SelectSmart.com SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Oh Jeez... LA Cops are at the moment literally freaking the f*ck OUT!:

Posted by Ponderer 
Oh Jeez... LA Cops are at the moment literally freaking the f*ck OUT!:
February 07, 2013 09:29PM
Fired LAPD Officer Shoots 3 Fellow Cops Killing One-Release’s Manifesto Exposing Corruption

If you’re in Southern Cali.. here’s whats jumping off this morning.. Right now in LA there is a police officer named Christopher Jordan Dorner who is accused of killing 2 people. They were a couple, one a college basketball coach and the other the daughter of a man who repped him when he was fired from LAPD..He is believed to have shot 3 officers killing one and has threatened to return and do more major damage..He’s accused of killing a Riverside police officer.. He is on the run as they have an all out manhunt …

**** Here’s a quick update*****WTF? So police in Southern California have shot two unarmed Asian women who were delivering newspapers..

The women were driving a truck similar to what the wanted LAPD officer is reported to be driving.. They saw the women throwing papers out the window and got spooked and shot them.. A short time later a white male also unarmed was driving a similar blue pick up truck.. he too was shot by police who believed he was the suspect.. Keep in mind the man they are looking for is a 6foot 4 Black male..

TV news stations in LA are warning people not to drive pick up trucks in LA and to obey all traffic laws or rick being shot by police who are all stressed out and tense.. This is happening right now.. Its no exaggeration… I don’t care whats going on, we pay officers to be have professionally under the most stressful situations.. No excuse for this bullshyt.

I just got back from picking up lunch and saw on the TV there was something going on at a police station in L.A. I guess this was what it was about.

http://imgdump.novarata.net/image.php?di=WN26

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 09:47PM by Ponderer.
Re: Oh Jeez... LA Cops are at the moment literally freaking the f*ck OUT!:
February 07, 2013 09:39PM
z
February 07, 2013 09:40PM
I guess this is day one of a HUGE f^cking scandal. There's gonna be a lot of fallout from this for sure.
February 07, 2013 09:49PM
That's crazy - warning people not to drive their pick-up trucks? WTF? eye rolling smiley
February 07, 2013 09:54PM
The cops have already shot two Asian women driving a similar truck to the one the suspect was last seen in. If they are capable of mistaking two Asian women for a 6'4" black man... then yeah, I'd leave my blue pick up truck at home today if I had one.

February 07, 2013 09:56PM
LA sounds like its turning into Afghanistan or Iraq with the checkpoints and the trigger happy people manning them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower
February 07, 2013 09:58PM
We'll never get the real story on this.
February 07, 2013 10:04PM
Just as long as they aren't shooting at kids by the name of Eliot riding a bicycle.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower
February 07, 2013 10:07PM
CNN is covering it pretty fully. This guy is going to be really bad news. He's armed to the teeth and is targeting cops and their families.

z
February 07, 2013 10:16PM
You should read his manifesto at Ponderer's link in her lead post. He's a whistleblower who's had enough.
February 07, 2013 10:34PM
Thanks for the tip, Z - I didn't see the manifesto the first time around. Interesting. This looks like big trouble for the cops who were dumb enough to piss this guy off.

"As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile."

http://i48.tinypic.com/25sstq8.jpg

Yeah - no reason to ban assault rifles. eye rolling smiley
February 07, 2013 10:57PM
Okay, I read the whole manifesto. The guy is basically pissed off about two things - police brutality and racism in the ranks. Right - two big problems, agreed. Not big enough to start assassinating people tho - sorry. This guy is nuts.
z
February 07, 2013 10:59PM
Well he snapped. I think anyone can snap.
February 07, 2013 11:01PM
..OR, has he been paid or coerced by elements of this government to make a deadly show of guns at this particular time? Not to be the rabid conspiracy theorist but the timing is damn convenient. We should be looking at DC right now to see wtf they are trying to sneak through or is anyting else going on to cover it up?
February 07, 2013 11:04PM
Yeah Whats that's called rabid conspiracy theorist.

President Eisenhower
February 07, 2013 11:07PM
Also, is he nuts OR is he telling the truth and they fukked him over and expected him to roll over and play dead?
z
February 07, 2013 11:08PM
OR, has he been paid or coerced by elements of this government to make a deadly show of guns at this particular time? - whats

I'll guess no. You should read his so-called manifesto. His gripes go back a few years.
February 07, 2013 11:12PM
Where do you think the government recruits people for things? I'm not saying it's true BUT, with everything else this admin does I don't trust ANYTHING at face value anymore.
February 07, 2013 11:13PM
But you trusted everything the Bush admin did at face value.

President Eisenhower
February 07, 2013 11:14PM
"..OR, has he been paid or coerced by elements of this government to make a deadly show of guns at this particular time?" -whats

Well I thought we'd leave such an obvious scenario to you to bring up, whats. eye rolling smiley

Picking up the slack left in the void of txcup's departure are you now?

February 07, 2013 11:16PM
No I did not. Besides, Bush is was nothing compared to the guy we have now; a mere piker compared to Obama. The takers (democraps) have decided that our rights are to be given away for a few trikets and promises of taxing the rich. Your view of history is flawed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 11:19PM by whats@work.
February 07, 2013 11:17PM
Ponderer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "..OR, has he been paid or coerced by elements of
> this government to make a deadly show of guns at
> this particular time?" -whats
>
> Well I thought we'd leave such an obvious scenario
> to you to bring up, whats. eye rolling smiley
>
> Picking up the slack left in the void of txcup's
> departure are you now?

No, I am simply pointing it out. Watch both hands when the magician in in the white house.
February 07, 2013 11:18PM
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/linc_photo/gunnuts_zpsffb8e340.jpg

President Eisenhower
February 07, 2013 11:20PM
Bush wasn't trying to take our guns away. That silly pic is laughable at best. Careful now K, your ignorance is showing again.

http://rlv.zcache.com/the_democrat_plantation_slavery_through_dependency_bumper_sticker-ra26d38da16684c89a0eb6d50dde1e5ee_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg
February 07, 2013 11:21PM
Anonymous User
February 07, 2013 11:23PM
z Wrote:
> You should read his manifesto at Ponderer's link
> in her lead post. He's a whistleblower who's had
> enough.

I hope you aren't attempting to justify his actions--especially as he has killed people who were not involved in what he's griping about. As for anyone being capable of snapping, I don't agree. Some people are predisposed to violence, some aren't. Some people are tightly wound, some aren't.

This guy went way beyond "snapping" which I would define as an unpremeditated and momentary act of violence. This guy is a schemer who thought long and hard about his actions.
February 07, 2013 11:24PM
Quote:
This guy went way beyond "snapping" which I would define as an unpremeditated and momentary act of violence. This guy is a schemer who thought long and hard about his actions.

This.
February 07, 2013 11:24PM
Yeah its OK to invade entire countries on the basis of lies, engage in all pervasive warrantless wiretapping, lock people in jails indefinitely without trial, openly carry out torture, and run secret detention centers, that's not a problem, but take away yer precious gun and its treason I tell ya. In terms of the picture, if the cap fits wear it.

President Eisenhower

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 11:27PM by Κairos.
February 07, 2013 11:26PM
"Bush wasn't trying to take our guns away." -whats

Obama isn't trying to take anyone's guns away either. Please post any link that reports on any Obama administration stated or proposed plans to take away any guns from gun owners.

February 07, 2013 11:28PM
Difference between lies and bad intelligence. But, you don't want to or can't understand the differences. Nothing new with you and your lack of an education.
February 07, 2013 11:31PM
Bush's intelligence was bad, and what he said was lies, sort of like you saying that Obama is trying to take your guns away.

President Eisenhower

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 11:32PM by Κairos.
February 07, 2013 11:32PM
Ponderer Wrote:
> "Bush wasn't trying to take our guns away."
> -whats
>
> Obama isn't trying to take anyone's guns away
> either. Please post any link that reports on any
> Obama administration stated or proposed plans to
> take away any guns from gun owners.

http://factcheck.org/2013/02/did-obama-flip-flop-on-gun-control/

The problem with you people is that you don't understand anything about guns, THAT is completely true and transparent from your ignorance debating this subject. The IGNORANCE on the subject at hand is precisely how they are going to get things passed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 11:35PM by whats@work.
February 07, 2013 11:38PM
Back in the 2008 campaign, Obama did say that he would not take away people’s guns. And he recently announced that he supports gun control measures that include a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Since then, Sen. Dianne Feinstein has proposed the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013, which seeks to reinstate and expand on the 1994 assault weapons ban that expired in 2004.

So has Obama flip-flopped? No.

For starters, as we have noted before, the law proposed by Feinstein would grandfather in all of the existing weapons owned by Americans, as did the 1994 assault weapons ban. No weapons were “taken away” from anyone then, and none would be now.

Moreover, Obama has consistently supported reinstatement of an assault weapons ban such as the one Feinstein is now proposing — even as he was vowing not to take away anyone’s guns. When he made his most definitive statement about not taking away people’s guns during the 2008 campaign, Obama added that “there are some common-sense gun safety laws that I believe in.”

whats... did you even read any of that article??? Nowhere in there that I could see did he say he was going to or wanted to take anyone's guns away.

Please try again...

February 07, 2013 11:42PM
The problem is you don't see the forest through the trees and I have outlined this many times already. The key word is assault "pick your gun". What makes it an assault "pick your gun"? Again, complete ignorance about guns at work again AND using a "FAUX" word to describe a class of weapons that isn't real, using grips and other rediculous things that have nothing to do with that weapons firing capabilities to define them.

I would also add that registering guns has only one final outcome in history and that is confiscation. Again, our piss poor education system at work.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 11:44PM by whats@work.
February 07, 2013 11:49PM
If we are to believe the guy's manifesto - he was "snapping" as early as first grade. There's a little bit in there about some kid calling him the n word when he was 6(?) and he punched and kicked the kid. Then he didn't understand why the school principle punished both of them - the one kid for using the racist term, and him for punching the kid. He then says that was his motivation for standing up to racism his entire life. Which is fine - but every kid should know two wrongs don't make a right. This guy has been a least a little off his entire life imho. Now he's totally snapped.

So far as the "Obama taking away your guns" conspiracy angle - may I remind the GOP of their take on the Bill Clinton affair? Remember what the GOP said about Clinton getting a BJ from his intern? "Oh now all the kids want to get BJs - he's setting a terrible example for kids to follow!" If we are to believe that has any validity - what kind of example does it set when you invade another country for no reason and killing 100s of thousands of people simply because they live in the wrong place at the wrong time? I'd say it sets the example that people's lives are not important and you can kill whoever you want for whatever reason you want.
February 07, 2013 11:57PM
I agree on him snapping, but look further I would urge.

So, a liberal combines losing a right to a BJ and then to a war. Really? Tell me you aren't this stupid.

Oh, and BTW some statistics for you:

"Oddly, Fischer neglected to mention another STD that is associated with oral sex -- herpes. In times past, the simplex 1 variant of herpes was considered a non-sexually transmitted oral form of the virus which caused cold sores around the mouth. A different form, herpes simplex 2, was thought to cause the STD, genital herpes. But because of the increased popularity of oral sex, more and more people are showing up at their doctors with cold sore herpes infections on their genitals. Indeed, at the University of Wisconsin, the proportion of students' genital sores caused by herpes simplex 1 jumped from 31 percent in 1993 (the year Bill Clinton became president) to 78 percent in 2001 (the year Clinton was replaced by his less kinky successor). Hmmm..."

From the liberal Bible
February 08, 2013 12:02AM
Still waiting on that link, whats...................

(I know you've got nothing)

February 08, 2013 12:05AM
So, basically you don't understand what you are reading. eye rolling smiley You are going to be waiting a LONG time with that liberal reading impediment you have. tongue sticking out smiley
February 08, 2013 12:15AM
I understand perfectly well what I am reading. Now please copy and paste were it says Obama is going to take anyone's guns away.

You can't, because it doesn't. No one's guns are going to be taken away.

February 08, 2013 12:22AM
Geeze, I don't mean for you to look stupid but you just do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Map IP Address