Forum Index            

Cookies Consent Information
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Was Michael Jackson murdered?

Posted by Robert . 
Re: Was Michael Jackson murdered?
June 28, 2009 07:49PM
Just another baseless, garden-variety conspiracy theory.
June 29, 2009 09:42PM
Excellent, insightful article - the best I've read on this topic...

'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction just a week before his death [www.dailymail.co.uk]

"When they say there’s not enough money, they mean there’s not enough money for YOU." - Jill Stein, Green Party presidential nominee.
Jamiaca
June 29, 2009 10:10PM
Was it the RNC?
According to the breaking statement of his brother Jermaine Jackson, Michael Jackson was about to announce his convert to Islam clearly in his last music tour in London O2, such massive star as MJ was going to make a huge impact all over the world talking about beauty of Islam, and off course those Zionist who tried to destroy the image of Islam recently attaching the 911 attacks to Muslims, though every single evidence showed us that 911 was an inside job, since i heard about MJ's conversion to Islam i became very interested in this great loving and peaceful religion.
R.I.P Michael and thank you. Steven
Anonymous User
June 30, 2009 06:36PM
I doubt that a "conversion to Islam" and "killed by zionists" plot is anywhere near the truth.

The article posted by PTTP above sheds light on what Jocko was going through and seems to point to failing health, mental and physical, coupled with drug overdose as the main culpret in his death.

He simply could not have done the shows. He might have been able to lurch through ten but from what I've read I doubt it.

A conversion to Islam and death at the hands of terrified zionists seems way too far-fetched.
Jamiaca
June 30, 2009 08:46PM
This is the most important topic, next too anything ben-ariel has to say!
Never mind kidnappings & other events. Even the Daily Show nailed it yesterday!
June 30, 2009 08:48PM
Jamiaca- thank you.
way too far-fetched?
July 01, 2009 12:40AM
i might not make my self clear on this, so here is my message again with more explanation, and please do some research by your self regarding the "new world order" and "Illuminati system".

According to the latest breaking statement of his brother Jermaine Jackson, Michael Jackson was about to announce his conversion to Islam clearly in his last music tour in London O2, such massive star as MJ could make a huge impact all over the world talking about beauty of his new religion Islam, and off course this would upset those NWO Zionists who tried to destroy the image of Islam recently attaching the 911 attacks on Muslims, though every single evidence showed us that 911
was an inside job, so they sadly murdered Michael Jackson, as they did with every loving soul on this planet, as MJ songs were calling upon peace and love, which reminds me of Bob Marley, time will reveal that MJ's death was nothing but an assassination, since i heard about MJ's conversion to Islam i became very interested in this great loving and peaceful religion.
R.I.P Michael and thank you.
TO GAIN WELL BEING MJ HAD A NACK FOR MAKING POLITICAL HITS LIKE WE ARE THE WORLD AND PLANNED A TRACK WITH 50 CENT AND EMINEM, A COMEBACK WOULD HAVE HAPPENED AND WOULD HAVE CATAPULTED HIM BACK TO RELAVENCY..THE NEW WORLD ORDER HATES MUSIC ALL WAYS HAS. WHEN TURNING HIM WHITE AND TRYING TO DESTROY HIM DID NOT WORK THIS WAS THE ONLY OPTION..>RIP MJ
des
July 02, 2009 09:45AM
I think he committed suicide. He realized that his situation was hopeless. There is no way he was physically fit to perform perhaps even 10 concerts. Reports about his great fitness may be exagggerated. Even the pictures taken 2 days before his death show a very thin and frail person putting on a brave smile.

New reports about his health and lack of sleep just 4 days before his death seem to point to his desperation and probably creeping recognition that there was no way he could do those concerts in about three weeks' starting time.

The shame of that and the disappointment of his fans is not something MJ could live with. I think he killed himself.

