Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

You are about to Pay a 5% Obamacare Surcharge for that Grand Slam at Denny's

Posted by foghorn leghorn 
You are about to Pay a 5% Obamacare Surcharge for that Grand Slam at Denny's
November 15, 2012 06:07PM
Don't me; don't blame po
And don't blame pt.
We voted against the King
Of the Duopoly!

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

-------

I told you so.

--the poster formerly known as pb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2012 06:10PM by foghorn leghorn.
Re: You are about to Pay a 5% Obamacare for that Grand Slam at Denny's
November 15, 2012 06:12PM
no i'm not

i cook better than they do

watch the lowest tax bracket --- looks like it's going to get a 50% bump. nothing better than taxing poor people in the US to give to foreign rich people via 'foreign aid'......and to kill foreign poor people that are a 'threat' to israel

==========================================================================
Re: You are about to Pay a 5% Obamacare for that Grand Slam at Denny's
November 15, 2012 06:16PM
txcup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no i'm not
>
> i cook better than they do
>
> watch the lowest tax bracket --- looks like it's
> going to get a 50% bump. nothing better than
> taxing poor people in the US to give to foreign
> rich people via 'foreign aid'......and to kill
> foreign poor people that are a 'threat' to israel

Who can doubt that the people hit hardest by the ONE's reelection will not be the 1 per cent, but the poorest and neediest of the 99%.

But, no one can blame me. Or you. Or po. Or pt.

Does anyone know how Cascade voted?

-------

I told you so.

--the poster formerly known as pb
Re: You are about to Pay a 5% Obamacare Surcharge for that Grand Slam at Denny's
November 15, 2012 07:19PM
What I like about your week-long mea culpa is how sincere and humble you've been about the whole thing, Foghorn.

I'll pay the 5% surcharge the one time every decade I buy a grand slam at Denny's.
HHH
Re: You are about to Pay a 5% Obamacare Surcharge for that Grand Slam at Denny's
November 15, 2012 08:16PM
Proper Buffoon, you've been commenting negatively on Obamacare since its inception. Oddly, the plan resembles closely one already in effect in Massachusetts. Why no articles on the negative workforce effects there?

November 15, 2012 09:08PM
We have outstanding health care here in MA. When I'm not making much, I pay nothing for MassHealth, which gives me primary care, eye, dental, dermatology, labs and pretty much everything you can think of. In the years I make a little more money, I pay $30 a month for the same services. When I'm making much more money, I'll be able to afford any other kind of health care I want.

What is so horrible about Romneycare?
November 15, 2012 09:15PM
That's it? $30 a month?
HHH
November 15, 2012 09:17PM
Well, the obvious question is have a lot of workers across your state lost their full-time jobs due to Romneycare? That would seem likely if that is going to be a problem for Obamacare.

> Well, the obvious question is have a lot of
> workers across your state lost their full-time
> jobs due to Romneycare? That would seem likely if
> that is going to be a problem for Obamacare.

Massachusetts unemployment rate is 6.5%.
November 15, 2012 10:54PM
People I know who were uninsured before Obamneycare, are now insured.

============================================================================

*Sanders 2016*

"And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're going through"
November 15, 2012 11:10PM
Thirty bucks for me because of my income. If I make more money, I pay more. But yeah, that's nothing for what I get for coverage.

I haven't heard of people losing their jobs over Romneycare. But our unemployment is relatively low and I believe our economy is recovering slightly faster than the national average.
November 15, 2012 11:17PM
That's kind of funny. Romney's out there complaining about Obama's "gifts" when all he had to do was say there are people in Mass. paying $30 for healthcare under his system.
November 15, 2012 11:21PM
Time to get the Union organisers in there.

At the Scopes Monkey Trial, Clarence Darrow gave a brilliant speech, but the cynical journalist H.L. Mencken told him "You may as well have shouted it up a waterspout in Outer Mongolia for all the effect it will have on your listeners ..

Ditto here.
Great win win situation. Less people eating at Dennys less people requiring hospitalizations.
November 16, 2012 06:02PM
So, less people working is always better for the bums like you K? Besides who HASN'T hit a Dennys after bar hopping all night?
November 16, 2012 07:28PM
That shows us how much you know about business, Whatsy. That extra 5% will go to the healthcare industry who will use it to hire more people.

Geez. We have to explain the basics to these Repubs. eye rolling smiley
November 16, 2012 07:50PM
You know nothing Indy!. Been running SUCCESSFUL businesses for over 20 years. Luckilly my margin isn't at the 1-4% profit percentile like a lot are. You know not of what you speak. Thanks for sharing.
November 16, 2012 07:53PM
Sounds to me like I nailed it right on the head. Drop me a line anytime you're confused about something business related, Whatsy.
November 16, 2012 07:56PM
Not confused at all there Indy!. I know more than you. Although, I admit you know more about living in moms basement selling Star Wars figures.

#walkaway

November 16, 2012 09:43PM
whats@work Wrote:
> Not confused at all there Indy!. I know more than
> you. Although, I admit you know more about living
> in moms basement selling Star Wars figures.

Projection? & not a small amount of denial.

============================================================================

*Sanders 2016*

"And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're going through"
November 16, 2012 09:50PM
That one always stops Whatsy in his tracks, so I know it has to be true. smoking smiley
November 16, 2012 10:59PM
LOL, I take it Sardonis Aholis is a buyer of yours Indiot!?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2012 11:10PM by whats@work.
November 16, 2012 11:01PM
Are you trying to learn a new language there, Whatsy - or just mangling English again? Hard to tell from that post.
November 16, 2012 11:36PM
whats@work Wrote:
> You know nothing Indy!. Been running SUCCESSFUL
> businesses for over 20 years. Luckilly my margin
> isn't at the 1-4% profit percentile like a lot
> are. You know not of what you speak. Thanks for
> sharing.

Let the girls go and get a job!

At the Scopes Monkey Trial, Clarence Darrow gave a brilliant speech, but the cynical journalist H.L. Mencken told him "You may as well have shouted it up a waterspout in Outer Mongolia for all the effect it will have on your listeners ..

Ditto here.
November 16, 2012 11:45PM
PIMP daddy Whats, good ring to it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!