Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HELP! HELP! HELP! EARTH'S MAGNETIC POLES ARE ABOUT TO FLIP!

Posted by Mirabeau 
HELP! HELP! HELP! EARTH'S MAGNETIC POLES ARE ABOUT TO FLIP!
February 01, 2018 05:28AM
This winter, with temperatures across the USA being the LOWEST AND MOST SEVERE IN DECADES, making parts of the USA literally COLDER THAN SIBERIA, has been a bummer for the paid shills who preach "man-made global warming."

They are in a panic, because their paid "predictions" have been revealed to be nothing but lies.

So, what is a discredited, LYING, paid shill going to do, now that the public cannot be frightened into thinking that "man-made global warming" is real?

Hmm.

Let's think about this for a minute.

HEY, I've got it!

LET'S SCARE ALL THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE BY TELLING THEM THAT THE POLES ARE GOING TO REVERSE AND THAT WILL MEAN THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

You CAN'T make this stuff up, folks . . . but THEY can!

[www.yahoo.com]
Re: HELP! HELP! HELP! EARTH'S MAGNETIC POLES ARE ABOUT TO FLIP!
February 01, 2018 07:40PM
Parts of the USA have always been colder than parts of Siberia. Part of Siberia is semi-tropical.

The poles have always flipped cyclically.
February 01, 2018 10:31PM
Redpublicans and science are like Redpublicans and math.. the two simply do not mix.
February 02, 2018 01:44AM
meagain
Parts of the USA have always been colder than parts of Siberia. Part of Siberia is semi-tropical.

Parts of the USA have been colder this winter than in DECADES.

The COLDEST JULY TEMPERATURE EVER RECORDED IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE OCCURRED LAST JULY!

Since 1980, record LOW temperatures in the 50 states of the USA have outpaced record HIGH temperatures by a whopping FORTY PERCENT!

There is NO SUCH THING AS "MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING."

Got it?
February 02, 2018 01:52AM
1. Following several years of record hot temperature. And cold only in parts.

2. And the hottest recorded the previous July following several years of record highs.

3. Rubbish! The seven hottest years in the USA have all been since 1997. Six of those are in the last decade.

Got it? If not see a neurologist to check whether there is any help for a lack of brain.
February 02, 2018 04:46AM
meagain
1. Following several years of record hot temperature. And cold only in parts.

2. And the hottest recorded the previous July following several years of record highs.

3. Rubbish! The seven hottest years in the USA have all been since 1997. Six of those are in the last decade.

Got it? If not see a neurologist to check whether there is any help for a lack of brain.

Mirabeau would like to brand you as merely gullible, but he does not want the grossly ignorant to recognize they could share that moniker as well.

NOW the paid shills are stating that an ice age was caused . . . YES, AN ICE AGE WAS CAUSED . . . as a result of CO2 levels being TEN TIMES HIGHER THAN THEY ARE NOW!

Let that sink in a minute.

The paid shills say the earth is getting warmer due to CO2 levels rising.

But a recent analysis says that an ice age was the result of CO2 levels being TEN TIMES HIGHER THAN THEY ARE NOW!!!!

Remember, children:

When it's too hot, it's because of "man-made global warming."

When it's too dry, it's because of "man-made global warming."

When it's too wet, it's because of "man-made global warming."

When it's too cold . . . YES, WHEN IT'S TOO COLD . . . it's because of "man-made global warming."

YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE MYTH OF "MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING!"
February 02, 2018 05:16AM
There is no such analysis, little tess. You are a liar as well as a bigoted fool.
February 02, 2018 05:25AM
meagain
There is no such analysis, little tess. You are a liar as well as a bigoted fool.

It must be wonderful to be able to live the "life" that you live, posting lies, myths, falsehoods and fear-mongering without the slightest twinge of guilt.

Now, for the TRUTH!

[skeptics.stackexchange.com]
February 02, 2018 06:41AM
Mirabeau (who has a financial interest in denying man-made climate change) demonstrates how to lie and tell the truth at the same time. LOL!!
February 02, 2018 03:19PM
nitou
Mirabeau (who has a financial interest in denying man-made climate change) demonstrates how to lie and tell the truth at the same time. LOL!!

Mirabeau has NEVER told a lie, as evidenced by the large, mature and beautiful grove of cherry trees that surround his home.
February 02, 2018 06:10PM
We have cleared this up for tess in the recent past. Ten times the CO2 level did not lead to an ice age. A drop from more than ten times was a part of that one. Other factors were also involved. Ten times the CO2 then was offset by a 30% weaker solar influence. If the Sun were as weak now, we would be in a snowball earth.
February 02, 2018 06:38PM
Mirabeau
meagain

Parts of the USA have been colder this winter than in DECADES.

The COLDEST JULY TEMPERATURE EVER RECORDED IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE OCCURRED LAST JULY!

Since 1980, record LOW temperatures in the 50 states of the USA have outpaced record HIGH temperatures by a whopping FORTY PERCENT!

There is NO SUCH THING AS "MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING."

Got it?

YAH BRUH!!! HIGH FIVE BRUH!!! smileys with beer
THESE STEWPIG SCIENCE PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID BY GEORGE SORRORS TO LIE ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING TO SCARE THESE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO WOULD BELIEVE IN ANYTHING!!! angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley

THEY ARE TOO STEWPIG TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF THERE IS REALLY GLOBAL WARMING THEN WHY IS MY FRIDGE AND FREEZER STILL COLD????? angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley THEY HAVE NO LOGIC OR MATHS!!!! angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley

AND THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO STILL INSISTS THAT THE WORLD IS ROUND!!!!!! angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley

IDIOOTS!!!
angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LIKE TO THUMP MY BIG HAIRY MUSCLE-MOOBS!

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD." - - Deuteronomy 23:1

Picture of me when I was 2 years old:

REJOICE FOR AMERICANS HAVE WON!!!!
HAIL TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICANS!!!!!

[www.selectsmart.com]

I AM AND VERY VERY SUPERIOR BECAUSE I AM WHITE!!!
February 03, 2018 12:34AM
meagain
We have cleared this up for tess in the recent past. Ten times the CO2 level did not lead to an ice age. A drop from more than ten times was a part of that one. Other factors were also involved. Ten times the CO2 then was offset by a 30% weaker solar influence. If the Sun were as weak now, we would be in a snowball earth.

That's a poor response even for you!

But, you DO admit that "other factors were also involved."

You are moving in the right direction.

Mirabeau's attempts at educating you may be paying off.
February 03, 2018 08:21PM
You pitiful idiot!
February 03, 2018 09:03PM
Real Man did make a pretty good argument. If global warming is real, how can it still be cold in the fridge/freezer?
February 04, 2018 09:56AM
nitou
Real Man did make a pretty good argument. If global warming is real, how can it still be cold in the fridge/freezer?

smileys with beer

EXACTLY!!! I AM DRINKING MY COLD BEER WHILE I LAUGH AT THESE SISSY UNMACHO UNMANLY UNMUSCLY UNHAIRY WEAK PUSSY LOSER SCIENCETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I LIKE TO THUMP MY BIG HAIRY MUSCLE-MOOBS!

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD." - - Deuteronomy 23:1

Picture of me when I was 2 years old:

REJOICE FOR AMERICANS HAVE WON!!!!
HAIL TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICANS!!!!!

[www.selectsmart.com]

I AM AND VERY VERY SUPERIOR BECAUSE I AM WHITE!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!