Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Write and post your long from essays and articles on The SelectSmart.com Post.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mystery solved.

Posted by Kairos 
Re: Mystery solved.
June 03, 2015 11:11AM
Indy, you've twice claimed that your link shows a picture of an alien controlled craft, but it still just goes back to that stupid orange blob. I'm sure we both agree that only a complete f*cking moron would believe that that picture constitutes evidence of anything other than just a stupid orange blob!

Um ... we do agree on that. Right?

Good! So just fix your link already, silly!
June 03, 2015 08:19PM
We agree you're lying - that's about it. I never used the words "alien controlled craft" except when I was quoting your lie. Like just then.
June 03, 2015 09:20PM
"Indy, now that you've made the claim that plenty of people have taken pictures of alien controlled craft using a cellphone, do you have any examples that you can share with us?" - Navy

"To answer your question Navy - yes - I have an example right here... " - Indy

There ya go, Indy Simple. So stop playing childish word games like "I never used the words 'alien controlled craft.' " Man up and show us this example that you supposedly have. <snicker>

... and pleeeease don't post that silly orange blob again.
June 04, 2015 12:37AM
Read it again, Navy...

We agree you're lying - that's about it. I never used the words "alien controlled craft" except when I was quoting your lie.

Bada-BING! the finger smiley
June 04, 2015 08:01PM
Indy, indy, Indy. You can tap dance all you like, my friend, but it's all right here in black and white:

"Indy, now that you've made the claim that plenty of people have taken pictures of alien controlled craft using a cellphone, do you have any examples that you can share with us?" - Navy

"To answer your question Navy - yes - I have an example right here... " - Indy

Just face it, buddy. You are ...

(wait for it)

... busted! smoking smiley
June 04, 2015 08:41PM
Is that how you got your Dad to let you go play on the swings? By continually pulling on his pant leg and saying "Please, daddy, please" until he finally forgot what you wanted and said "yes" just to get rid of you?
June 04, 2015 10:16PM
Ok, so we've established that Indy is completely busted, and that he can't in any way back up his claims.

... other than posting an orange blob and claiming that it's an alien controlled craft. eye rolling smiley
June 05, 2015 12:16AM
Just as we have established Navy is still the biggest douche on the board.
June 05, 2015 12:34AM
And there ya have it. Indy admits he's busted.

Again.

smoking smiley
June 05, 2015 01:52AM
And you just agreed to being a douche.
June 05, 2015 04:59AM
Well, if you read carefully, I didn't. Oops, Indy!

So ... care to tell us what that orange blob actually was? Did you just barf that thing out of Photoshop? Well, good thing you dumped a ton of money on that "advanced" degree in graphic arts, huh?
June 05, 2015 07:28PM
Just another example of you and Dick not accepting legitimate proof of UFOs when it is presented. You're like the little kids with your hands over your eyes saying "You can't see me!"
Anonymous User
June 06, 2015 08:11PM
NAVY Why all the hostility man? There is evidence. There have been sightings by credible witnesses, eyewitness along with radar and trace evidence. Yes some of that could have been faked. Heck some probably was. So what? Some wasn't. Those are the ones that are interesting. Why would you think we are alone or that someone could have dropped by?
June 07, 2015 12:42AM
Latch, do you believe that aliens block the camera capability of the cellphones, or all cellphone function, or none of it? And how do you know this?
Anonymous User
June 07, 2015 11:05PM
No. But that doesn't matter. It doesn't mean that aliens don't visit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!