Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Was Michael Jackson murdered?

Posted by Robert . 
Was Michael Jackson murdered?
June 26, 2009 04:41AM
Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Thorn, Cascade... I'm very disappointed that you don't already have an explanation that involves Thermite, black helicopters and the Trilateral Commission.

Does anyone else notice that Dick Cheney was in an "undisclosed location" this afternoon. Coincidence?

http://3quarksdaily.blogs.com/3quarksdaily/images/michael_jackson_leaves_neverland_for_bah.jpg

Indeed... are we even sure he is dead? If Elvis could fake is death, why can't Michael Jackson?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 04:50AM by Robert ..
Re: Was Michael Jackson murdered?
June 26, 2009 04:53AM
If the coroner indicates homicide, Sanford should top the list of suspects.
June 26, 2009 04:55AM
With his accomplice, John Ensign...

They are now showing the coroner driving away... Michael Jackson has left the building.
June 26, 2009 04:57AM
Robert . Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let the conspiracy theories begin.
>

>
> Indeed... are we even sure he is dead? If Elvis
> could fake is death, why can't Michael Jackson?

Don't forget Tupac - of course, the main reason why his "faked death" conspiracy has lingered on has to do with his like 5 or 6 albums released AFTER HIS DEATH. Many artists have 1 album released posthumously (see Selena and her English-language album), but 5 or 6? Still, Tupac IS DEAD.
June 26, 2009 05:01AM
Anyone else notice that most of Michael Jackson's songs are now selling for $1.29 on iTunes, whereas they were 99 cents earlier in the day?

I think Steve Jobs has some explaining to do.

But I don't believe it's Steve Jobs' fault. He's been acting very weird ever since he got David Carradine's liver....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 05:03AM by Robert ..
Its the end of the world and its beginning
2012 is where it happens
June 26, 2009 05:09AM
Unconfirmed reports suggest that Michael Jackson’s death may have been caused by Demerol - a powerful drug similar to morphine. The Sun Newspaper in Britain: “An emergency room source at UCLA hospital said Jackson aides told medics he had collapsed after an injection of potent Demerol.”
Jim Morrison, Hendrix and Janis were murdered. The time between the deaths was one mounth each.
Michael Jackson was killed, Im sure.
June 26, 2009 05:14AM
Word on the street -- Carridine had Papa John Phllips' liver after Stephen Stills rejected it and Jobs ended up with Mickey Mantle's liver after being on ice since 1995. The rich and famous have no problem obtaining these organs, and often share amongst themselves.
Wouldn't suprise me if he committed suicide, he was a broken and frail man who quite obviously wasn't heathly physically and seemed pretty mentally unstable and disturbed.
The pressure of being "king of pop" and committing himself to doing 50 shows in london probably wasn't the best idea putting him under stress.

I think its not a far fetched assumption to make that he may of committed suicide.

Its a sad day, the world has lost one of the greatest superstars ever known. It just goes to show he was human like the rest of us, and not the immortal being we all thought he was.

My thoughts are with his family and all of his fans who have lost someone very special to them.

Jane muffin
Anonymus
June 26, 2009 05:57AM
Can anyone Confirm wether or not any symbolism was involved in this cause :

I followed the story this afternoon & couldnt help but notice a strange relation in many of the numbers they used

Michael Jackson died at the age of *50* and was supposed to do *50* tours

he died *5* days before his 50 day tour

Farrah Fawcett Died *5* Hours Before his death

They said his mansion was *5* minutes away from the hospital

And his body was taken away on chopper # *5*

These are all facts .
June 26, 2009 05:59AM
We are all responsible. Every viewer of news media that relished the sensational stories about him. I do believe he was just misunderstood. He was very childlike.
We all should be like children.
In fact doesn't jesus say something like "unless you become like children, you won't get into heaven?" (something like that.)

He was kind in the midst of a very cynical world.
God bless you michael...
thanks

pete
JAcko owed Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa $7m (£4.3m), good reason to have him killed I'd say
I've seen people get killed for a couple thousand of dollars, so it doesn't surprise me at all...

Or did he think he could rip of a millionare and get away with it?