He was alone and they found him dead, is what I think.
For some reason I have a feeling that Michaels death may have been a well staged production... here is why. He endured the molestation trial, which must have been devastating. I believe it was obvious that he was HEAVILY medicated during the trial, more so than other times. I believe that it may have been a downward spiral of depression from there. He must have been aware of the drug Deprovan through his visits to the plastic surgeon, where I heard he even went "under" for minor procedures such as botox. I myself have had this medication when having a surgery performed. It is a very euphoric feeling the anestesiologist asks you to count back from 10 to one and you just fade out in kind of a very relaxed mystic fog to sleep. I admit it was kind of a cool feeling. I myself have had problems with painkillers and also "liking" plastic surgery and the meds given. I believe he may have planned to "announce" his 50 concert tour...... interestingly and curiously enough in London.... so that the media would get this last footage of him looking wonderful and actually making it through the dances. I do not agree however that he looked strong and healthy in that last footage in fact I thought he looked very slow and it looked at times as if he was struggling with even simple moves... of course he was 50 but he looked so frail to me. His weight reminded me of my brothers weight and structure within the same year that my brother died and my brother also died of addiction albeit alcoholism. I think perhaps he did the best he could at that performance ( and he did sound WONDERFUL) so that people would have to eat thier words when they said he was done. I think that the choice of sond was VERY telling (recall " all I really know is that they dont really care about us"winking smiley and then if you recall again when the lights go down and just before the stage goes black he gets a very strange smile on his face... like thats it folks.. kinda. This could all just be speculation but I know what depression feels like and to add drug addiction on top of that it is very devastating especially waking up every day to the pressures he must have felt. I believe most of his pressure came from knowing that he was such a good person and knowing within himself that his intentions were true and genuine. Then to have almost the whole world adore him most of his life to go to ridiculing him and accusing him of horrendous crimes that were completely not true, must have been more than he could bare. Like Jesus he was a sacrifice to his family and an example to the world that the best of us can be condemned. It even took his death for all of us including myself to look back and say...hmmmm I have very strong doubts that he really was guilty of any serious crime.. but then again who really really knows.. we all should have kept our mouths shut though after he was acquited.. that goes for anyone. I believe Michael was looking for Deprovan because he knew ( as do I ) that once you are under this drugs spell you dont feel or remember anything. When you are in a deep dark depression you somtimes feel that your children would be better off without you. I think he was addicted to meds but was also ashamed that he was. Jermaine said in an interview that Michael was always against such things.... I think he was until he began to self medicate. This is all speculation and we just dont know right now.. but these are just some thoughts that ran through my head. I hope now that Micheal can rest in peace and look down and know that we are all (most of us) truly sorry if we were wrong. In the arms of the Angels fly away from here Micheal... gone too soon for sure. I would have loved to see you slow down and grow old and not give a damn what anyone thought.

Love always,
A fan of your heart more than your music
Re: way too far-fetched?
July 05, 2009 06:44AM
Anonymous User Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i might not make my self clear on this, so here is
> my message again with more explanation, and please
> do some research by your self regarding the "new
> world order" and "Illuminati system".
>
> According to the latest breaking statement of his
> brother Jermaine Jackson, Michael Jackson was
> about to announce his conversion to Islam clearly
> in his last music tour in London O2, such massive
> star as MJ could make a huge impact all over the
> world talking about beauty of his new religion
> Islam, and off course this would upset those NWO
> Zionists who tried to destroy the image of Islam
> recently attaching the 911 attacks on Muslims,
> though every single evidence showed us that 911
> was an inside job, so they sadly murdered Michael
> Jackson, as they did with every loving soul on
> this planet, as MJ songs were calling upon peace
> and love, which reminds me of Bob Marley, time
> will reveal that MJ's death was nothing but an
> assassination, since i heard about MJ's conversion
> to Islam i became very interested in this great
> loving and peaceful religion.
> R.I.P Michael and thank you.

Thank You. I was just reading the tons of comments on YouTube about they believe he was murdered, one of Michael Jackson's videos alone has over 30,000 comments from every Continent.
July 05, 2009 08:07AM
Man, we need to start medicating and treating the mental health of these people believing MJ was murdered. I didn't think there would be this many people without a grip on reality.

If a child says, "This is mine and I'm not sharing with you!", they're a spoiled brat.
If an adult says, "This is mine and I'm not sharing with you!", they're a conservative.
If a loser says, "This is yours and I'm taking it from you!", they're a liberal.

