Forum Index Tips & Rules
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post in these forums: Politics Philosophy Diversions Theology
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

arizona mass murder suspect has been on this website as OWS protector

Posted by txcup 
arizona mass murder suspect has been on this website as OWS protector
May 03, 2012 05:28PM
this story is worth monitoring. jt knew the deal, and was doing something about it.

remember this? jt protecting ows protestors

[www.youtube.com]

==============================================================================

"The masses... do not conceive any ideas, sound or unsound. They only choose between the ideologies developed by the intellectual leaders of mankind. But their choice is final and determines the course of events. If they prefer bad doctrines, nothing can prevent disaster."
Re: arizona mass murder suspect has been on this website as OWS protector
May 03, 2012 06:11PM
Surprised a deranged individual would be hanging with OWS? Really?
May 03, 2012 06:13PM
whats@work Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Surprised a deranged individual would be hanging
> with OWS? Really?

c'mon now, they may be protesting the wrong group (dc is the problem)....but at least they are engaging the beast

"The masses... do not conceive any ideas, sound or unsound. They only choose between the ideologies developed by the intellectual leaders of mankind. But their choice is final and determines the course of events. If they prefer bad doctrines, nothing can prevent disaster."
May 03, 2012 07:07PM
patrolling border, active politcally, protecting ows speech, running for sheriff

drug cartels and gov cartels would both like him gone

this one could get interesting

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2012 07:08PM by txcup.
May 03, 2012 07:14PM
jt ready for sheriff

[www.sheriffready.org]

May 03, 2012 08:15PM
"protecting ows speech" -tx

Like the Occupy movement needs some neo-nazi white supremacist douche bag to protect anything about it. That's a BIG "no thanks!".

"I hate it when people compare Dick Cheney to Darth Vader. Vader never avoided military service." -John Fugelsang
May 03, 2012 08:20PM
yeah pondy, you're right

May 03, 2012 08:31PM
Hmmm..... Maybe you're right. Maybe this peaceful, non-violent movement needs heavily armed neo-nazi white supremacist douche bags to protect them after all. Yes, they would have certainly made a very helpful difference.

If only Gandhi had had heavily armed neo-nazi white supremacist douche bags like Ready protecting it, his movement might have made its point better.

eye rolling smiley

"I hate it when people compare Dick Cheney to Darth Vader. Vader never avoided military service." -John Fugelsang
May 03, 2012 08:36PM
he went to bat for your political speech. yet you attack his.

look in the mirror and see the real bigot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2012 08:37PM by txcup.
May 03, 2012 08:39PM
He used OWS as an opportunity and excuse to parade around in his costume flashing his guns around and blathering about his paranoid Second Amendment protection malarkey.

May 03, 2012 09:42PM
Parasite attaching himself to a serious movement because otherwise no one would pay any attention to his blathering nonsense.
May 03, 2012 10:06PM
I like how he blames all 60,000 of those deaths in Mexico on the US government providing the weapons. I assume he's referring to that debacle of a sting operation that sought to trace weapons from the US to the Mexican drug lords. Like that is the cause of it all. I'm sure he would have fully supported doing away with the ability of those drug lords and their agents to freely and openly purchase weapons by the truck load at US gun shows. THAT is where the vast majority of those weapons came from after all.

At least I assume he would have fully supported that before he went all 2nd Amendment Rights on his innocent family. What number Amendment Right of theirs was he protecting by massacring them again...?

May 03, 2012 10:11PM
his people are fingering the drug cartels

i wouldnt rule out the fast and furious cartel either

guy was pulling two tiger tails (at least)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2012 10:13PM by txcup.
May 03, 2012 10:22PM
Fingering the drug cartels for what? Making money? The gun problem starts here - we make the guns. We sell them to the drug cartels. They only use them the way the gun manufacturer specified - to kill people. If we wanted to stop the drug wars - we could.

A. Decriminalize drugs.

B. Stop selling them guns.
May 03, 2012 10:47PM
Indy! Wrote:
> Fingering the drug cartels for what? Making money?
> The gun problem starts here - we make the guns. We
> sell them to the drug cartels. They only use them
> the way the gun manufacturer specified - to kill
> people. If we wanted to stop the drug wars - we
> could.
>
> A. Decriminalize drugs.
>
> B. Stop selling them guns.

fingering the drug cartels as the prime suspects in the killings

you're right, dc doesnt want to end the drug war. it's an enabler of expanding federal control over local police depts and a great excuse to militarize them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2012 10:49PM by txcup.
Ready's group had recently seized 4.5 million in drugs from the Sinola drug cartel.

