Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

Posted by Greatest I am 
If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

You have shown that you can think freely and have a decent moral sense as compared to Christians and their less than moral sense that allows them to adore a genocidal God.

John Lennon, “It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics,”

In fact, many think that the best Christians are Gnostic Christians. Even if you are an atheist, you are likely a better Christian than most Christians as their morals have been corrupted by their beliefs enough to have them adore a vile genocidal God that Gnostic Christians call demiurge. In a sense, not that she exists, but demiurge is equivalent to Satan.

Please remember that Gnostic Christians so not hold any supernatural beliefs and religiously speaking, create much more peaceful people than Christians. The Cathars were a good example of this truth.

[www.youtube.com]

[thegodabovegod.com]

[thegodabovegod.com]

Are you close to a Gnostic Christian in how you can think freely and morally?

Regards
DL
Re: If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.
September 18, 2017 11:22PM
"If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian."

Is this the sign of doubters or just being intellegent.

In wicca, we say blind faith is for the weak.
The strong go out & seek information.

Likewise, I had doubt about this one god of monotheism.

I don't knock what anyone else believes; jews, xian * muslims can have good people,
but the religions themselve & the god are not.

OMG, save that girl from the "vicious Pit Bull!"
angel.us

"If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian."

Is this the sign of doubters or just being intellegent.

I do not recognize (much) of a difference as intelligent people will doubt everything new and then accept something only after passing it through their intelligent minds.

In wicca, we say blind faith is for the weak.

Wicca is softer and gentler than I.

I say faith without facts is for fools.

Intelligent.

I don't knock what anyone else believes; jews, xian * muslims can have good people,

I will give you half points for this last.

To my way of thinking, all those who fly the cross or the star and crescent all contribute to the evils that come out of their religions.

[www.youtube.com]

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL
Re: If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.
September 21, 2017 12:22AM
Greatest I am
I do not recognize (much) of a difference as intelligent people will doubt everything new and then accept something only after passing it through their intelligent minds.

We think alike. Perhaps I should read more on this Gnostic xian thing.

Wicca is softer and gentler than I.

I do not see it that way. It sounds like semantics to me.
We both profess learning, not following blindly

Again, I say 'faith without facts is for fools.'
And the strong do go out & learn . . only by questioning too.

I had to doubt any god who let his son be tortured & murdered.

Angel: I don't knock what anyone else believes; jews, xian * muslims can have good people,

I will give you half points for this last.

We cannot hold every one responsible for other & the god of their religion.
Many are lied to & ignorant. Just as people in a country are not resposible
for the actions of their governments.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Agreed, but again, many people are powerless sheep. You can't blame all of them for the few,
or even the few for the many.

Likewise, one upon a time I met a woman. I feel in love. But she was catholic.
I said once why not leave if you have all these differences, and we had a conversation.
But the point is she was a wonderful person & I loved her.

~Angel
angel.us

Agreed, but again, many people are powerless sheep. You can't blame all of them for the few,
or even the few for the many.

]

There are interesting stats at the end of this link.

[www.youtube.com]

FMPOV. All who fly the cross or the star and crescent all contribute to their religions and should all take the blame or kudos for whatever the religious in those religions do.

In WWII, when we saw a swastika on an arm, we did not ask the wearer if he was one of the good ones or not before we let the bullets fly.

I see this situation as an analogy to what I put for the cross and star and crescent. Garbage is garbage and all the religionists are adding to the garbage.

My attitude is what I meant with the Wiccans being softer and kinder. I cannot be softened as I put truth and integrity above all else.

Regards
DL
"My attitude is what I meant with the Wiccans being softer and kinder. I cannot be softened as I put truth and integrity above all else."

I agree, because I am who I am too. I am a taoist before I am a Wiccan.
And my god is that of a great warrior, who want me to fight for what I believe in.

So...

"In WWII, when we saw a swastika on an arm, we did not ask the wearer if he was one of the good ones or not before we let the bullets fly."

This mentallity is flawed. Because we cannot judge all swastika wearers/bearers are nazis.
Some may be Hindu or Germanic vikings.

However, in war time, such mistakes are common.
In war time I would not wave such a symbol that could be misconstrued.

"And my god is that of a great warrior,"

Gnostic Christianity teaches that when we meditate/seek God, it is easier to open our third eye if we use some of the writings of Jesus and even our own mental image of him to help us open our third eye.

Even Olympic class coaches tell their athletes to visually see themselves as winners or succeeding in reaching their goals.

I hope that that is how you use your great warrior.

Seek God.
If you think you have found one, anywhere and anyone but yourself, you are just another idol worshiper.

Regards
DL
My warrior god tell me to fight for what's right.
The situation may change, but the message does not.

"If you think you have found one, anywhere and anyone but yourself, you are just another idol worshiper."

I have said, the same. The true god lies within (not without).

Perfect reply angel.

Regards
DL
*nods* tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!