Forum Index Tips & Rules
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post in these forums: Politics Philosophy Diversions Theology
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Conservative leaders demand apology from Huffington over anti-Catholic column

Posted by Anonymous User 
[www.foxnews.com]
..,.The letter is signed by Brent Bozell, founder and president of the Media Research Center; Brian Brown, president of the National Organization for Marriage; Brian Burch, president of Catholic Vote; Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the pro-life Susan B. Anthony List; Richard Viguerie chairman of ConservativeHQ.com; and Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council.

What is your perpective?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/29/2012 10:14PM by Believer.
Re: Conservative leaders demand apology from Huffington over anti-Catholic column
February 29, 2012 10:39PM
huffpost is pitiful piece of sh-t

i personally caught them in a lie + psyop this week

let's see if they retract

==============================================================================

"The masses... do not conceive any ideas, sound or unsound. They only choose between the ideologies developed by the intellectual leaders of mankind. But their choice is final and determines the course of events. If they prefer bad doctrines, nothing can prevent disaster."
Re: Conservative leaders demand apology from Huffington over anti-Catholic column
February 29, 2012 11:31PM
My perspective is moronic organizations like Fox and all those bozos in your list above will never understand satire, but it takes a REALLY dense person to not understand what the word "COMEDY" means...

I find it absolutely hilarious (as well as incredibly enlightening) that not only do Fox and their minions miss the point the first time around - they then double down on the STUPIDITY by writing this...

As for Doyle's claim it was satire, the group writes that "intelligent readers and the millions of faithful Catholics" who read the article "don't buy such equivocating nonsense for a minute."

I think they need to look up the word "intelligent". Looks like they are confusing it with "imbecilic" to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum