Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.

The job of the Biden campaign is simple, and Trump is helping.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mystery solved.

Posted by Kairos 
Re: Mystery solved.
May 14, 2015 09:51PM
Source please. If I missed it, I'll gladly retract the statement.

Everybody say goodbye to Navy again... eye rolling smiley
May 14, 2015 10:25PM
Weird, my post was redacted.
May 14, 2015 10:32PM
Back on point, Indy. Why don't you explain to us how you know that the aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do they do this?

BTW, PTTP has claimed in the past that cellphones don't work at all around the aliens. What do you two have in common on the issue? You are both either unwilling or unable to provide any further evidence or explanation supporting these claims. Where do you two differ? You stick around and shovel bullsh*t at the forum ... PTTP has the sense to quietly slip away.
May 14, 2015 10:47PM
Looks like Indy disappeared again.

eye rolling smiley
May 15, 2015 12:25AM
Disappeared? No. I merely gave you some courtesy time to locate your gonads. smiling smiley

I thought the point we were on now was you dishonestly calling me a "liar" again. Shouldn't that be the priority since you are so concerned with lying and liars? You know - a little introspection and soul searching perhaps? In the (albeit faint) hope of making yourself a better, more honest person?
May 15, 2015 02:02AM
Indy,

Your last post did not answer the question. Was it redacted again? smoking smiley

C'mon now, little Indy, my question has had you squirming and running around with your tail between your legs for two weeks. Here's the question again. Don't run away, and no lying this time.

(You got that? No. Lying.)

Indy, why don't you explain to everyone how aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do you know this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2015 02:03AM by Navy2711.
May 15, 2015 02:22AM
Disappeared again, huh? Well, we're used to it. Whenever you want to crawl back out of your hole, Indy, we'll all be waiting for your non-answer.
May 15, 2015 04:02AM
I'll answer that one after you answer the one I put to you about a year ago.
May 15, 2015 05:13AM
2 hours and nothing? I'm guessing Navy has taken refuge again.
May 15, 2015 06:24AM
"... we'll all be waiting for your non-answer." - Navy

"[I'm not going to answer because of - insert random complaint -]." - Indy

Naaailed it! smoking smiley

Oh, and everyone knows that I answered your question Indy. You're making yourself look desperate and foolish in front of the whole forum by pressing the matter.
May 15, 2015 07:39PM
Wow. We waited 2-1/2 hours for that? One would think in that amount of time you could have at least come up with a new lie.
May 16, 2015 02:59AM
Not a lie. You asked your question, and what did I do? As always, I told you everything I knew, without hesitation. Why? Because I'm both confident on my position about UFO's to back up what I say, and relaxed enough to change my position when, and only when, I'm provided with sufficient evidence that counters my position.

By way of comparison, just look at this thread. Just look at it, Indy. You're asked two simple questions about UFO's and cellphones and you immediately produce some preposterous story about your post being redacted. Then you do everything in your power to draw attention away the question that's been posed to you. Well, no one is buying it, Indy. Your failure to answer my question has left a stench in the air, and you can't cover it up by whining about Navy this and Navy that.

So, where does that leave us? Right now you're sitting there, red-faced with embarrassment at your latest bumbling attempt to look "cool" in front of the forum. I'm sitting here, patiently waiting (as always) for your answer. The good news? There's a way for you to redeem yourself in the eyes of the forum, and your buddy Navy is going to tell you how to do it ...

Just answer the question, Indy.

That's right, it's that easy. Don't set conditions that have to be met before you answer. Don't reach for preposterous cover stories. All of that just makes you look scared and frail, like you're scurrying for cover because Navy's giving you a hard time. Just grow a pair and answer, alright? Alright. It's that easy. smiling smiley

Here's the question ... again:

(What's this ... sixth or seventh time now?)

Please explain to everyone how aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do you know this?
May 16, 2015 07:34AM
Methinks thou protest too much.
May 16, 2015 08:13AM
Oops. You forgot to answer the questions, Indy.

Here they are again:

Please explain to everyone how aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do you know this?
May 16, 2015 11:22AM
Indy makes stuff up, forgets that he's made it up, and then begins to believe what he originally made up is true. That probably accounts for his belief that all UFOs are alien spaceships.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!