Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mystery solved.

Posted by Kairos 
Re: Mystery solved.
May 23, 2015 06:09AM
I looked. Didn't see it. Maybe it was one of your imaginary answers? Hmmmmmmm..... ? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
May 23, 2015 06:34AM
Must have been redacted.

smoking smiley

Here's your questions again, cupcake.

Please explain to everyone how aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do you know this?
May 23, 2015 07:14PM
Of course it was, junebug - the aliens must be redacting any board info that could expose their activities on Earth.
May 24, 2015 04:36AM
You gonna stick with that bullsh*t, or you gonna answer the questions? Here they are again:

Please explain to everyone how aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do you know this?
May 24, 2015 06:03AM
Which bullshit?
May 24, 2015 08:40PM
That was the twelfth time you squirmed away from my questions. Too bad you don't have the balls to debate me straight up, little Indy. Gotta wonder what's happened to you in your life that you act like a little bitch at age 50-something. <smh>

Let's go for thirteen:

May 24, 2015 11:52PM
You're actually keeping count?

And you call me a "little bitch"...? smoking smiley
May 25, 2015 02:12AM
Dodged me again. Yup, scared little bitch.

Here are your questions again ... bitch.

May 25, 2015 07:53PM

Just trying to be helpful. smiling smiley
May 26, 2015 08:15AM
Indy,

May 26, 2015 10:50PM
Do you have one of those little counter things that you click every time you ask that question to keep track of the number? I'm wondering if you're keeping an accurate count or just guesstimating for board appearances.
May 27, 2015 04:37AM
Indy,

May 27, 2015 06:40AM
Yeah, Indy, what's up with this silly business about aliens blocking the camera function on cellphones? That sounds loony tunes even by your standards. smiling bouncing smiley Don't you think it's probably more likely that there are no aliens or alien spacecraft there to be photographed rather than that they are there and are jacking with people's phones?

C'mon, man, use a little common sense!
May 27, 2015 07:14AM
No, I'm thinking the entire premise is nonsense. Plenty of people have taken photos of UFOs with their cellphones.

But I salute you for seeing past the board fun and games. Unlike Navy here (or wherever he is now... back in his spider hole).
May 27, 2015 07:25AM
"No, I'm thinking the entire premise is nonsense. Plenty of people have taken photos of UFOs with their cellphones." - Indy

Since this discussion originated from your claim that "aliens" block the camera function of cellphones, can I safely assume that now, when you say "UFO's" you mean spacecraft under extra-terrestrial control? If so, then in regard to ...

"Plenty of people have taken photos of UFOs with their cellphones."

... do you have any examples?

"But I salute you for seeing past the board fun and games."

Oh, please believe me, Indy, when I say that any UFO discussion that involves Ponderer, PTTP, or yourself is nothing but fun and games. PTTP pulled this "cellphones don't work around UFO's" crap a looooong time before you did.
May 28, 2015 02:59AM
Ummm... no - this discussion started with a cartoon using false information in order to support a joke that you two guys who claim to be so grounded in "facts" and "verifiable info" somehow mistook for settled science.

Here is a UFO pic I've posted before that was taken with a cellphone. I know the guy who took it and he's even more conservative than you, Navy (if that's possible). He never believed in any of this stuff until he saw this fly past his car as he was pulling into his driveway. If someone I know took a photo of a UFO with his cellphone - I guarantee there are plenty more photos out there...

May 28, 2015 10:25PM
Indy,

Yup. That's about what I expected. A pic of an orange blob and a "my friend said so."

Now, do you maybe have anything a little more substantial to contribute? As a reminder, the question is: Since you've made the claim that plenty of people have taken pictures of alien controlled craft using a cellphone, do you have any examples that you can share with us?

BTW, glad to see you finally came around on the cellphone thing. Now go straighten out PTTP - she's still clinging to her claim that cellphones don't work around UFO's. (Gotta wonder why, after decades of research, you Believers can't agree on this stuff. eye rolling smiley)
May 29, 2015 01:22AM
Where did I claim "plenty of people have taken pictures of alien controlled craft using a cellphone"? Is that another example of you misunderstanding the English language or even more proof you are the biggest liar on this board?

So far as the photo - as noted - I posted this previously with the same story concerning it's origin. So either I'm telling the truth (as I always do) about the photo and it is exactly what I said it is... or I can see the future and posted it way back when knowing one day you would ask and I could use it as proof that - yes, people are taking photos of UFOs with their cellphones. You can decide for yourself which one of those two cosmically crushing blows you'd rather attempt to address in your next post. Take as long as you'd like to wring your hands, cry softly and change your wet pants before getting back to us on that one. smiling smiley
May 30, 2015 07:16AM
"Where did I claim "plenty of people have taken pictures of alien controlled craft using a cellphone"?" - Indy

Why, on this very thread:

"No, I'm thinking the entire premise is nonsense. Plenty of people have taken photos of UFOs with their cellphones."

... and the premiss of this thread is ...

"Cellphones work fine, Navy. The aliens only block the camera capability."

Oops! Caught in another shifty, sneaky manuever Indy? Caught by your own words, and trying to weasel your way out again? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

smoking smiley
May 30, 2015 08:08AM
Obviously you forgot the last part about changing your pants because that post was all wet. Did you miss this part of your own post...

"No, I'm thinking the entire premise is nonsense...."

So obviously the premise (correct spelling, btw) is inconsequential after that point.

I'll give you a little time to digest that. Then we can address the photo... if you think you're up to it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!