Forum Index Tips & Rules
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post in these forums: Politics Philosophy Diversions Theology
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Starbucks releases new satanic logo! eye popping smiley

Posted by PowerToThePeople 
Starbucks releases new satanic logo! eye popping smiley
January 06, 2011 11:57PM
SEATTLE, WA – Starbucks has introduced a new logo for their cups and coffee mugs – one that contains satanic imagery!
The Starbucks Corporation, which celebrates its 40th anniversary in March, 2011, unveiled a new logo today in Seattle. The redesigned logo still contains the signature mermaid symbol and green and white color-scheme, but is no longer bordered by the company’s name.

“We wanted simplify our logo so that consumers overseas could more easily identify us,” said Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz. “We received thousands of submissions for the redesigned logos and picked the one we thought was best. But we had no idea it contained satanic imagery!”

Religious rights groups say the new logo is replete with devilish symbols.

“From the pentagram on top of the mermaid’s head to the inverted crosses below her eyes, the new logo is filled with satanic imagery,” said Bill Stigson, founder and president of religious activist group Crusade Against the Devil. “Starbucks is an evil company, and they should burn in Hell for what they’re doing!”

The Starbucks Company has a long history with Satanism. Since its very inception, people have been accusing the Seattle-based coffee company of promoting pagan values.

“Mermaids, like the ones that adorn each cup of Starbucks coffee, have traditionally been associated with Satanism,” said Harvard symbolist Gary L. Blankstein. “In ancient folklore, mermaids were believed to be the bodies of deceased prostitutes, possessed by the devil to seek revenge on unfaithful sailors.”

Executives at Starbucks refused to participate in an interview. However, they did release a press statement this morning in response to the recent complaints against the new logo.

“We at Starbucks did not intentionally put any satanic imagery into our new logo,” said the press release. “However, we do not deny that such imagery may indeed be present. As a legally licensed corporation, we fully defend our right to practice and support whatever occult religion we so choose.”

Some customers say they will refuse to buy from Starbucks if the company proceeds with the new logo.

“I can’t trust a corporation that encourages witchcraft and voodoo,” said Pastor Ron Whitmore of Arlington, West Virginia, “and that means I can’t trust Starbucks. We don’t even know what their coffee is made out of. I bet it has bones and eyeballs and all sorts of nasty stuff in it.”
Re: Starbucks releases new satanic logo! eye popping smiley
January 07, 2011 03:16AM
The "666" represents that it will now cost $6.66 for a cup of house blend coffee.

Mac
January 07, 2011 04:18AM
The "new" logo is nothing more than the old logo with the outer ring with the name removed.

I hate that place. $12 for coffee and bland cake. Total scam. And they actually have the GALL to leave a tip jar on the counter in case you didn't get the total rape experience at the register.
Anonymous User
January 07, 2011 04:23AM
Ponderers free time at work ?
-cic-
January 07, 2011 04:26AM
Liberals work for a living, Cheap. She's not sitting around polishing the missiles like you military folk.
January 07, 2011 04:29AM
Indy! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The "new" logo is nothing more than the old logo
> with the outer ring with the name removed.
>
> I hate that place. $12 for coffee and bland cake.
> Total scam. And they actually have the GALL to
> leave a tip jar on the counter in case you didn't
> get the total rape experience at the register.

I honestly don't get why Starbucks is anything at all. Ya, gotta love the tip jar.
Anonymous User
January 07, 2011 04:36AM
- Good Grief -
January 07, 2011 06:33PM
Ponderers free time at work ? - Cheap

Huh?
Anonymous User
January 07, 2011 06:44PM
The new logo is just this:

I don't see how it's satanic at all... or even "occult".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2011 06:44PM by Cascade.
January 07, 2011 07:06PM
Cheap thinks I did that logo art.

"I hate it when people compare Dick Cheney to Darth Vader. Vader never avoided military service." -John Fugelsang
January 07, 2011 07:56PM
That's how I interpreted his remark. What an idiot.
January 08, 2011 02:54AM
Cascade,
She looks like a witch to me.
MUST be Satanic.

For the record:
I've only been to a Starbucks ONCE.
They charge too much and their coffee ain't that great.
Also:
I've NEVER had a latte or cappuccino.

Mac
January 10, 2011 10:28PM
Witchcraft and Satanic are mutually exclusive and unrelated other than they are religions.
Satanic has more in common with the anti-Christian movement.
Witchcraft is hundreds of thousands of years old, in different tribal societies.
The upside down cross is Satanic, as a contrachristian symbol.
Anonymous User
March 01, 2012 09:20PM
Well, I personally think that it is not a mermaid. It is a medium getting in trance with her hands on her head. And everything that has to do with stars would have an evil origin.
March 01, 2012 09:22PM
Like earth rotating around a star would be evil?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum