Try These Selectors:
Best college values

Good jobs in gig economy

Right religion for you

Presidential candidates

Best US city for you

Know your philosophy

Landmark decisions
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Buzz Aldrin Opens Up About 'UFO' Encounter

Posted by Curt Anderson 
Buzz Aldrin Opens Up About 'UFO' Encounter
July 15, 2014 06:18AM
Dishing about the moment he saw an "unidentified" object floating outside his Apollo capsule, Aldrin wrote:

On Apollo 11 en route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world -- it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the 4 panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft. So in the close vicinity, moving away, were 4 panels. And I feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels. Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be "unidentified." [www.huffingtonpost.com]
Re: Buzz Aldrin Opens Up About 'UFO' Encounter
July 18, 2014 10:13PM
Common knowledge we have discussed previously. Aldrin's account is one of the least compelling incidents - I, for one - can easily believe that he believes he saw a panel reflecting the sun. I can also believe the real story might be he saw a "ufo", reported it publicly, then like most pilots - was warned by superiors to change his story to the official version that it was a "panel reflecting the sun". Either way, there are far more compelling encounters reported by NASA astronauts (and Russian cosmonauts) that are not being effectively "messaged" (or "massaged" - whichever you prefer) by the official agencies. But as someone on the board told us previously - astronauts are simply dumbass pilots who's accounts are no more valid than the average Joe with a $12 Walmart telescope watching from his bedroom window. eye rolling smiley
Re: Buzz Aldrin Opens Up About 'UFO' Encounter
June 19, 2015 12:07AM
The come from another dimension.
Some reading you might enjoy.
'Bashar"
"He" has some messages for you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!