"Corrected for punctuation and reality."
July 05, 2009 07:36PM
Michael Jackson's Assasination Revealed 27 YearsAgo in Billie Jean Video

Now this is the most extradionary Creepie thing I
have ran into since Michael's death, this young
lady is saying

Jackson's Death Assasination was given to us 27
years ago in the Billie Jean Video and she points
it out in the Video, I had

been searching for The Thiller when I found this
because I believe its alot in Thiller so I did a
search on Michael Jackson

Murdered on YouTube and pages came up, please
watch this video and decide for yourself you may
call it another conspirarcy

to me it was just sad and creepie because the
stuff is really there in the video like the
"Ronald Presciption Drug Store" Green

Awning that flashes all in the video and he was
taking to "Ronald Regan Hospital at UCLA" that
just opened on June 29, 2008

look it up, it really made me feel Creepie and I
am not a Creepie Feeling person, in the comments
other people point out other

symbols that are on point as well, the two women
in the video=the 2 woman Michael had children
with, the MZ rules at the

bottom of the stairs when he walks up to the room
= TMZ because they where the ones first reported
"Michael was Dead" but

there is one thing that always bothered me about
Billie Jean Michael never SMILES in this video and
that always stood out to

me but it is what it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uooDovrCvGQ
I agree with you 100% i want you to post this article all over the web=) keep it up ill be ur assistant and im starting to post articles too. wish me luck
Anonymous User Wrote:
> I agree with you 100% i want you to post this
> article all over the web=) keep it up ill be ur
> assistant and im starting to post articles too.
> wish me luck

Now we getting things done in a Positive way.
July 05, 2009 10:26PM
"Doctor shopping" doper's doctors have some explaining to do!

Investigators are focusing on at least five doctors who prescribed drugs to Michael Jackson as they try to unravel the circumstances surrounding the pop star's death, according to law enforcement sources.

Authorities removed drugs and other medical evidence from the Holmby Hills mansion where Jackson was stricken and are trying to determine whether the medications were properly prescribed and whether they played any role in his death.

One of the most significant clues so far is the discovery of what one source described as "numerous bottles" of the powerful sedative Diprivan at the home. The source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because it is an ongoing investigation, said some of the bottles were full and others were empty. None had prescription labels, and investigators are trying to determine how Jackson got the drugs.

Abuse of Diprivan is a growing problem,
said Paul Wischmeyer, an anesthesiologist at the University of Colorado.

Wischmeyer co-wrote a 2007 study of Diprivan abuse for the journal Anesthesia & Analgesia. The study found that in an e-mail survey of 126 academic anesthesiology training programs nationwide, 18% of departments reported one or more incidents of Diprivan abuse in the previous 10 years. Of the 25 individuals who abused propofol, seven died as a result, including six who were residents, according to the journal study.

"A lot of people do it because it makes you completely blotto
. It totally takes away all anxiety, all fear," Wischmeyer said. "It's incredibly relieving of pain, anxiety and stress. People do it to escape."

Full Report

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2009 10:31PM by FactChecker.
July 06, 2009 09:53PM
Q: Why did Michael Jackson go to Wal-Mart.

A: He heard Boy's pants were half off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
Re: way too far-fetched?sad smiley
July 07, 2009 07:14AM
i think he committed suicide.i mean he does take ton's of drug's.he has an injection of drug's everyday.i'ts weird that his personal doctor didn't know that he had to put him on a hard surface and not a bed.i can't believe they didn't save him he still had slight pulse.i can't trust that doctor right know until i really know what happend.when the autopsie's come back it'll be all over and we'll uncover the truth.i feel like i've lost a brother.my heart goes to him and his family[michael jackson].
July 07, 2009 05:36PM
Ed McMahon died this week. He was a great entertainer, but prior to his stage accomplishments he was a distinguished Marine Corps fighter pilot in WWII earning six Air Medals. He was discharged in 1946 and volunteered to fly again in the Korean War. He joined the CA Air National Guard and was later promoted to the rank of Brigadier General.

Farrah Fawcett died this week after a long career in Hollywood as an actress. After she was diagnosed with cancer, she became an activist for cancer treatment and devoted her last remaining years encouraging people to seek treatment. She documented her plight on film and used it to encourage others to stay positive and upbeat despite their diagnosis and suffering.

Karl Malden died this week after a long career in Hollywood as an actor. He also served in the US Air Force during WWII and also served on the US Postal Service committee to review and recommend commemorative stamps. In 2005, the US House of Representatives authorized the US Postal Service to rename a Los Angeles post office the Karl Malden Postal Station.

Michael Jackson died this week. He was perhaps one of the greatest singers of modern time. He will also be remembered for his eccentric lifestyle that included sleeping with a chimpanzee, living in a carnival-like atmosphere at Neverland, his fascination with Peter Pan, and his numerous masks and costumes.

QUESTION 1) - Which of the above did the House of Representatives declare a moment of silence for?

QUESTION 2) - Which of the above's family received a personal note of condolence from President Obama?

"When they say there’s not enough money, they mean there’s not enough money for YOU." - Jill Stein, Green Party presidential nominee.
July 07, 2009 08:10PM
The saddest part of this Jackson hysteria is that it epitomises the second half of the 20th. century: the era when culture and art disappeared from Western civilization. When in song and dance the Crow replaced the Nightingale and the Gnat replaced the butterfly.

At the Scopes Monkey Trial, Clarence Darrow gave a brilliant speech, but the cynical journalist H.L. Mencken told him "You may as well have shouted it up a waterspout in Outer Mongolia for all the effect it will have on your listeners ..

Ditto here.
get truth
Re: way too far-fetched?
July 08, 2009 01:53AM
Anonymous User Wrote:the real michaeldiedjust before the release of thriller album. the real one is in off the wall and before all the way back to baby michael
> Anonymous User Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i might not make my self clear on this, so here
> is
> > my message again with more explanation, and
> please
> > do some research by your self regarding the
> "new
> > world order" and "Illuminati system".
> >
> > According to the latest breaking statement of
> his
> > brother Jermaine Jackson, Michael Jackson was
> > about to announce his conversion to Islam
> clearly
> > in his last music tour in London O2, such
> massive
> > star as MJ could make a huge impact all over
> the
> > world talking about beauty of his new religion
> > Islam, and off course this would upset those
> NWO
> > Zionists who tried to destroy the image of
> Islam
> > recently attaching the 911 attacks on Muslims,
> > though every single evidence showed us that 911
>
> > was an inside job, so they sadly murdered
> Michael
> > Jackson, as they did with every loving soul on
> > this planet, as MJ songs were calling upon
> peace
> > and love, which reminds me of Bob Marley, time
> > will reveal that MJ's death was nothing but an
> > assassination, since i heard about MJ's
> conversion
> > to Islam i became very interested in this great
> > loving and peaceful religion.
> > R.I.P Michael and thank you.
>
> Thank You. I was just reading the tons of
> comments on YouTube about they believe he was
> murdered, one of Michael Jackson's videos alone
> has over 30,000 comments from every Continent.
Why would a man so rich have health problems?.... surely he could afford the medical bills.

MJ had been doing drugs for years, why an overdose now?

The only new thing that I had heard about in his life was Islam.

When you actually look at the events of 9/11 [a controlled demolition], 7/7 [a one-off attack, why only one?.. was it just a scare tactic?] and the murder and burglary of people's homes on the Gaza Strip [carried out by the 'Zionists'], it becomes difficult to disagree with the argument that 'someone' hates Islam.

MJ was bigger than Oprah. If Oprah Winfrey decides that half of America should buy a certain book on tuesday of next week, it will happen. It is understandable then to consider MJ's religious move as a dangerous potential influence [if you hate Islam, or if Islam threatens your way of life]. I wonder how many MJ fans are now considering Islam as a way of life.

I am not/was not a huge MJ fan. I grew up with the music [as it seems did everyone else, regardless of age - when you read 'tribute' threads], but I found his dancing to be mediocre [young kids were doing the 'backslider' years before MJ took it and called it the 'moonwalker'] and his singing voice, great when he was a kid, but as an adult it was boring and lacked power.

So I am not of this mindset because 'I love MJ, he impacted my life so much and I don't know what I'm going to do without him' or any of that twaddle.
July 08, 2009 04:02PM
"Why would a man so rich have health problems?.... " -S1BBY

LOL!!!

Oh my yes, surely he could have afforded to just have any imperfect organs transplanted and his muscles and ligaments swapped out for fresh ones. He certainly could have afforded to be superhuman if anyone could!

July 08, 2009 09:06PM
Amazing what a few million dollars can buy these days.....

If a child says, "This is mine and I'm not sharing with you!", they're a spoiled brat.
If an adult says, "This is mine and I'm not sharing with you!", they're a conservative.
If a loser says, "This is yours and I'm taking it from you!", they're a liberal.

i hope micheal jackson wasent murderd i loved him he was awsome he is my hero and my inspration i just want to know the truth about his death
July 09, 2009 08:23AM
Pond! LoL Someone save that quote for posterity when they are making a documentary called "what happened" about the complete collapse of the economic system.

PTTP: You've gotta be kidding!!!!!

"
QUESTION 1) - Which of the above did the House of Representatives declare a moment of silence for?

QUESTION 2) - Which of the above's family received a personal note of condolence from President Obama?"

They didn't seriously do that for MJ did they?

Who needs healthcare when we should be giving him a state funeral eye rolling smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2009 08:24AM by Kairos.
I predicted 2010 to 2012 doomsday since 2004 as people heard, I predicted it will happen and whatever I have predicted in the past came true ,as a scientist ,physicist and as a writer...what will happen Hollywood actors , directors and the intelligence behind ,Guinness book of world record is connected...I m telling you people if you really want to know the truth -time will tell...global warming, technical scientific advancement ,human cloning all in just between fifty years ...its bizarre !I think I have seen the future (I have researched for seven years seriously )still I can't hide the truth
and remember one thing some people may not know all about this even if they have experience light faded from them but my light (memory) didn't faded for the love of god Allah, Allah god in the name of our lord and all the prophets god has send to this planet to make this a better place to live in peacefully in name of mankind, mortality and human being
I believe Michael Jackson is still alive in another dimension of our opposite parallel world, I pray for him that he is doing his job perfectly for his next Europe tour; he is alive in another world
But for us we have lost him forever –we have lost an icon and no one will be comparable
s.tariq baruah
July 09, 2009 04:41PM
0-kay... eye rolling smiley

They didn't seriously do that for MJ did they? - Kairos

They sure did.

But wait! There's more...

The ultimate tribute to Michael Jackson is to be debated before the House of Representatives - a resolution declaring the King of Pop an "American legend".

Appearing at the late star's memorial in Los Angeles on Tuesday and representing the U.S. House of Representatives and the Congressional Black Caucus, Texas congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee announced Resolution 600 would be presented to politicians this week.

She told the cheering masses at the Staples Center, "It claims Michael Jackson as an American Legend and musical icon, a world humanitarian (and) someone who will be honored forever and forever and forever and forever and forever."

She concluded her stirring speech by stating, "We are the world and we are better because Michael Joseph Jackson lived... Michael Jackson, I salute you. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of Michael Jackson, Amen."

[www.postchronicle.com]

I added that last sentence (In the name of the Father...).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2009 04:44PM by PowerToThePeople.
July 09, 2009 09:17PM
Holy crap. I'm about to vomit. This is the saddest indicator how bad the political situation is. Next they'll set up Simon Cowell as moderator and use an American Idol format for voting. I'm sure PB would love that.

"In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of Michael Jackson, Amen."

heh I was watching this so so Fellini movie, but there's one funny part where this cardinal is sitting on a throne and he has a martini in his hand which he does the holy trinity with.

Anonymous User
July 10, 2009 04:44PM
I have been reasearching and paying attention to the media and politics ever since Micheal died and I saw on the ED Show that the C.I.A been hiding what it has been doing since 2001, and has been giving false info. If we do no seek Justice fo Micheal we and our kids are screwed, "Real Talk". Did you all see Bill O Rilly scream in Al Sharptons face telling him Micheals accomplishments do not mean anything and that accusations made by a woman convicted of fraud and is on record for coachiing her children in a case against JC Penny take president. "Bull @#$%&." Micheal Jackson never comitted a crime in his life and they treated him like that this is unbelievabe. Please do not stop talking about Micheal.
use your brain idiot

