Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mystery solved.

Posted by Kairos 
Re: Mystery solved.
May 12, 2015 09:11PM
There's your ballsy comeback. Pondy and Hornsy... stick your necks out because it's starting to dawn on Navy that he's making wild, unsupportable accusations again. smoking smiley
May 12, 2015 09:53PM
Indy!
Dick - since Navy has retreated back to his spider hole again - I will ask you instead... where exactly did I "lie"?

Navy asked you how you knew that cell phones worked fine and that aliens had blocked only their camera function? And then he asked you exactly how aliens might do this?

You said you answered his questions. There are no answers from you to those questions on this board. Hence, you lied. Big deal. You lie most of the time.
May 13, 2015 12:42AM
The answer - as previously noted - was redacted by someone.

Not that it matters because since when is a cartoon the final word on the existence of "flying saucers, lake monsters, ghosts and bigfoot"? Oh - that's right - when it's Dick or Navy reading the cartoon. eye rolling smiley
May 13, 2015 01:26AM
Indy!
Curt said it's a definite maybe. He's the head honcho on the board.

My "maybe" was in response to your comment about the possibility of spoofing identities. Spoofing your name wouldn't make it possible for the spoofer to edit or redact your post. There are only a few people on this board who have moderator permission, and spoofed versions of Indy! are not among the moderators. If a moderator did edit a person's post, it would show the name of the moderator who edited that post. If you edit your own post, your name will appear.
May 13, 2015 04:30AM
But what if they had my name and password? Like - for instance - let's say I was signed into the board, I went to the restroom for a moment and one of my neighbors saw I had just posted something on the board that was probably better kept confidential due to the sensitive nature of the information and decided to redact it while I was busy pinching a loaf? See what I'm saying? You guys would think that it was me - but really it could have been the NSA agent who lives down the hall my nosy next door neighbor.
May 13, 2015 06:09AM
Indy,
Wait...are you saying that you don't post from a secure safe-room? I thought everyone did. I post from a repurposed fallout shelter lined with aluminum foil.
May 13, 2015 08:44PM
Did the, um, "mystery redactor" also redact the information in your -- and I use the word very loosely here -- BRAIN?

If not, then why don't you simply repost your answers to Navy's questions? This assumes, of course, that you actually did post them a first time, an admittedly shaky assumption at best.
May 13, 2015 09:45PM
Perhaps the info was too sensitive to post the first time. Not like we're talking about a cartoon here, Dick - that type of info might have national security implications. Navy will back me up on that one... that's obviously why he never answered my question about the US Navy's position on UFOs.
May 14, 2015 01:24AM
Why? I'm a graphic designer - not a politician. At this point I'm not even planning on voting in the next election.
May 14, 2015 09:33PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2015 10:23PM by Navy2711.
May 14, 2015 09:51PM
Source please. If I missed it, I'll gladly retract the statement.

Everybody say goodbye to Navy again... eye rolling smiley
May 14, 2015 10:25PM
Weird, my post was redacted.
May 14, 2015 10:32PM
Back on point, Indy. Why don't you explain to us how you know that the aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do they do this?

BTW, PTTP has claimed in the past that cellphones don't work at all around the aliens. What do you two have in common on the issue? You are both either unwilling or unable to provide any further evidence or explanation supporting these claims. Where do you two differ? You stick around and shovel bullsh*t at the forum ... PTTP has the sense to quietly slip away.
May 14, 2015 10:47PM
Looks like Indy disappeared again.

eye rolling smiley
May 15, 2015 12:25AM
Disappeared? No. I merely gave you some courtesy time to locate your gonads. smiling smiley

I thought the point we were on now was you dishonestly calling me a "liar" again. Shouldn't that be the priority since you are so concerned with lying and liars? You know - a little introspection and soul searching perhaps? In the (albeit faint) hope of making yourself a better, more honest person?
May 15, 2015 02:02AM
Indy,

Your last post did not answer the question. Was it redacted again? smoking smiley

C'mon now, little Indy, my question has had you squirming and running around with your tail between your legs for two weeks. Here's the question again. Don't run away, and no lying this time.

(You got that? No. Lying.)

Indy, why don't you explain to everyone how aliens only block cellphone camera capability, and how do you know this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2015 02:03AM by Navy2711.
May 15, 2015 02:22AM
Disappeared again, huh? Well, we're used to it. Whenever you want to crawl back out of your hole, Indy, we'll all be waiting for your non-answer.
May 15, 2015 04:02AM
I'll answer that one after you answer the one I put to you about a year ago.
May 15, 2015 05:13AM
2 hours and nothing? I'm guessing Navy has taken refuge again.
May 15, 2015 06:24AM
"... we'll all be waiting for your non-answer." - Navy

"[I'm not going to answer because of - insert random complaint -]." - Indy

Naaailed it! smoking smiley

Oh, and everyone knows that I answered your question Indy. You're making yourself look desperate and foolish in front of the whole forum by pressing the matter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!