Maybe he was suicided.

Early reports here (less than 5 miles from Gilbert) were that there was an armed gunman in body armor opening fire in the area.

The fact that this case was "closed" so quickly, without cornorers report being completed nor a balistics report is strange to me.

This incident is starting to smell fishy.
May 03, 2012 11:08PM
Conjecture is interesting, but sources please. None of that was mentioned in the article.
A lot of the early reports seem to have been scrubbed but here's something: [beautifulnightmare-killumbus.blogspot.com]

From what I'm hearing locally the eyewitness has been scrubbed from the police reports or something, the supposed second shooter ran through the neighborhood and there may be other witnesses.

It seems like the police and FBI went into lock-down mode pretty quickly on this incident and the local reporters and indy people have been kept from any real details. They weren't even allowed near the scene or in the neighborhood after a couple hours.

Seems like media control may be in effect.

This guy was running for sherrif as a democrat, had pissed off some pretty powerful people on both sides of the border and may have been an informant planted in the NSM at some point.
May 03, 2012 11:41PM
Can't rule any of that out.

May 03, 2012 11:45PM
That's all I'm finding too - infowars crowd conjecture. Don't see anything that supports the $4.5 million drug seizure allegation either. Everything seems to originate from one place - his Facebook page. Lots of talk about the "military moving in" yada, yada... okay - where are the photos? Certainly it would be easy to document that. I see a standard crime scene with standard local police.

Sorry. We need something more than Ready blowing his own horn on a Facebook page.
May 03, 2012 11:52PM
Nope sorry - just blew the whole thing open. The guy wasn't even on the list of official candidates for sheriff. Obviously he was just puffing himself up (again). So we can rule out all the "gov't did it" conspiracies right off the bat...

[pinaldemocrats.org]

Here are tons of photos of the crime scene. Yes a small FBI presence is there, but no military. Not sure why the FBI would show up - but it doesn't surprise me considering Ready's background and the weapons he probably had in the house. It doesn't look any different than any other murder scene imho.

[ktar.com]

Still nothing on the (alleged) $4.5 mil drug seizure. I'm leaning towards "fairy tale" on that one.
True. I had saved the links to the reports of a gunman in the neighborhood in body armor from the local news but the articles have been replaced.

Maybe it's really as the police are saying but it seems strange to me that they can "close" the case within hours and before balistics and the coronor's reports are in.
Seems Ready may have been wearing body armor. If so, then the witness report could be indicating him.

Just blows my mind that anyone could do something like this. Especailly shooting the kid.

I mean, if youwant to go on a rampage pick better targets for fuks sake.
Cascade Wrote:
> Just blows my mind that anyone could do something
> like this. Especailly shooting the kid.
>
> I mean, if youwant to go on a rampage pick better
> targets for fuks sake.

You think that's the lesson here? How about if you want to go on a rampage, you shoot yourself first.
May 04, 2012 12:29AM
Exactly. Seems to me these guys who live their lives dressed up in camo armed to the teeth swearing they're only here to "protect us" are the ones who are dangerous. They're the ones I'm worried about - not the immigrants or the drug smugglers.

This is taken from the "Ready for Sheriff" website (which - btw - has absolutely no mention of the $4.5 mil drug seizure - so we can assume that was a lie too since he'd surely have that prominently displayed on the site, I'm sure)...

"What happens if J.T. Ready does win?"

1, American history is made: Free speech triumphs over suppression of
American rights by vicious racist hate groups such as the SPLC, ADL, et al.

Okay - scary sign right off the bat - he using the old "reverse racism" nonsense.

2. The people have a Constitutional rights respecting Peace Officer serving the community instead of more tyrannical "law enforcement" and armed tax collectors trampling upon people's rights.

"Armed tax collectors"? I use the government website to pay my taxes - it's not armed as far as I can tell.

3. Marijuana is legalized in Pinal County setting a national precedence that non-violent acts are not a priority over real public safety concerns.

Hey - he got one right! Well credit where credit is due...

4. Hundreds of volunteers are utilized instead of turned away, thus accomplishing the job with less strain upon the tax payer.

That's it - arm the crazies (like Ready)

5. Narco-terrorist spotter positions are actually taken back from the cartel instead of "waving the white flag" and playing sheriff in front of cameras to punch a congressional ticket.

Is somebody made at Joe Arpaio? I think so.

6. Illicit drugs smuggled into our nation which fuels bloody cartel violence in Mexico is decreased by 25% or more.

Really? 25% just by electing one man in one tiny burg in Arizona? Amazingly effective tactic!

7. We get a real sheriff who actually patrols the desert at 3AM with his deputies instead of polishing his skull for the cameras.

"Polisihing his skull"?

8. Abandoned dope houses are cleaned up and converted into deputy substations manned by deputies. volunteers. and humanitarian aid groups to decrease response time for citizen calls for service and to categorically deny the cartel usage of these countywide facilities.

Yes - just what we need - a more militarized police state with even more substations. One on every block.

9. The county jail will be cleaned up of gangs, rape, and drugs - replaced by a humane, civilized, orderly environment designed to reintegrate citizens back into the community as productive citizens instead of repeat offenders.

See: "Re-education camp"

10. Partisan finger pointing will be completely abandoned, replaced With an apolitical stance of public safety for all citizens first and foremost.

Does that include "skull polishing" remarks?

[www.sheriffready.org]
May 04, 2012 12:44AM
[www.veteranstoday.com]

On September 16th 2011 two Department of Public Safety Patrol Officers were ambushed on Interstate 8 between mile markers 143-148, the ambush was carried out by no less that 5 assailants, one suspect was captured and an AK-47 and a pistol was recovered. Interstate 8 is the primary pick up corridor for both drugs and illegal aliens that enter the USA illegally over the porous Arizona-Mexico border.

This escalates the cartel activity to a whole new level. I have been told by a reliable source that Arizona Law Enforcement Officers are under a direct violent threat to themselves and their families. Law enforcement personnel are constantly approached by the cartels with bribes and now death threats. The choice is take the money and become rich by helping us, or we will assassinate you and murder your entire family.

Recently three Deputies in Maricopa County have been indicted for corruption and cooperating with the cartels, all three were Hispanic. The Hispanic/Mexican officers have the greatest exposure and vulnerability, due to the nature of their extended families and their deep roots within the Hispanic/Mexican community. They are subject to the greatest coercion and leverage by the cartels.

We have the corrupt BATF, providing military grade weapons to the cartels, and not all the cartels have this advantage, the main beneficiaries are the Zeta’s and the Sinaloa Cartels. The Cartels who had members trained at the School of the America’s run out of Fort Benning Georgia, by implication the cartels that have connections to the Bush and Clinton crime families. (See my previous articles of August 17 and 20 2011, about how the Iran-Contra drug smuggling operations in El Salvador are alive and well and being implemented in Mexico).

In a recent article by Madison Ruppert (Whistleblowers Reveal Tight Relationship Between US Officials and Drug Cartels Endthelie.com) it was revealed that corrupt US Law enforcement officers have sold a list of US Marshals to the Sinaloa Cartel complete with their home addresses and the cell phone numbers of the individual US Marshals. By itself the list of cell phone numbers does little, but the Cartels have access to the same technology that the Murdoch news agencies used to eavesdrop and monitor the telephone calls of the British Law Enforcement, Members of Parliament, and even celebrities, then the equation changes radically.

This technology also allows the cartels to utilize the GPS capability in cell phones and pin point the exact location of anyone and everyone who has a cell phone, if the cartel has the cell number including the US Marshalls and every other citizen and law enforcement officer who has a cell phone, the cartels will find you and kill you. For the record, there are only 2 companies which provide this type of cell phone interception technology, both companies are Israeli, which creates another avalanche of questions about how far this corruption is advancing within the USA and the law enforcement community and how the Israeli’s are aiding and abetting the cartels in their efforts to corrupt US and Arizona Law Enforcement efforts.

In Mexico entire police departments have resigned en mass after threats from the cartels. The cartels are now employing the same fear and intimidation tactics against law enforcement officers in the USA. They will corrupt our law enforcement in the same manner. All Law enforcement officers now face the ugly choice of accepting an envelope of cash and helping the cartels or face an assassination of themselves and kidnapping and murder of their families. In any case Arizona Law Enforcement is or soon will be compromised and impaired from performing their sworn duty to up hold the law.

The cartels are better funded and with the weapons provided by the US Department of Justice and the BATF the cartels are better armed. The cartels have more personnel and many more boots on the ground. The border Sheriffs are at an extreme disadvantage.

The corrosive effect of corruption is spreading fast. The Government of the USA has lost all legitimacy and is quickly losing the consent of the governed by failing at the primary mandate of every legitimate government, defending the borders and protecting the citizens. We have a fifth column of traitors within our elected government. Failure to defend the border is prima facie evidence of this treasonous fifth column.

