM
I see lots of blanket accusations against liberals, tuk, but no actual examples of what they are talking about. This is a very typical conservative tactic. Make tons of ridiculous and hyperbolic claims against your adversary but never bother being specific or backing any of it up. Very typical indeed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!