Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The day the sun danced in the sky.

Posted by Dick 
Sam
Re: The day the sun danced in the sky.
March 03, 2015 05:46PM
I accept that your argument is broken. Move on if you wish. Who is stopping you? God? winking smiley
March 03, 2015 06:00PM
Sam
I accept that your argument is broken. Move on if you wish. Who is stopping you? God? winking smiley

Some misguided notion that you might just once admit that you are wrong I guess...
March 03, 2015 06:17PM
Having a meaningful debate about something that is unknown is difficult, no?
Sam
March 03, 2015 06:44PM
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I do it all the time. When it's true. Why don't you just admit you are wrong for inventing a god that is possibly self-contradictory and probably not real? Lol...
March 03, 2015 07:20PM
Hornswoggle
Having a meaningful debate about something that is unknown is difficult, no?

+1
Sam
March 03, 2015 10:01PM
That's philosophy for ya....meaningless
March 03, 2015 10:14PM
Your argument is meaningless Sam, everyone in here knows it, possibly you do too. I'm really not sure at this point if you're just winding us up.

It's perfectly possible to have a meaningful discussion about this topic. Not a meaningful contest because a contest is by its very nature dishonest.
Sam
March 04, 2015 12:10AM
I don't know what else to tell you, Thorn. Get back to me when you have defined this purposethingthatisnotagodorwtf so maybe we COULD have a meaningful discussion. I honestly don't know how else to handle this mess. It really can go nowhere if you refuse to define wtf you are talking about, lol. At least the ancient mental strokers all knew what the other meant by God. I have no idea what you mean. Sorry.
March 04, 2015 01:25AM
Why don't you just admit you are wrong for inventing a god that is possibly self-contradictory and probably not real? Lol...

Still speaking nonsense... Then laughing as if it were meaningful... thumbs down
March 04, 2015 01:45AM
That's philosophy for ya....meaningless - Sam

I'm surprised that you think that being that you spend so much time in a philosophy forum.
Sam
March 04, 2015 05:39AM
I haven't spent much time this past year on any forums, mostly just facebook. Just visiting and now I guess it's over. Ohwell, not an unexpected outcome, lol.
March 04, 2015 02:21PM
Sam
I don't know what else to tell you, Thorn. Get back to me when you have defined this purposethingthatisnotagodorwtf so maybe we COULD have a meaningful discussion. I honestly don't know how else to handle this mess. It really can go nowhere if you refuse to define wtf you are talking about, lol. At least the ancient mental strokers all knew what the other meant by God. I have no idea what you mean. Sorry.

What you mean is:

"None of the arguments I have been using without really paying any attention to what the other person is saying for years can apply here, unless you agree to take up the position which those arguments were designed to combat.

Until you buck up and start expressing something you don't believe, how can I be expected to take part in this conversation?

You want me to actually try and UNDERSTAND what you're trying to say and respond REFLEXIVELY to it?

Pffft!"
Sam
March 04, 2015 05:52PM
Mmmkaythen...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!