Forum Index Tips & Rules
SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Join to post comments.

Is your name welcomed below? Then you are invited to post in these forums: Politics Philosophy Diversions Theology
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero

Posted by Kairos 
Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 10:17PM


Annual deaths related to firearms in the United States: 29,000. Annual deaths related to prescription drugs: 32,000. Annual deaths related to alcohol: 85,000. Related to tobacco: 435,000. Marijuana? 0. Not a single case of death ever recorded in the United States, or even the world has been attributed to the use of marijuana. But there must be a reason for it’s prohibition and criminalization, correct?

One thing that most people believe is that marijuana kills brain cells, which is in fact, a myth. “The original basis of this claim was a report that, upon postmortem examinations, structural changes in several brain regions were found in two rhesus monkeys exposed to THC. Because these changes primarily involved the hippocampus, a cortical brain region known to play an important role in learning and memory, this finding suggested possible negative consequences for human marijuana users.” “In the most recently published study, rhesus monkeys were exposed through face-mask inhalation to the smoke equivalent of four to five joints per day for one year. When sacrificed seven months later, there was no observed alteration of hippocampal architecture, cell size, cell number, or synaptic configuration”


Although it may not have deaths related to it, it must have some unhealthy attributes to it though, right? Again, wrong. “Tetrahydrocannabinol is a very safe drug. Laboratory animals (rats, mice, dogs, monkeys) can tolerate doses of up to 1,000 mg/kg (milligrams per kilogram). This would be equivalent to a 70 kg person swallowing 70 grams of the drug — about 5,000 times more than is required to produce a high. Despite the widespread illicit use of cannabis there are very few if any instances of people dying from an overdose. In Britain, official government statistics listed five deaths from cannabis in the period 1993-1995 but on closer examination these proved to have been deaths due to inhalation of vomit that could not be directly attributed to cannabis (House of Lords Report, 1998). By comparison with other commonly used recreational drugs these statistics are impressive.”

It seems you’re running out of questions. I’ll help you out though, it isn’t addictive, especially compared to legally distributable drugs such as alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, and other prescription drugs. However, it can be considered habitual, meaning if you smoke everyday for a year and you stop smoking, you will notice a difference. If you smoke a cigarette everyday, though, you will feel an immense amount of withdrawal.

Another question to ask is, “what about the gateway theory?”. That is to say, once you try marijuana, you’ll want to try other hard drugs as well. The only proof of this is because of the prohibition of marijuana, that crack dealers happen to sell marijuana on the side or vice versa. This exposure makes it seem like it’d be okay to try it as well. However, there is only 1 cocaine user for ever 104 marijuana users and less than 1 heroin user for the same amount of marijuana users which is less than .96%. Not even 1%.

However if you compare two cities, such as Amsterdam and San Francisco (one where it is legal and one where it wasn’t at the time of recording) you can see that in Amsterdam it has a prodigious amount less than San Fransisco in the amount of cocaine, crack, amphetamines, ecstasy, and opiate usage.

So if this plant is worth more ounce-per-ounce than gold, isn’t addictive, harmful, or a gateway then why is it still illegal? One might claim that it may be because government officials realize if they come out and say that marijuana isn’t harmful for you then they would be considered a liar. This only leaves the average citizen to take their stance on what is right.

But why would they? All it does is make you think and cures or stabilizes several illnesses. Oh, I forgot to mention that. Many organizations have favorable positions (e.g., unimpeded research) on medical marijuana. These groups include: The Institute of Medicine, The American Cancer Society; American Medical Association; American Nurses Association; Australian Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health; California Medical Association; Federation of American Scientists; Florida Medical Association; and the National Academy of Sciences.

[xerocint.blogspot.com]

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 10:51PM
Glad to hear it. I just bought an eighth of "Ghost Train" and "Uppity Yuppie", and a gram of "Pop's Puck" hash at my local medical marijuana dispensary. They've got a dispaly case like you see in a bakery, with about 40 different kinds of weed, 15 different kinkds of hash, plus edibles.

Now that marijuana is virtually legal in California, retiring out of state will be even harder. What a quandry.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 10:53PM
I've never even heard of those varieties.

