Home Forum Index Politics Philosophy Diversions Theology Tips & Rules
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

BLUE DOG TRAITOR DEMOCRATS NEED TO BE TARRED AND FEATHERED AND THEN SET ON FIRE

Stopping healthcare while Americans are dying. They need to give up their congressional plan before other Americans who need it have to give up theres. Bastards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2009 07:38PM by Greener Pastures Pub.
Call Mike Ross the biggest of all low life traitors and ask him to give up his health insurance so the American people can get medical treatment. Ask him how much the healthcare industry paid him to block the health care bill. tell him what a piece of crap he is Hot Springs
300 Exchange Street
Suite A
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901
(501) 520-5892

He is blogging calls at his Washington DC office

In fact lets call all the trash blue dog democrats and tell them to resign and let another true democrat take their place one that does not think American Children with Cancer need to beg for medical treatment at gas stations.
Hon. Todd Akin
117 Cannon House Office Bldg.
Washington, D.C. 20515

Voice: (202) 225-2561
Fax: (202) 225-2563
Call the above trash heap Republican. I ask his secretary to give up her health insurance as being too costly for the US Budget
List of Blue Dog Democrartic Traitors

There are currently 51 Members of the Blue Dog Coalition:

Rep. Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (SD), Co-chair for Administration
Rep. Baron Hill (IN), Co-chair for Policy
Rep. Charlie Melancon (LA), Co-chair for Communications
Rep. Heath Shuler (NC), Whip

Rep. Jason Altmire (PA)
Rep. Mike Arcuri (NY)
Rep. Joe Baca (CA)
Rep. John Barrow (GA)
Rep. Marion Berry (AR)
Rep. Sanford Bishop (GA)
Rep. Dan Boren (OK)
Rep. Leonard Boswell (IA)
Rep. Allen Boyd (FL)
Rep. Bobby Bright (AL)
Rep. Dennis Cardoza (CA)
Rep. Chris Carney (PA)
Rep. Ben Chandler (KY)
Rep. Travis Childers (MS)
Rep. Jim Cooper (TN)
Rep. Jim Costa (CA)
Rep. Henry Cuellar (TX)
Rep. Lincoln Davis (TN)
Rep. Joe Donnelly (IN)
Rep. Brad Ellsworth (IN)
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (AZ)
Rep. Bart Gordon (TN)
Rep. Parker Griffith (AL)
Rep. Jane Harman (CA)
Rep. Tim Holden (PA)
Rep. Frank Kratovil, Jr. (MD)
Rep. Mike McIntyre (NC)
Rep. Jim Marshall (GA)
Rep. Jim Matheson (UT)
Rep. Mike Michaud (ME)
Rep. Walt Minnick (ID)
Rep. Harry Mitchell (AZ)
Rep. Dennis Moore (KS)
Rep. Patrick Murphy (PA)
Rep. Glenn Nye (VA)
Rep. Collin Peterson (MN)
Rep. Earl Pomeroy (ND)
Rep. Mike Ross (AR)
Rep. John Salazar (CO)
Rep. Loretta Sanchez (CA
Rep. Adam Schiff (CA)
Rep. David Scott (GA)
Rep. Zack Space (OH)
Rep. John Tanner (TN)
Rep. Gene Taylor (MS)
Rep. Mike Thompson (CA)
Rep. Charles Wilson (OH)
Call the leader of the traitors at

1226 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-4714
Fax: (202) 225-1765

His mail receptionist said I was being disrespectful when I requested he give up his health insurance as it is too costly to the American people.
Blue Dogs are basically Republicans masquerading as Dems.
TRASH BLUE DOGS ARE AND WE NEED TO ROOT THEM OUT LIKE A WEEED IN A ROSE GARDEN
Re: BLUE DOG TRAITOR DEMOCRATS NEED TO BE TARRED AND FEATHERED AND THEN SET ON FIRE
July 10, 2009 08:46PM
So you're saying that if their constitutuents don't want the bill passed, they're still traitors? I thought that with the new administration, we were in an era of kumbaya and everyone working together? mmmmmmm.....
Americans overwhelmingly want a National health care system. The curent Health care system has wrecked our economy and is not working. The consitutuents are not the ones not wanting it. they did polls in the area where the blue dogs are and found the congress persons are not doing what their constituents want but what the people who donated money want them to do.

The heat is on Lets turn it up on the dogs
Re: BLUE DOG TRAITOR DEMOCRATS NEED TO BE TARRED AND FEATHERED AND THEN SET ON FIRE
July 10, 2009 10:36PM
So perhaps is not what the consitituants have in mind for improvement. I don't believe there's only one idea that should be considered.
It is the only idea that will work. Time to do what is best for the people and not what is best for the insurance and drug companies and the doctors lobby.

We are calling all the congress people and asking them to give up their health insurance until they pass National Health care. Please join me in making the calls
HHH
July 10, 2009 11:21PM
Maybe you should tell them to give up sex with interns and staff they aren't married to.

July 11, 2009 12:05AM
Like clinton, kennedy's, edwards, etcetcetc...
Now we probably shouldn't that even to Mr Pubic!
July 11, 2009 12:41AM
olde dude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you're saying that if their constitutuents
> don't want the bill passed, they're still
> traitors? I thought that with the new
> administration, we were in an era of kumbaya and
> everyone working together? mmmmmmm.....

Where did you get the idea that 'constituents don't want the bill passed'? Any of their constituents who think that the status quo or anything like it is perfectly fine and that the 100 million Americans who are either under-insured or who have no medical insurance at all is a perfectly acceptable condition, don't even begin to understand what a health care reform bill would do for these people.

The only people who are satisfied with today's situation are those whose health care is being subsidized by their employers or someone else either all or in part. I can tell you that my friend who has prostate cancer --- in remission, thankfully --- and pays $1200 a month for his insurance because he no longer has an employer to pay it for him does not think a public health plan would be such a bad idea.

I'd like to ask the Republicans and these traitorous Democrats how they'd like it if they had to pay for THEIR OWN health insurance instead of sticking the taxpayers with the bill. If a public plan is bad for the taxpayers, isn't it bad for them too?

And I'd also like to ask each one of them how much they have taken in bribe money from the very industries whose profits they're trying to protect. I've posted that information here before but, like the general public, no one seems to get too excited about it. That's how effective the lobbyists have been in squelching what the REAL problems would be by letting the insurance companies continue to control the country's health care, both in the matter of costs as well as quality.
jazzman
I'd like to ask the Republicans and these traitorous Democrats how they'd like it if they had to pay for THEIR OWN health insurance instead of sticking the taxpayers with the bill. If a public plan is bad for the taxpayers, isn't it bad for them too?

Wow, something we can agree on.

If a child says, "This is mine and I'm not sharing with you!", they're a spoiled brat.
If an adult says, "This is mine and I'm not sharing with you!", they're a conservative.
If a loser says, "This is yours and I'm taking it from you!", they're a liberal.

"Corrected for punctuation and reality."
Jazzmen wrote
And I'd also like to ask each one of them how much they have taken in bribe money from the very industries whose profits they're trying to protect. I've posted that information here before but, like the general public, no one seems to get too excited about it. That's how effective the lobbyists have been in squelching what the REAL problems would be by letting the insurance companies continue to control the country's health care, both in the matter of costs as well as quality.

Today when I called Shulers office I ask just this question They point blank refused to answer I told them I would call back on Monday. I ask each and every congressmens office to ask their boss if they would be willing to wait for all medical treatment while all uninsured Americans especially children had to wait for their medical treatment.

This is a war and we all need to treat it as such. We need to find out who is taking and getting what from the insurance industries the doctors and the pharmacitical companies and post it everywhere we can. It is now or never. The best legislative authorities are saying if it does not go by August it will never go.

Obama has to win this one too many Americans are watching and they have a vested stake in the outcome. You think Obamas poll numbers are down now wait till they kill healthcare reform Obama will not have a prayer of getting re elected.
July 11, 2009 07:16AM
jazzman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And I'd also like to ask each one of them how much
> they have taken in bribe money from the very
> industries whose profits they're trying to
> protect. I've posted that information here before
> but, like the general public, no one seems to get
> too excited about it. That's how effective the
> lobbyists have been in squelching what the REAL
> problems would be by letting the insurance
> companies continue to control the country's health
> care, both in the matter of costs as well as
> quality.

Jazz, it's not like we don't care - it's more like, "What else is new?" Money talks in Washington (always has, really), and lawmakers primarily listen to people that fund their campaigns.
July 11, 2009 07:16PM
Way to go, GPP. If everybody would react the way you do, it's possible that the legislators would be so embarrassed by having their bribery exposed to their constituencies, they may decide that all the negative publicity is just not worth it.

I have a very close friend who has been fighting prostate cancer for the past 10 years or so. It's in remission right now so we're breathing a little easier, but the fact that he's being forced to pay $1200 a month for his medical insurance is fast depleting his retirement nest egg and very soon, he'll be almost totally dependent on Medicare, Social Security and his waitress wife's meager earnings just to stay alive, even though he may be totally cancer-free, he's not able to look forward to any kind of a quality existence because the money he thought he would have to finance his later years (he's in his early sixties now) will have gone into the coffers of the insurance companies. It's possible that he might have to file for personal bankruptcy to get out from under the huge medical debt accumulated over the years even though he has as much insurance as he can get for the $1200 he has to cough up for the insurance companies every month.
Americans very life depends on getting out from under the Healthcare maggots. We need national health care for everyone now. I challenge everyone on this board to call your Federal Legislators and the Obama comment Line and write a letter to the editor of your local paper and demand change. This is a war we can not loose.
July 12, 2009 12:15AM
Off topic, jazz, but about Prostate cancer.

There was a report the other day about a new treatment in Britain, I think. Or rather a trial. Remarkable results were obtained from a non-invasive method of bombarding the affected area with Ultra Sound. Unfortunately, it was for cancers that were detected early though I don't know why that would be since it can target either the whole prostate or any part.

Almost all of the subjects were "cured," apparently, although time has yet to elapse. There were also very few of the side effects that are often present with topical treatments.

Further trials are imminent.

At the Scopes Monkey Trial, Clarence Darrow gave a brilliant speech, but the cynical journalist H.L. Mencken told him "You may as well have shouted it up a waterspout in Outer Mongolia for all the effect it will have on your listeners ..

Ditto here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2009 12:16AM by interested.
Today on Face the nation one of the Republican traitors wants to wait on healthcare until the next session. Without change there can be no improvement. You put the best law out there you can and tweek it if it is not working in the next term. This is more stall and smear politics.
Blue Dogs and Republicans are a threat to the American way Democracy and our very standards of Living. Please continue to call. While these folks pretend to be deaf. They hear us and the numbers that are calling in complaining about how they have betrayed us. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

BETRAYAL AND BACK STABBING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. BLUE DOGS NEED TO TOW THE MARK AND GET BACK IN LINE WITH THE PRESIDENT AND WHAT WAS PROMISED.
July 14, 2009 01:06AM
Yep, we sure are.

You'd be better off getting health care in a backwater banana republic like Costa Rica than anywhere in CA (except maybe San Francisco, where you'd probably qualify for the 'Healthy San Francisco' program).

[www.internationalliving.com]
July 14, 2009 03:47AM
GreenP, I'll bet you could find a market for that footage in Europe.

I am trying to put together a video documentary with it. I want to try to show it at some film festivals and see what happens.
The Torching has begun. Either Return home to the dog house Dogs or face elimination

Keep Calling
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum