Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mystery solved.

Posted by Kairos 
Re: Mystery solved.
May 15, 2015 07:39PM
Wow. We waited 2-1/2 hours for that? One would think in that amount of time you could have at least come up with a new lie.
May 16, 2015 02:59AM
Not a lie. You asked your question, and what did I do? As always, I told you everything I knew, without hesitation. Why? Because I'm both confident on my position about UFO's to back up what I say, and relaxed enough to change my position when, and only when, I'm provided with sufficient evidence that counters my position.

By way of comparison, just look at this thread. Just look at it, Indy. You're asked two simple questions about UFO's and cellphones and you immediately produce some preposterous story about your post being redacted. Then you do everything in your power to draw attention away the question that's been posed to you. Well, no one is buying it, Indy. Your failure to answer my question has left a stench in the air, and you can't cover it up by whining about Navy this and Navy that.

So, where does that leave us? Right now you're sitting there, red-faced with embarrassment at your latest bumbling attempt to look "cool" in front of the forum. I'm sitting here, patiently waiting (as always) for your answer. The good news? There's a way for you to redeem yourself in the eyes of the forum, and your buddy Navy is going to tell you how to do it ...

Just answer the question, Indy.

That's right, it's that easy. Don't set conditions that have to be met before you answer. Don't reach for preposterous cover stories. All of that just makes you look scared and frail, like you're scurrying for cover because Navy's giving you a hard time. Just grow a pair and answer, alright? Alright. It's that easy. smiling smiley

Here's the question ... again:

(What's this ... sixth or seventh time now?)

Please explain to everyone how aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do you know this?
May 16, 2015 07:34AM
Methinks thou protest too much.
May 16, 2015 08:13AM
Oops. You forgot to answer the questions, Indy.

Here they are again:

Please explain to everyone how aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do you know this?
May 16, 2015 11:22AM
Indy makes stuff up, forgets that he's made it up, and then begins to believe what he originally made up is true. That probably accounts for his belief that all UFOs are alien spaceships.
May 17, 2015 12:40AM
I think you've been hanging around Navy here too long, Dick. Now you're making up things about me too.

Navy, Navy, Navy... now you want me to answer TWO questions before you get around to answering the one I asked you over a year ago? Tsk, tsk, tsk... smoking smiley
May 17, 2015 04:17AM
Indy, here are the questions again:

May 17, 2015 06:42AM
I still have Navy on the hook? I better feed him some more line...
May 17, 2015 08:52PM

May 17, 2015 09:49PM
What was the question again?
May 17, 2015 11:10PM

May 20, 2015 02:55AM
How did you come to the conclusion that aliens are only blocking the cellphone camera capability?
May 20, 2015 08:00AM
Indy!
Cellphones work fine, Navy. The aliens only block the camera capability.
May 20, 2015 09:44AM
Indy,

Answer the questions please.
May 20, 2015 07:43PM
THAT'S why you guys are asking the question? Because I made an offhanded remark? So you never listen or believe anything I say - yet this time you take a joke as gospel?
May 20, 2015 11:19PM
"So you never listen or believe anything I say - yet this time you take a joke as gospel." - Indy

Well, that's simply not true. I read a lot of what you say and I view most of it as a joke.

Here are the questions again, little Indy.

May 21, 2015 10:12PM
Right Navy - immediately after you answer the one I asked over a year ago.

OR...

You can source your alleged answer if that's the anchor you want to sink with.
May 22, 2015 06:22AM
No matter what I do, you'll simply claim that I haven't met your demands. That's what you always do. We've been watching you pull this sh*t for years. There's no reason for you to be making demands to begin with. It's just a very obvious diversion, to keep this thread going so you can get what you really want out of this, what you're always gunning for on this forum:

Attention.

Well, allow me to oblige you. Here are the questions again. We don't expect an answer, Indy. We all know by now that you just ain't got the balls to admit you don't have an answer.

<You can stop reading here. The rest of this post only contains the actual subject matter of the thread, and that's the last thing you want to talk about.>

May 23, 2015 01:15AM
Navy - seriously bro - wouldn't this go a LOT faster if you just answered the question? If I didn't know better, I might think you have something to hide here.
May 23, 2015 02:08AM
Already answered your question. Look it up.

smoking smiley

Here are your questions again. Don't answer them. Just keep dancing for me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!