This claim is supported by the announcement this week of the threat to National security by US ARMY Retired Major General Paul Vallely, who is the first national figure to propose an effective plan for the US government to actually secure the US border with Mexico. [pronlinenews.com]

The situation is out of control, the CIA which began drug trafficking in the early 1980’s as part of Iran-Contra, to circumvent congressional oversight must be dismantled. The CIA is a clear and present danger to the citizens and government of United States. Drug trafficking is unacceptable behavior for any government agency. Most importantly the CIA is committing genocide against the American people by providing dangerous illegal drugs to the citizens they are sworn to protect.

The Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security have lost all legitimacy by providing military grade weapons to the drug cartels, resulting in the death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, and a multitude of deaths within Mexico, with the weapons the BATF provided to the Cartels. The Department of Homeland Security is a bad joke, they are simply not effective in protecting the American citizens, they do a great job at inconveniencing travelers at airports, if DHS was effective the border would be secure, the border is not secure. Secretary of DHS Janet Napolitano was the Governor of Arizona; she has no legitimate excuse, except a political agenda, like I said there is a treasonous fifth column operating in Washington DC.

Prohibition did not work for alcohol in the 1920’s and it is not working now for illegal drugs. What is needed is a new approach; we need to revisit the entire concept of illegality and drug enforcement. There are some drugs that are relatively harmless, others are deadly toxins and poisonous to the users. Why is our own government, which outlaws drugs on one hand and then facilitates the smuggling illegal drugs into the country? For the money stupid! If drugs were not illegal there would not be an enormous profit motive. Once again we come face to face with the treasonous fifth column within our own government. These traitors must be rooted out and executed for these crimes.

Until we do things will continue to get worse and worse, the corrosive effects of unaccountable money will destroy the fabric of our unique culture.

In closing, I must commend the brave men on the front lines at the border, the men who live with this nightmare every day, Sheriff Joe Arpiao, Sheriff Paul Babeu, Sheriff Larry Dever and the brave men and women of their departments. All of the Sheriffs of Arizona have difficult jobs, which they perform with integrity and honor, in spite of the danger and difficult circumstances they face.

I also must commend JT Ready and the men and women of the US Border Guard; the brave Border Rangers who volunteer their time and resources to assist the Sheriffs and the Border Patrol to do the job our Federal Government refuses or simply cannot effectively perform. Please contact www.usborderguard.com/US_Border_Guard for information about how to volunteer or make a donation to support their valiant efforts.

These are all patriotic Americans who care about our country, unlike the scoundrels and treasonous bastards within the Federal Government who enable the death and destruction that the open and lawless border ferments inside the USA.

The problem of drugs and illegal aliens is no longer a border issue; it is a national security issue which affects every city and county in the USA. If the Federal Government we the people have empowered and trusted to secure the border and protect the American citizens will not do their job, then we the people must do it our self.

Once the border is secured and safe again, then we can begin deporting those who entered our country illegally. I look forward to that day when we no longer have the scourge of illegal aliens undermining our culture and destroying our country…

May 04, 2012 01:14AM
Well let's address one thing right off the bat - Ready was not a government official of any kind. He wasn't a police officer, an Immigrations officer, Border Patrol whatever. He wasn't even an actual candidate for sheriff. He was just some dude with a gun an a surplus army uniform. That's all. So let's dispel the notion that the cartels were "after him" for some reason. That might have been his ego's paranoid fantasy - but there is absolutely nothing to support the idea.

The rest of this reads like an infowars wet dream - drug cartels out of control, targeting law enforcement officials, Israeli conspirators supplying electronic surveillance gear, on and on and on... I was unable to find anything - outside of the original source - that even mentions the original accusation about the two police officers being killed (which - btw - is not exactly unheard of with or without drug cartels). You can fill a page with scary paranoia, TX - it's quite another to back it up with facts. That's the problem here - I don't see ANY facts at all... none. I see two articles, both from crackpot racist websites trying to scare us into believing the sky is falling. And again - if drug cartels are the problem (and they certainly are a problem to some degree) - then legalize marijuana. More guns, military and police is not the answer in my book.
May 04, 2012 01:34AM
if you'll look at jt for sheriff website that i posted you'll see that one of the items in his platform is legalization of mj

you'll also see pictures of him/his group with the border patrol in the field

you'll also see the dozens of law enforcement type certifications he earned

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2012 01:36AM by txcup.
May 04, 2012 01:39AM
here he is addressing a cheering crowd

[www.youtube.com]

May 04, 2012 02:00AM
I saw the "sheriff" website. As previously stated - he wasn't even on the official candidates list (see my post above). So that "sheriff" nonsense was merely his fantasy, TX. I can say I'm running for president - but that doesn't make it true.

