Articles & Commentaries
Read, write and respond.

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors
Is your name welcomed below?
Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mystery solved.

Posted by Kairos 
Mystery solved.
April 13, 2015 08:09AM
[xkcd.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
Re: Mystery solved.
April 13, 2015 11:33AM
April 15, 2015 01:55AM
"But ... but ... cellphones don't work around UFO's! How do I know? Because someone else said so!"
April 28, 2015 06:18AM
Cellphones work fine, Navy. The aliens only block the camera capability.
April 30, 2015 04:32AM
And how do they do that?
May 02, 2015 10:33PM
Hmmmm?
May 05, 2015 11:53PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2015 11:54PM by Indy!.
May 07, 2015 05:34AM
Indy, how do you know that cellphones work fine, the aliens only block the camera capability?

And how do the aliens do that?
May 09, 2015 07:20PM
I just explained it, Navy. My post was obviously redacted for some reason.
May 09, 2015 10:21PM
Indy!
I just explained it, Navy. My post was obviously redacted for some reason.

Redacted by you. I wondered why. Apparently you did it accidentally. Or is that just what the aliens want us to think?!

May 11, 2015 07:52AM
"Redacted." Fantastic.

Sadly, that's about as close as we'll ever get to honesty from Indy. It's a lie that's so obviously a lie that it can hardly even be called a lie. It's kinda like an honest lie. Even sadder is that the other 66.6% of the Believers will give that a pass while they fling accusations of ignoring and/or avoiding at the Skeptics.

So ... neither PTTP nor Indy can give a straight answer when talking about cellphones and UFO's. Anyone else? Ponderer? You got anything for us?
May 11, 2015 09:58PM
Is that what your log said Curt? That I redacted it?

Interesting.
May 12, 2015 03:04AM
Indy!
Is that what your log said Curt? That I redacted it?

Interesting.

No. There is no "log" like you evidently imagine. Your blank post in question says "Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2015 01:54PM by Indy!." If a moderator or I had edited it, or redacted it, our name would appear where it says "by Indy!".

May 12, 2015 03:29AM
Seems to me if someone from the outside had redacted it - they would have a much easier time spoofing my identity as opposed to hacking your entire website.

Just a thought...
May 12, 2015 03:57AM
Indy!
Seems to me if someone from the outside had redacted it - they would have a much easier time spoofing my identity as opposed to hacking your entire website.

Just a thought...

Maybe. I have seen people spoof names by replacing the letter O with the numeral 0 for example. Some international keypad characters look like our alphabet letters.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!