Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Know Nothing: The true history of atheism.

Posted by tuk22 
Re: Know Nothing: The true history of atheism.
September 28, 2014 11:32PM
Yeah, there are no sides and you say I'm fence sitting or whatever equally silly thing you say...

And I don't believe in God so neither can you because flying spaghetti monsters... solid argument. eye rolling smiley
September 28, 2014 11:55PM
It wouldn't surprise me you are projecting... When you claim you know someone's true thoughts when clearly you don't, some people like to project their own experiences and thoughts onto other people. There is no reason to do that, but still... It happens... Or they make another unreasonable claim that they know this because everybody else they know do something similar. So was Grandma a fundy? Did someone tell her God doesn't exist because Flying Spaghetti Monster and that just wrecked her view of the world? Maybe...
Sam
September 29, 2014 12:33AM
You are clearly unraveling. I think you are jealous because I have confidence in my beliefs. Maybe you will, too, someday when you grow up. Until then keep enjoying the babble you are reading that tells you people can't know things, lol...
Sam
September 29, 2014 01:25AM
Oh, and this sticky thing is just so precious: "This forum is for serious discussion and topics related to Theology and SelectSmart's theological selectors. If you are looking to debate atheism vs. Theism please visit the Philosophy forum located below.."
September 29, 2014 05:33PM
You are clearly unraveling.

Clearly. eye rolling smiley

I think you are jealous because I have confidence in my beliefs.

No you don't think that...

Maybe you will, too, someday when you grow up. Until then keep enjoying the babble you are reading that tells you people can't know things, lol...

That's not what being an agnostic means. There is another term for people who think nothing can be known, Pyrrhonistic skepticism, that you obviously don't know. And, I'm the biggest defender of a priori knowledge here... thumbs down I also believe in conditional scientific knowledge... How many more straws will you be grasping at?
Sam
September 29, 2014 06:57PM
(sucking iced coffee thru the only straw I need and watching tuk go on and on and on about the question of whether or not gods are real while being so proud of having no beliefs or knowledge whatsoever about the subject, lol) Really, tuk, you should learn shorthand for your position. Try this next time someone makes a claim about gods: could be...'nuff said but, no, I suspect you will blahblahblahblah about how you neither believe nor disbelieve that gods are real and that knowledge about gods is impossible...Ok, going home from my weekend shift soon for a long nap. Thx for the entertainment and laughs. Carry on with your silly forum and thousands of posts about how much you don't know, lol...Maybe see you again in a couple of weeks for moreofthesamemoreofhtesamemoreofthesame....P.S. There are no sides. There is reality and there is fantasy. You just don't know which to believe in, do you?
September 29, 2014 07:50PM
Good riddance, Granny... Be sure to take your meds when you come back to troll again!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!