I don't doubt he had a border patrol - again - big deal. There are hundreds of militia groups "patrolling" our border. Most of them are crackpots just like Ready.

"Law enforcement certifications"? TX - did you LOOK at any of those?

[www.sheriffready.org]

[www.sheriffready.org]

[www.sheriffready.org]

He's addressing a crowd at some rally - looks to me like he's merely ONE of MANY speakers and all he does is spout the usual nativist nonsense... "I'm an American!... Close the borders!... Lock up the gangbangers!"

Bottom line... Sorry dude not buying the conspiracy nonsense. Ready was a crackpot who slipped over the line into crazy territory and shot his family. Case closed unless you can come up with some real facts.
May 04, 2012 02:05AM
In all fairness, I'll admit that it's somewhat conceivable that he might have been involved in some sort of covert situation, undercover or otherwise, that might have opened him up to having a retaliatory attack against him and his family. It's not impossible with the level of tech that the drug cartels are employing nowadays.

However, as a white supremacist, he was still a douche bag.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2012 02:06AM by Ponderer.
May 04, 2012 03:35AM
Indy! Wrote:
> I saw the "sheriff" website. As previously stated
> - he wasn't even on the official candidates list
> (see my post above). So that "sheriff" nonsense
> was merely his fantasy, TX. I can say I'm running
> for president - but that doesn't make it true.
>
> I don't doubt he had a border patrol - again - big
> deal. There are hundreds of militia groups
> "patrolling" our border. Most of them are
> crackpots just like Ready.
>
> "Law enforcement certifications"? TX - did you
> LOOK at any of those?
>
> [www.sheriffready.org]
> Certifications.html#16
>
> [www.sheriffready.org]
> Certifications.html#29
>
> [www.sheriffready.org]
> Certifications.html#35
>
> He's addressing a crowd at some rally - looks to
> me like he's merely ONE of MANY speakers and all
> he does is spout the usual nativist nonsense...
> "I'm an American!... Close the borders!... Lock up
> the gangbangers!"
>
>
> Bottom line... Sorry dude not buying the
> conspiracy nonsense. Ready was a crackpot who
> slipped over the line into crazy territory and
> shot his family. Case closed unless you can come
> up with some real facts.

i try to consider all options. i NEVER buy the nyc/dc story at face value - only fools do. this one stinks worse than most.

May 04, 2012 05:20AM
I'll gladly consider all the options - so far everything points to the official story being the correct one. Nothing on the conspiracy side is checking out - no "drug seizure", no sheriff campaign, no powerful people secretly wanting him dead for god knows what reason, no military lock down in the neighborhood, no media blackout... nothing. Give me something - otherwise the official story is the only one that makes sense.
May 04, 2012 05:22AM
Oh wait... maybe I was mistaken - the media blackout has begun!!!!!!!!

[www.sheriffready.org]
May 04, 2012 07:20AM
Rachel is uncovering more interesting info on this guy than anything else posted so far. Apparently Ready was close to the former Arizona senator who was recalled - the guy who helped pass the "papers please" law. She also had photos of Ready dressed up in Nazi attire and flyers from him supporting the minefield on the border.

Still looks very sketchy, don't believe the $4.5 mil drug "seizure" fairy tale, don't think he was murdered by the cartel, don't think he was anything more than your typical nativist ass monkey...

HOWEVER...

The case for him being exterminated by somebody in power might be gaining some credence - although not for any of the reasons posted in this thread previously (and certainly not because he was some kind of anti-hero who deserved praise for his anti-immigration actions - puhleeeeeeeeeze). More likely - IF anything happened to him (a HUGE if, btw) - more likely it was because he was an idiot with a big mouth who became a problem for the former senator or one of his friends. Ready might have been someone the ex-senator didn't want in his way anymore - someone he wanted to "un-know".
Or, he was a total wastoid who killed a few people, a two year old child and then turned his gun on himself a little too late.

The more I learn about him the more I think this is the case.
May 04, 2012 10:30AM

He used OWS as an opportunity and excuse to parade around in his costume flashing his guns around and blathering about his paranoid Second Amendment protection malarkey.
EXACTLY!

Hey RWers, I thought the OWS was nothing but Liberal/Socialist/Communist/Leftard hippies?

Mac
May 04, 2012 06:15PM
cops now say they have a witness who was in the house

Interesting. What is that witness saying and do you have a link?
May 04, 2012 06:56PM
Cascade Wrote:
> Interesting. What is that witness saying and do
> you have a link?

from the stories i've read, female was in the house, heard arguing + shooting.

edit - here is a link [www.azcentral.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2012 07:00PM by txcup.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum