SelectSmart.com SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bill O'Really: "Robert Reich is a communist who secretly adores Karl Marx"

Posted by Indy! 
Bill O'Really: "Robert Reich is a communist who secretly adores Karl Marx"
April 24, 2012 03:32AM
Accusation: Bill O'Really accuses Robert Reich of being a communist.

Supporting evidence: Lou Dobbs also accuses Reich of being a communist.

Known facts: Both are wrong.

Question: Because both O'Really and Dobbs are lunatics blowing smoke out their collective arse - does that PROVE Reich is not a communist?

Short answer: No. Because an unsupported accusation is not necessarily an inaccurate one.

Full explanation: To be provided over the course of the next two weeks by Dick in 100,000 words or less with help from fellow wordsmiths Navy (redundant) and Whatsy (with accompanied spelling help from his mother).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Anyone Should Care that Bill O’Reilly Calls Me A Communist

MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2012

Bill O’Reilly, the tumescent personality of Fox News, said on his Friday show “Robert Reich is a communist who secretly adores Karl Marx.” (This came after Fox News’ Neil Cavoto called me a “sanctimonious twit” for suggesting the rich should pay more in taxes.)

[robertreich.org]
Re: Bill O'Really: "Robert Reich is a communist who secretly adores Karl Marx"
April 24, 2012 03:36AM
every name mentioned is a Class A moron. battle of trainwrecks? i'll enter my boy alan greenspan into that field

==============================================================================

"The masses... do not conceive any ideas, sound or unsound. They only choose between the ideologies developed by the intellectual leaders of mankind. But their choice is final and determines the course of events. If they prefer bad doctrines, nothing can prevent disaster."
God, just when I thought there was hope for Indy, he goes and posts something insipid like this and makes a complete fool of himself.

Apparently he doesn't know the difference between an accusation and an argument . . . which, now that I think about it, actually explains a lot.
April 24, 2012 04:51AM
It's a joke, Dick.

You know... like you.
Speaking of jokes . . . Would you, please, stop trying so very hard to be funny?

No offense, but at times it's actually painful to read what you take to be humor.

People like Curt and Ponderer, humor seems to come natural to them. They don't even have to try to be funny, to be funny. HHH is very witty and usually right on the mark.

But you? Ugh. Painful is the best way to describe it. You just try so darn hard and I want to laugh, I want to think your trite, old tired expressions are funny . . . but please . . . just . . . stop . . . it.
April 24, 2012 06:14AM
This from Mr. Pompass himself? You needed 4 paragraphs to tell me I'm not funny! You could have saved time and effort proving I'm not funny using one of your rambling logic equations!
April 24, 2012 10:01AM
I have petitioned the Irish Government to excummunicate Bill O'Reilly as a descendant of Irish ancestry.
If my petition is granted he will have to CEASE AND DESIST from using the "O" and ' in his last name.
He continues to bring disrepute to all those of Irish ancestry.

Mac
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Map IP Address