Have you ever had "hippy crack" (Hot knifed hash oil?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2009 10:53PM by Kairos.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 10:55PM
Gold is selling for almost $900 an ounce. I don't think - even the best - brings more than $400.
Am I wrong?
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 10:57PM
You're right. Still half the price of gold for some easy as hell to grow green stuff damn! Except if it was broken down in dime bags and sold dime by dime it could sell for 900 only in the States though. In South Africa they sell garbage bags full at the market for 5 bucks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2009 11:01PM by Kairos.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 11:02PM
This is the store.............







....They've got varieties you've never heard of,.believe me.

Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 11:06PM
LoL no kidding. Unfortunately Canada's greatest breeder of varieties Marc Emery is facing extradition charges to the States as a political prisoner. He is the leader of the B.C. marijuana party.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 11:17PM
Do they have Manhatten Silver grown in the sewers of NY?confused smiley
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 11:19PM
Listen fotr the different crops!

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 08, 2009 11:22PM
Kairos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're right. Still half the price of gold for
> some easy as hell to grow green stuff damn! In
> South Africa they sell garbage bags full at the
> market for 5 bucks.


I'm finding out that it's not all the 'easy' to 'house grow' this stuff.

Besides needing the know-how (which I now find that few people have) you need the space (about a dedicated 100 square feet per 30 plants) the seedlings themselves can cost a hundred or so apiece; 3-4 special 1000 Watt fluorescent light fixtures with vents to help dissipate the heat generated by the lights; a lighting system controlled by light timers; a 220 Volt power source; individual plant irrigation system with holding tanks for water runoff; a thermostatic temperature control system; fans; pesticides; nutrients; pH control chemicals and probably a dozen other things that do not readily spring to mind.

Of course if being 'legal' is a concern, you'll also need to have a doctor's certificate describing the health reasons for your need to use or grow marijuana and a state/county permit (meaning a clean criminal record is a must).

Not saying it's impossible - just that there's more to it than first meets the eye.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 12:17AM
I'm hoping that no one here actually believes that there are absolutely no deaths each year directly related to pot.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 01:08AM
Navy, if you have reports of deaths from pot, post them. Attributing traffic deaths to marijuana is cheating; we're talking about DIRECT cause of death, not contrubuting factors.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 02:43AM
"Attributing traffic deaths to marijuana is cheating"

Not at all. If pot is a major contributor to traffic deaths, then it's a factor worth considering. Pot impairs judgement, and I wouldn't want to be driving on the road near cars with drivers that are high, any more than I would drivers that are drunk or using prescription drugs. (Or overly tired for that matter.) I don't happen to think pot is a major contributor to traffic deaths, but I don't know either. If it were, I would see it as a reason to pass laws that try to prevent smoking pot and driving, as opposed to banning pot.

"we're talking about DIRECT cause of death, not contrubuting factors. "

No, we're not. From the opening post:

"Annual deaths related to alcohol: 85,000. Related to tobacco: 435,000. Marijuana? 0."


I don't have a problem with legalizing pot, but the opening post makes a point of trumpeting "zero marijuana related deaths," as if that's some sort of valid statistic. Better to make the point with real statistics or a more reasonable approximation.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 02:48AM
Post traffic deaths then. We've already established there are no ODs from pot.

Jazz how about growing outdoors?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 07:03AM
I agree with Navy. This limits deaths to overdose only and the same could be aid for tobacco use. There are regular reports of traffic fatalities caused by Marijuana use. I suspect others but accidents will do.

At the Scopes Monkey Trial, Clarence Darrow gave a brilliant speech, but the cynical journalist H.L. Mencken told him "You may as well have shouted it up a waterspout in Outer Mongolia for all the effect it will have on your listeners ..

Ditto here.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 07:48AM
Kairos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Post traffic deaths then. We've already
> established there are no ODs from pot.
>
> Jazz how about growing outdoor

Outdoor growths are certainly an option, but Indoor growths are far superior in quality and yield. Outdoor plants are susceptible to bugs and fungi, stray pets and other ailments, besides which, the weather itself can damage the plants.

I'm not even sure that dispensaries will buy outdoor grown, but I'm told that on the street, indoor grown weed brings more money as well.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 08:12AM
Jazz, Otherway around indoor weed is crap. It's stronger, but it makes people paranoid, because its unnatural. Growing outside is cheaper sure you may get bugs, but its organic and waaaay less complicated as you can show.

"I agree with Navy. This limits deaths to overdose only and the same could be aid for tobacco use." We're not talking just overdose there are simply no recorded medical deaths caused by marijuana.

I'm still waiting for posts about the traffic deaths (A pathetic excuse to keep it illegal btw unless alcohol is deemed illegal as alcohol is well known to cause thousands of traffick deaths every year.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 04:47PM
I have defended in Court people charged with impaired driving due to Marijuana use, kairos. I know that accidents from such use are frequent. Alcohol is not the only factor in ll those head-on collisions, either.

But that is not the only error in these self serving comparisons. It does not even consider whether, as some studies suggest, there are long term consequences from Marijuana use.

At the Scopes Monkey Trial, Clarence Darrow gave a brilliant speech, but the cynical journalist H.L. Mencken told him "You may as well have shouted it up a waterspout in Outer Mongolia for all the effect it will have on your listeners ..

Ditto here.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 05:12PM
interested Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have defended in Court people charged with
> impaired driving due to Marijuana use, kairos. I
> know that accidents from such use are frequent.
> Alcohol is not the only factor in ll those head-on
> collisions, either.
>
> But that is not the only error in these self
> serving comparisons. It does not even consider
> whether, as some studies suggest, there are long
> term consequences from Marijuana use.

I think there are long term consequences from excessive use, just as there are from most any medicines. I have seen it in some of the people I know who use copious amounts. I see a dullness of intellect. A dullness of spirit. A kind of unawareness of one's surroundings, effects which seem to be long lasting or even permanent even after any euphoria has worn off.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 09, 2009 05:18PM
You people DO realize you are trying to reason with an addict..right?


If a child says, "This is mine and I'm not sharing with you!", they're a spoiled brat.
If an adult says, "This is mine and I'm not sharing with you!", they're a conservative.
If a loser says, "This is yours and I'm taking it from you!", they're a liberal.

"Corrected for punctuation and reality."
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 03:25AM
Trying to stick traffic deaths into the statistics for marijuana deaths is deceiful. Driving is dangerous and can cause death with or without marijuana, but marijuana alone cannot kill. Would you say that using a cell phone or drinking and eating have a "death rate"? Only while driving.

Smoking pot has never killed anybody.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 03:33AM
Agreed with Linc,

"But that is not the only error in these self serving comparisons. It does not even consider whether, as some studies suggest, there are long term consequences from Marijuana use."

Again post them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 05:50AM
I think marijuana use should be decriminalized, but only a person who has never smoked marijuana and/or is incapable of self-honesty would say that smoking marijuana has no negative effect on one's coordination and reaction time.
Anonymous User
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 06:00AM
Once while I was in college, I was smoking pot with friends at an outdoor event in rural Wisconsin. The four of us drove home in a Volkswagen, all quite stoned. The driver missed a turn. We went airborne and landed in a pasture surrounded by befuddled cows. The problem we had was that we actually flew over the fence and we were trapped in with the cows. After some debate, my friend crashed the car through the fence to get back onto the road.

The point is, we could have easily killed ourselves or someone else. For all I know, the cows might have wandered onto the road and caused an accident.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 06:36AM
The long term adverse effect of marijuana use is, in a word: stupidity. It continues to affect the mind and body for at least a week after the stone wears off, but users refuse to recognize that.

Pot ruins short term memory without which there is very little learning. Memories don't 'stick'. Getting along in life requires constant learning to deal with changing situations, but potheads become mildly dull-witted, unable to adapt, making the same mistakes in life over and over. They are prematurely senile. This may be very subtle, but it is the subtlety of marijuana induced mental deterioration that makes it so dangerous, because all potheads swear that they are intelligent. Yet they lag behind, settling for crummy jobs at low pay, letting bosses bully them and competitors out-maneuver them, becoming more passive, ineffectual, self-deluding, frustrated and grouchy with the passage of time. By late middle age, they are menials or disaffected losers, often with obsessive, paranoid beliefs, yet because their awareness is compromised, this doesn't dawn on them until it is way too late to catch up. I smoked it myself in my teens, but stopped when I saw what was happening to my friends.

