Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is mandated wealth redistribution immoral?

Posted by tuk22 
Re: Is mandated wealth redistribution immoral?
July 24, 2015 11:43PM
Navy - seriously bro - would you like to see a photo? I have to warn you though - what you dream about at night, I reject in the real world. So - if you can find the balls to take a peek - brace yourself because you are going to come face to face with the bitter reality that is your sad life.

You have been forewarned, my friend. smoking smiley

[www.theindypenneditproject.com]
July 25, 2015 12:09AM
Indy, you should have stopped about a page ago. You do realize, don't you, that you just got your ass handed to you here?

Tell me that you're not so far out of touch with reality that you don't even recognize something this obvious.
July 25, 2015 09:15PM
Dick, do you not realize that when you feel the need to step in and help Navy - it sends the message that Navy is the one getting his ass handed to him - not me?
July 26, 2015 02:32AM
You'd think that Indy, the biggest sh*t-talker on this forum, would also be the best at it. Or maybe even just good at it. What Indy should have done a loooong time ago was post a really long joke and poke fun at himself. That would have deflated the whole thing. Instead he tried everything else in his Bag O' Tricks, and none of it worked. Now the only card he has left in his hand is, "If I post last, I win."

Poor, poor tactics, Indy.

<smh>
July 26, 2015 03:19AM
The way you two continually pretend like you're smarter than everyone else - I would think sooner or later one of you would be able to get the best of me. Alas... so far I have been wrong.

Now - that said - you can no longer claim I've never admitted being so. smoking smiley
July 26, 2015 03:34AM
Nice example of an "If I post last, I win!" attempt by Indy.

Here's his next one ....
July 26, 2015 04:09AM
Want to see the other side of that beauty I posted, Navy? I got more pics. smoking smiley
July 26, 2015 04:17AM
... aaaand his next one ...
July 26, 2015 06:56AM
Didn't really expect Dick to look too. Sometimes you just get lucky. smileys with beer
July 27, 2015 12:36AM
You didn't "expect Dick to look" at what? . . . this thread? confused smiley
July 27, 2015 01:41AM
Two fish on one line. Looks like it's Wimpy burgers and Navy beans for dinner tonight.
July 27, 2015 02:54AM
So now you're planning to eat me for dinner tonight???

That's weird. Why would you want to eat dick?
July 27, 2015 03:53AM
Lmfao!
July 27, 2015 03:58AM
There you go - get Navy in there. The two of you can team up again. There still won't be any wins, but at least you have someone to commiserate with on the losses.
July 27, 2015 05:00AM
C'mon Indy, admit it. Dick's line was funny. You don't have to play defense ALL the time. Laugh at yourself once in a while!

Listen, little buddy. I wish I could tell you exactly where this thread started going wrong for you, but really, it's just been horrible to watch you trip up again and again and again.

Really. It's just been heartbreaking to watch.

No really. I'm serious. Toooootally serious. Just ... heartbreaking.

grinning smiley
July 27, 2015 05:33AM
Navy, you don't hang out here often enough - every day Dick pulls out one of his passive aggressive gay jokes. The man is obviously struggling with his orientation. It might have been a little funny the first time. The 100th time? Hmmmm... not so much.
July 27, 2015 11:57PM
Indy, are you saying that cracking gay jokes is a sign of someone struggling with their orientation?

For instance ... a gay joke like this one?

http://www.selectsmart.com/DISCUSS/read.php?16,830747,831189#msg-831189

Oops!
July 28, 2015 12:24AM
Indy, how about this one?

Oops!
July 28, 2015 12:46AM
Two jokes from 2011? Wow. That's some deep research, Navy. No wonder you've been gone so long. Okay - honestly now... how frustrated were you looking thru all those posts where I happened to use the word "gay" in a non-humorous manner in-between 2011 and 2015? There must have been thousands of them. I can imagine you now...

angry smiley angry smiley "Effin Indy! He says 'gay' 3 or 4 times a week - BUT NEVER MAKES ANY JOKES ABOUT THEM!!!!" angry smiley angry smiley

Then you get lucky and eventually find a couple and you're like...

smileys with beer thumbs up drinking smiley cool smiley smiling bouncing smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out "FINALLY!!!!" spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smiling bouncing smiley cool smiley drinking smiley thumbs up smileys with beer
July 28, 2015 01:45AM
Hey Indy, how about this one

HHH: Bold prediction: it's either Obamacare or dick
> for the forseeable future. Prove me wrong.

INdy: Yes, but not all of us appreciate dick as much as you.

Oops, Indy! grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!