the government killed him, because they knew that such a powerful guy with many fans would overthrow all them other "singers" out there sending subliminal messages. they probably poisoned him with those drugs, and wanted him dead because he was gonna make a big come back, and his conversion to Islam would literally bring a big enormous change among many people and spread the "truth". these secret societies are powerful, and they know how to cover,change,twist and hide stories to make them seem "okay" on the news...when really there's more to it. Micheal Jackson was surly misunderstood in front of the camera, and they tried to make him look sooo bad...gosh all this is confusing and twisted. i do believe he was murdered.Symbolism with the #5 is a great part of this,and we lost a great man....its such a surprise that he has to die right before his comeback..it was going to be it....too bad they got him before he could start..just remember this world is an evil and cruel place. There are so many things being hidden in this case and they're not telling the public its truth. Basically, Anyone really influential among many people in the media, and has connection to Islam, apparently has to die...its very clear, and you cant hide from the facts; no wonder MJ'S conversion to Islam wasn't heavily publicized on American news.He knew they were gonna kill him, he knew what they wanted from him.And even though they say MJ died from prescription drug abuse,i believe there's more to the story that the secret societies and govt. are related to and they're not telling the public eye. It's so sad..this world is reaching its demise in every way possible...RIP KING OF POP....and respect and love to his family.
dont believe everything that u r told

if u do u r a fool

nwo is real

the government killed him, because they knew that such a powerful guy with many fans would overthrow all them other "singers" out there sending subliminal messages. they probably poisoned him with those drugs, and wanted him dead because he was gonna make a big come back, and his conversion to Islam would literally bring a big enormous change among many people and spread the "truth". these secret societies are powerful, and they know how to cover,change,twist and hide stories to make them seem "okay" on the news...when really there's more to it. Micheal Jackson was surly misunderstood in front of the camera, and they tried to make him look sooo bad...gosh all this is confusing and twisted. i do believe he was murdered.Symbolism with the #5 is a great part of this,and we lost a great man....its such a surprise that he has to die right before his comeback..it was going to be it....too bad they got him before he could start..just remember this world is an evil and cruel place. There are so many things being hidden in this case and they're not telling the public its truth. Basically, Anyone really influential among many people in the media, and has connection to Islam, apparently has to die...its very clear, and you cant hide from the facts; no wonder MJ'S conversion to Islam wasn't heavily publicized on American news.He knew they were gonna kill him, he knew what they wanted from him.And even though they say MJ died from prescription drug abuse,i believe there's more to the story that the secret societies and govt. are related to and they're not telling the public eye. It's so sad..this world is reaching its demise in every way possible...RIP KING OF POP....and respect and love to his family.
July 10, 2009 05:06PM
LOL....you can't be serious...LMFAO. People, lets address the REAL issue here...the metal health of this country.

July 10, 2009 08:05PM
The metal health of this country is sorely lacking, Pubes. We get the bulk of our metals from China and elsewhere I believe.

July 10, 2009 09:12PM
IMHO, this should motivate ALL elected officials to start teaching classes on reality rather than political dogma and fund mental health reform. Remember, the idiot with one glove worshiping a singer today could be the next weirdo raping some poor boy tomorrow.

Jmiaca
July 11, 2009 12:39AM
Greener Pastures Pubic Hair Wrote:
> Man, we need to start medicating and treating the
> mental health of these people believing MJ was
> murdered. I didn't think there would be this many
> people without a grip on reality.

You must be the proverbial pot.
July 11, 2009 02:04AM
So Jmiaca you think that's its a big conspiracy MJ died?

AJ
July 11, 2009 10:36AM
I think he was murdered. I hope not but my gut tells me he is. this is jsut like The Princess diana car accident with Dodi. It was no accident. DIana was with Dodi, she was a fromt he Royal family, Diana was pregnant the royal family would have had muslim blood. MJ was murdered i tell you my basic reason because the doctor got away with it, the police have swept the doctor away. The doctor got away with it and he phoned very late 911.
July 11, 2009 11:50AM
Kairos Wrote:
> Q: Why did Michael Jackson go to Wal-Mart.
>
> A: He heard Boy's pants were half off.

Kairrrrrrrrrooooooooo, don't make fun of dead peopleeye popping smiley

Maddie
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

This forum powered by Phorum

The best cities to meet opposite sex singles

Your 24 easiest weight loss diet options

Y'all should use this tool to identify any dialect.

Your best college value isn't where you'd guess

Secret to taking quality photos is this camera

Running shoes that won't cripple you or your wallet

16 dog breeds that won't kill your toddler

High earning jobs for low energy people

Which of over 100 cars & trucks is best for you?

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!