I'm sorry for his loss, he seemed to be a great person, but this world doesn't allow you to laugh at anyone, at least not the way jacko did, you can't rip off anyone, one must be honourable with everyone.
June 26, 2009 06:16AM
Michael I'm so sorry.
June 26, 2009 06:29AM
A quote I found - "Elvis is probably pounding the crap out of him right now up in rock'n roll heaven for marrying his daughter."
well 5 is an important number in satanic rituals. it symbolizes the 5 points of the pentagram and the 5 points of Satan's goat like face. Also 5 can be seen as the number leading to the notorious 6 and considering today is june 25, does make for an interesting debate.
Its interesting to note that Micheal Jackson's confirmed conversion to Islam is not getting much attention by western media and I think that it is a significant peice of his life. Also not to mention that he was primed to make a larger than life come back and was going to reportedly make it very clear that he is a muslim and preform islamic prayer rituals on stage which might lead someone to think that the powers that be may not want the largest icon on our planet to be saying how great Allah is.... especially when the whole world is watching.
June 26, 2009 06:48AM
And Jacko also liked to have sleepovers with 5-year-olds....

Maybe he paid their parents hush money in 5 dollar bills.
June 26, 2009 06:59AM
Ivan, do you apologize to trees as well?
Two more facts, there were five people in that section of the house at the time of his death. As well as 5 emergency vehicles were dispatched to his home.

See, it's not that hard to disseminate crap. You'll probably still believe this!
White mans revenge
June 26, 2009 01:31PM
Anonymous User Wrote:Jackson casually and regularly raped little boys then threw them away to a lifetime of pain and mental illness. These poor little mites will end up fathering children who in turn will be raped and abused by men. Jackson is a monster, a vampire and his recordings should be burnt for ever.
The terrible terrible wrongs he has brought upon the nations children can only be healed by eliminating this black devil from history altogether.
Money should be devoted to therapy for the hundreds of young men and babies he has sexually corrupted over the years.
Lets hope that the aids which finished him has not been passed into the gene pool of our nation.
> Its the end of the world and its beginning
> 2012 is where it happens
Your disgusting to say this. Maybe Michael had his problems, but if your saying stuffl like this then your the one who needs to be burned. And about him bein AIDS infested, why are you still too scared to get tested??
June 26, 2009 05:00PM
Two more facts, there were five people in that section of the house at the time of his death. - The powers

You all missed the most obvious "5" link: He was in The Jackson 5

It's funny that a few conspiracy theorists took this thread seriously.

Here's the deal: He died, probably from a combination of too many Rx drugs, being grossly underweight (he was 5'10" and 110 lbs), and the rigorous conditioning and training he was going through in preparation for his coming tour. To think that there is something sinister about his death in the face of these facts is pretty loony.

He was described by some as anorexic. From [www.people.com] :

It should have been the opportunity of a lifetime for a Michael Jackson fan: a behind-the-scenes invitation to a rehearsal for the superstar's upcoming concert tour in the United Kingdom. But when the fan got to the stage, she was horrified. "He is a skeleton," she wrote Monday in an email to other Jackson fans. Worse, she said, was seeing her idol surrounded by people she deemed too frightened to say anything. "I have to say: He may die." [...] Filmmaker Bryan Michael Stoller, who visited Jackson in April, was shocked by his weight loss. "I hugged him and it was like hugging bones," he tells PEOPLE. "After seeing him, I never thought he would complete the tour." Says Dr. Firpo Carr, a friend and confidante of Jackson's, "I sensed something was wrong and, quite honestly, I wasn't terribly surprised when I got the news. I would get word from people in his camp that things weren't quite right." A source close to the singer who didn't want to be identified adds: "Michael hasn't been feeling well. All last week he'd stopped coming out of his house to see his fans. He was doing that every day." As part of his preparations for the high-stakes UK concert tour, Jackson had been training – hard. He has put in 10-hour rehearsals, a witness says, for the sort of stage spectacle fans had come to expect.

"When they say there’s not enough money, they mean there’s not enough money for YOU." - Jill Stein, Green Party presidential nominee.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 05:11PM by PowerToThePeople.
June 26, 2009 08:50PM
he was 5'10" and 110 lbs - PttP

Yes, among his other 'talents' he was a supermodelconfused smiley

How do you have Lou Ferrigno training you to prepare you for a 50 concert tour & be such a dang stick figure?
June 26, 2009 11:00PM
It seems that Michael Jackson loved boys, possibly for the childhood he felt he never had and the innocence they embodied for him. There was never any real evidence that he had sexual contact with them, though his money may have hushed up the real story. In any case he seemed to want to treat his young friends well and was a genuinely tender, sweet human being. Of course our society's hysteria over "pedophilia" made the truth impossible to ascertain.

Jackson was put under enormous stress all his life. It is no wonder his heart gave out at 50.
June 26, 2009 11:11PM
Jude?

http://betshort.com/jacksonk.jpg

Ooops, Airborne.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 11:12PM by ToeKnee BelowKnee.
June 26, 2009 11:17PM
TMZ has the911 call and Livestream -- Coroner's Press Conference right now, IF YOU CARE.

TMZ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2009 11:21PM by FactChecker.
June 26, 2009 11:46PM
It's looking like Jacko od'd - a victim of what my posse in the day called "Demo-Derby", Demerol. That's some fine dope in liquid form, no doubt Jacko did only top drawer drugs, the best known to mankind.

It'll be interesting to see what Mission Road has to say re the toxicology report.
I believe Michael Jacksonson was Murdered. I believe he was given vecuronium or succinylcholine which causes paralysis of every muscle except the eyes, you watch whats happening to you, very common drugs used in every hospital and very hard to trace. Once he was given the paralysis drugs it was just a matter of injecting him at different times with large dosages of morphine and demerol to make it look like he was abusing I believe Michael Jacksonson was Murdered. I believe he was given vecuronium or succinylcholine which causes paralysis of every muscle except the eyes, you watch whats happening, very common drugs used in every hospital and very hard to trace. Once he was given the paralysis drugs it was just a matter of injecting him at different times with large dosages of morphine and demerol to make it look like he was abusing which of course both drugs surpress breathing and causes cardiac arrest, When was the last time anyone saw or talked with Michael, I would say Michael had been unconcious/dead in his home for at least an hour before the 911 call was even made.
June 27, 2009 02:29AM
What would anyone stand to gain from murdering Michael Jackson?

What you offered is wild-ass speculation with absolutely no basis.

If you haven't already, read my previous post - about 6 posts back.

"When they say there’s not enough money, they mean there’s not enough money for YOU." - Jill Stein, Green Party presidential nominee.
First they killed Malcolm X, just before he was about to explain to the world the beauty of true Islam, then they killed Lady Di, just as she was about to marry a Muslim man, and no doubt, explain to the world the beauty of true Islam, then they murdered Moustapha Akkad (director of the Movie, The Message) just before he was about to make an enormous film on the Muslim legend, Salaah hud-Deen...

NOW, they murder Michael Jackson, just as he was about to embark on a world tour in which he no doubt would have spoken about the reason for this being his "last" tour: That he had converted to the beautiful Religion of Islam.

It's all very clear when you think about it.
JACK
June 27, 2009 06:34AM
We know about all the people who wanted Michael Jackson's heart to stop beating.

"He's pumping, he's pumping his chest but he's not responding to anything, sir, please," the man said.

When the attendant asked the unidentified voice if anybody had witnessed what had happened, the unidentified voice asked the Doctor,

"Did you witness what happened?"

Why is this person using the Doctor to dodge a response, it wasn't a medical question?

This all sounds suspicious, somebody is trying to create the impression that there was a genuine effort to resuscitate, but Michael Jackson is merely lying in bed when all this is happening: WEIRD !

[surftofind.com]
Anonymous User
June 27, 2009 07:29AM
He faked his death because he knew he'd make a hell of a lot more money dead than alive.

He's now on the CIA payroll working with Elvis and Hoffa.

Everyone knows that Tito beat the real MJ to death with a tire iron at the age of twelve and they replaced him with a childhood kid named Mike Escobar who lived down the street. Mike died in a horrible accident on the set of a Pepsi commercial and was replaced with another guy who had reverse-black treatment to fill the gap of the percieved sequence of plastic surgery. Then, when that guy's nose fell off and he spent months trying everying to get it back on, he died under the knife. The current (presumably late) MJ was actually an advanced DARPA humanoid robot model that had developed a few "quirks" and had to be turned off.

The coronor himself was actually one of the programers and they rushed the robot off to be rebooted.

Now it's working under Elvis and Hoffa and being packaged to send off to Iran.

Either that or MJ's actually Jesus and he'll be back in a day or so.
June 27, 2009 04:18PM
NOW, they murder Michael Jackson, just as he was about to embark on a world tour in which he no doubt would have spoken about the reason for this being his "last" tour: That he had converted to the beautiful Religion of Islam. - Mark Parker

What's your basis for this? How on earth do you, "Mark Parker", know all of this?

It's all very clear when you think about it. - Mark Parker

What's clear is that a thoroughly exhausted 50-year old man died of cardiac arrest because his anorexic body couldn't handle a shot of Demerol. Anyone who wants to read more into this isn't playing with a full deck.

When the attendant asked the unidentified voice if anybody had witnessed what had happened, the unidentified voice asked the Doctor, "Did you witness what happened?" Why is this person using the Doctor to dodge a response, it wasn't a medical question? - JACK

He wasn't dodging a response. He himself wasn't there when it happened, and he was asking the doctor if he was there when it happened.

It's very strange how you twisted a logical response into something sinister. eye rolling smiley

June 27, 2009 07:46PM
Here's another baseless conspiracy theory I just thought of this morning, but equally as credible as some other ones I've heard.

Michael Jackson had AIDS, but it was kept a closely guarded secret that only a handful of people knew about. It started taking its toll on his physical health and his appearance in recent years.
in his next london show he was about to earn nearly more then 40 millon's and" this is it"as he said and he was practicing,reharshing daily for his next show as news reported by media how come he attemt for suicide or the other controversies relating conversion to muslim ,remember majority celedon't have religious complex and everybody loves michael jackson and other lots of controversies will keep arising

[www.youtube.com] (some documentary from michael web site
Jamiaca
June 27, 2009 11:19PM
Jude Wrote:
> If the coroner indicates homicide, Sanford should
> top the list of suspects.

Hmmm. Could be. Sanford benefited more than Jackson's heirs did.
All day Michael Jackson, without any new information: a good way to get the Argentine lothario out of
the newscycle.
a.j
June 28, 2009 07:56AM
The number five in jewish symbolism represents semicompletion.Did you know that jesus had five wounds
June 28, 2009 09:16AM
The number 5 is also the number of sides in the pentagram. Does everyone know that not only was he in league with Satan, but that he was one of satan's many incarnations?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2009 09:16AM by Kairos.
June 28, 2009 07:44PM
the government killed him, because they knew that such a powerful guy with many fans would overthrow all them other "singers" out there sending subliminal messages. they probably poisoned him with those drugs, and wanted him dead because he was gonna make a big come back, and his conversion to Islam would literally bring a big enormous change among many people and spread the "truth". these secret societies are powerful, and they know how to cover,change,twist and hide stories to make them seem "okay" on the news...when really there's more to it. Micheal Jackson was surly misunderstood in front of the camera, and they tried to make him look sooo bad...gosh all this is confusing and twisted. i do believe he was murdered.Symbolism with the #5 is a great part of this,and we lost a great man....its such a surprise that he has to die right before his comeback..it was going to be it....too bad they got him before he could start..just remember this world is an evil and cruel place. There are so many things being hidden in this case and they're not telling the public its truth. Basically, Anyone really influential among many people in the media, and has connection to Islam, apparently has to die...its very clear, and you cant hide from the facts; no wonder MJ'S conversion to Islam wasn't heavily publicized on American news.He knew they were gonna kill him, he knew what they wanted from him.And even though they say MJ died from prescription drug abuse,i believe there's more to the story that the secret societies and govt. are related to and they're not telling the public eye. It's so sad..this world is reaching its demise in every way possible...RIP KING OF POP....and respect and love to his family.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Map IP Address