Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post here: Politics Philosophy Diversions

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Philip Marshall

Posted by Hornswoggle 
Philip Marshall
October 15, 2013 11:59PM
I just heard about this. Happened back in February.

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in CA

Phillip Marshall, a former airplane pilot and author whose works included the 2003 novel “Lakefront Airport,” “False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World (08)” and “The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication in which he theorized it wasn’t al-Qaida but U.S. and Saudi government officials who orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States, was found dead along with his two children in their Murphrys-area home in California.

Reports indicate all 3 died of gunshot wounds. Friends of Marshall’s kids, Alex 17 and Macaila 14, discovered the gruesome scene after showing up to check on them on Saturday after not having heard from them for numerous days. The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office reported that both children as well as the family dog were shot once in the head with a handgun. Marshall’s estranged wife and mother of the 2 kids was traveling abroad at the time of the shootings.

[dcxposed.com]

From Veterans Today...

“100% Certain”: 9/11 Author Was Killed in Black Ops Hit

After a week-long on-site investigation, former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen is “100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit. Madsen’s conclusion is that the cover story – an alleged murder-suicide – is transparently absurd.

Madsen stated his conclusions on yesterday’s Kevin Barrett show. Among the evidence cited by Madsen:

*Neighbors’ houses are “practically on top of” Marshall’s house, so dozens of neighbors would have heard any gunshots that weren’t muffled by a silencer…and Marshall’s “patsy gun” did not have a silencer.

*The crime scene was illegally and surreptitiously cleaned up by professionals, including “a SUV, license undetermined, with an array of communication antennas bristling from the roof.”

*Philip Marshall, who had expressed his fear of being harassed or silenced for his 9/11 revelations, never kept his doors open – but when the bodies were found, a side door Marshall never used was wide open.

According to Madsen, all of Marshall’s neighbors believe it was a professional murder, not the murder-suicide claimed by corrupt local police, who have presumably been told what to do and say by higher authorities working on behalf of “national security.”
Marshall, Madsen points out, was not just any 9/11 conspiracy author. A former airline pilot, Marshall was a close associate of notorious CIA drug smuggler Barry Seal, and a peripheral player in the New Orleans CIA/crime nexus that killed JFK, Martin Luther King, and many others. Madsen suggests that Marshall, a long-time participant in covert operations, developed a penchant for truth during the last years of his life.

According to Madsen, Marshall had stated that he was holding explosive information that would be revealed in his next book. The repeated professional-clean-ups of Marshall’s house after the murder suggest that the killers, and the agency or agencies employing them, were looking for a specific piece of evidence or information. (Marshall’s computer mysteriously disappeared after the killings, and its whereabouts remain unknown.)

Below is a transcript of my interview with Wayne Madsen.

[www.veteranstoday.com]

9/11 and Philip Marshall Murder-Suicide Questions: My Trip To Murphys

“The official version about some ghost (Osama bin Laden) in some cave on the other side of the world defeating our entire military establishment on U.S. soil is absolutely preposterous… The true reason the attack was successful is because of an inside military stand-down and a coordinated training operation that prepared the hijackers to fly heavy commercial airliners. We have dozens of FBI documents to prove that this flight training was conducted in California, Florida and Arizona in the 18 months leading up to the attack.” – Philip Marshall (2012)

“Marshall is not just a veteran pilot — he’s also a pilot who started out, in his 20s, flying covert missions for Vice President Bush/Oliver North’s Iran-Contra scheme. Thus he became all too well acquainted with “black operations” — the shadow world of secret quasi-official activities. In fact, as he writes in the book, he’s the only pilot from that operation who wasn’t killed shortly thereafter — perhaps because his work was subcontracted and just under the principals’ radar.”

Rest at [beforeitsnews.com]
Re: Philip Marshall
October 16, 2013 12:13AM
Interesting - thanks.
October 16, 2013 12:50AM
The Fuhrer had them executed?
October 16, 2013 12:54AM
Bush Crime Family - they've been covering their tracks for generations.
October 16, 2013 01:30AM
I have a theory as to who the killer is: Philip Marshall. He probably killed his kids to protect them from some imagined Armageddon, then he committed suicide.

Michael Avenatti added to the Presidential Candidate Selector

See how much and where you agree and disagree with Avenatti on the issues facing America. Avenatti says he has the media savvy to take on Trump.
October 16, 2013 01:48AM
And you base that on what?
October 16, 2013 02:00AM
Killing the kids is a little messy - never heard of any conspiracy where agents kill anyone other than the principle.

Then again - what a great way to cover your tracks.
October 16, 2013 02:31AM
Maybe the kids weren't supposed to be there. You can't leave witnesses.

Why is it that all these deaths of journalists, investigators and authors always seem to have friends who say "he was sittting on a bombshell", "he feared for his life because of the information he possessed"?

He was at the editing phase of his book. Most suicides happen when people DON'T have something big to look forward to or accomplish. Maybe if it happens after you finish the book and can't sell it to anyone...
HHH
October 16, 2013 03:59AM
"whose works included the 2003 novel “Lakefront Airport,” “False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World (08)” and “The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication in which he theorized it wasn’t al-Qaida but U.S. and Saudi government officials who orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States,"

looks like he fell off his seat a while ago.

October 16, 2013 05:20AM
They would know if the kids are there imho.
October 16, 2013 05:28AM
Hornswoggle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And you base that on what?

Occam's razor. The author of crackpot conspiracy books is likely to be a crackpot. When a family is murdered it's usually a male family member, especially with guns. And the most likely culprit is the mentally unbalanced family member.

I wasn't aware of it when I posted my theory, but as it happens, the coroner agree with me. See [www.uniondemocrat.com]

Sheriff’s Sgt. Chris Hewitt said Tuesday that investigators did determine the 9mm Glock semiautomatic handgun used in the crime had been registered to Philip Marshall.

In many regards, Marshall fit the profile for the perpetrator of a murder-suicide.

In a recent study, Johns Hopkins University researcher Jacquelyn Campbell found that 70 percent of such cases occurring throughout 12 U.S. cities were preceded by domestic violence.
“My quick read (of news clips) and my experience suggests he might have been in a downward spiral of mental illness,” Gelles said.

Hewitt said any information on Marshall’s mental health revealed in the investigation will not be released, nor could he say whether any medications were discovered at the home.

A report of domestic violence involving Marshall was made in December 2008.

He allegedly slapped Erin Chamberlain, the sister of his estranged wife, Sean Marshall, in the face during an argument with both women about custody of Macaila.

Philip Marshall was arrested and briefly taken into custody but no charges were filed.

See how much and where you agree and disagree with Avenatti on the issues facing America. Avenatti says he has the media savvy to take on Trump.
October 16, 2013 06:26AM
Pretty weak, Curt. He slapped his SIL 5 years ago? Hey guess what - so did I. HA! Kidding. But it does seem pretty lame - that could easily be nothing at all - even something the SIL made up to protect sis in a domestic argument. Either way - 5 years ago is not exactly a "spiral" of mental illness. I'd be more convinced if he matched the bullets to the gun rather than gave us a bunch of opinion he's not even willing to support with an official report.
October 16, 2013 06:29AM
indy, did you miss the part where they said it was determined that it was Marshall's Glock that was used in the crime? I only mention the psychological stuff because it supports my theory which Hornswoggle ask me about.

October 16, 2013 06:36AM
No - they said the glock used in the crime was registered to Philip Marshall. I didn't see anything where it said they matched the bullet riflings. Sounds to me like they are assuming that was the gun. And - just playing devil's advocate - what would stop an intruder from using the Marshall's own gun on him and the kids? We know that owning a gun means you have a better chance of it being used on you than on an intruder.

This is how conspiracies are kept alive, Curt - because every good conspiracy is an open book that is never shut by investigators. Match the bullets to the gun. Prove the gun was used by Marshall (fingerprints, powder burns - there are simple definitive ways to prove who used the gun). Close the case - don't tell us the gun was registered to him - we can assume that and it proves nothing.
October 16, 2013 06:57AM
Your intruder scenario sounds more like a situation where an intimate friend or family member was involved not the CIA.  It would have to be somebody who knew where Marshall kept his gun...that is if Marshall kept a gun unlocked, which seems unlikely with kids in the house. Anyway, as you suggested it seems a bit far fetched that the CIA would kill the kids too. I would guess even a small town coroner can recognize a suicide gunshot wound versus a homicide gunshot wound.

Of course no matter how ironclad a case can be made, conspiracy theorists can always debunk it. Because for them even the most ridiculous scenario is possible if it matches up with their worldview.

October 16, 2013 07:28AM
The author of crackpot conspiracy books is likely to be a crackpot. - Curt

I don't think it's crackpot to theorize that the Saudis were involved in 9/11. Fifteen of the nineteen hijackers were Saudis.

I will also never buy the official explanation. To believe that terrorists could hijack commercial jets and crash them into buildings over a 90 minute period without a military response in one of the most militarily secure air spaces in the U.S. is crackpot.

If Marshall killed his kids, his dog, and then himself, then why was his computer missing?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2013 07:31AM by Hornswoggle.
October 16, 2013 07:29AM
"... including “a SUV, license undetermined, with an array of communication antennas bristling from the roof.”

"... not the murder-suicide claimed by corrupt local police, who have presumably been told what to do and say by higher authorities working on behalf of 'national security.' "

Lmao!
October 16, 2013 07:41AM
Conspiracy theorists are usually their own worst enemy when it comes to exposing the nefarious. But the cops should close the case with relevant facts - not nonsense like who registered the gun.

So far as the Saudis - we know without a doubt that our government is hiding something in that regard. Quite simple to prove beyond any doubt as well - 23(?) pages of the 9/11 report were redacted because the Saudis told Bush to do so. The section dealing with the Sauds involvement was removed before the report was released to the public - there is no question about it - it is public knowledge. Obviously something is being covered up (above and beyond anything we don't know - but certainly suspect).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!