It is fun, though, the first few times you try it.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 06:48AM
Linc,

"Trying to stick traffic deaths into the statistics for marijuana deaths is deceiful."

Tell that to Kairos. From his linked article:

"in 1990 data, deaths from alcohol-related crashes are included in alcohol consumption deaths, but not in motor vehicle deaths. In 2000 data, 16,653 deaths from alcohol-related crashes are included in both alcohol consumption and motor vehicle death categories."
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 06:58AM
"I think marijuana use should be decriminalized, but only a person who has never smoked marijuana and/or is incapable of self-honesty would say that smoking marijuana has no negative effect on one's coordination and reaction time. "

Of course it does, but because it makes people afraid they might mess up they drive extra carefully + people on marijuana if anything drive too slow.

Let's put it this way do cars kill people? Sure they kill hundreds of thousands a year. So why are cars legal and marijuana illegal?




Linc funny, I always took you for a regular smoker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2009 07:00AM by Kairos.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 07:04AM
What is deceitful, linc, is the constant use of statistics on death from tobacco use, from alcohol use, that are many years delayed and from health issues. While, at the same time, insisting that only deaths from immediate use of Marijuana while remaining in a sitting position are to be measured. And insisting that there are no health consequences to Pot.

There are many Marijuana traffic related deaths. It is not unusual for head on collisions where someone who is stoned drifts across medians. Just as with alcohol but not tobacco.

At the Scopes Monkey Trial, Clarence Darrow gave a brilliant speech, but the cynical journalist H.L. Mencken told him "You may as well have shouted it up a waterspout in Outer Mongolia for all the effect it will have on your listeners ..

Ditto here.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 07:46AM
I'd like to see the statistics on deaths while stoned in traffic accidents. I'm not saying people stoned don't have traffic accidents I'm just wonder what percentage is it compared to the average population?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 09:35AM
Kairos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I think marijuana use should be decriminalized,
> but only a person who has never smoked marijuana
> and/or is incapable of self-honesty would say that
> smoking marijuana has no negative effect on one's
> coordination and reaction time. "
>
> Of course it does, but because it makes people
> afraid they might mess up they drive extra
> carefully + people on marijuana if anything drive
> too slow.

Driving too slowly is a real problem on the highways. Some of the elderly are a menace precisely because they drive (and react) too slowly.

The point is, marijuana use undeniably negatively effects one's judgment and reaction time. This in turn negatively effects one's ability to operate a vehicle.


> Let's put it this way do cars kill people? Sure
> they kill hundreds of thousands a year. So why
> are cars legal and marijuana illegal?

Because cars are a necessary evil in the 21st century. Perhaps in another 500 years (or whatever) when other, safer forms of transportation have been developed, the operation of cars in public will be illegal.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 10:38AM
Only an idiot would drive stoned on a highway.

Pot will be neccessary for the 21st century if we are to survive.

Anyway if this the best you guys can come up with. I think its time for legalization.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2009 10:40AM by Kairos.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 05:38PM
I don't know of anyone who'd be stupid enough to suggest that one's driving ability is not impaired while he's under the influence of marijuana. Even the heaviest users - the 'stoners' - of whom I know several advise against it. No one I know believes that because he's stoned he's a better, 'more cautious ' driver.

But many of the medications which I take twice a day carry caveats about driving immediately after ingesting the prescribed dosages. What's the big deal? Any time you alter your system's natural chemical balances, (and that's exactly what drugs do) you increase the chances of screwing up your normal driving judgment and your reaction times in emergency situations.

So if you're going to make pot usage illegal for that reason, you'd have to make ALL drugs illegal too.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
April 10, 2009 08:13PM
Yes driving at high speed like on highways is stupid with pot. Driving slowly through the suburbs people tend to drive better.

" Any time you alter your system's natural chemical balances, (and that's exactly what drugs do) you increase the chances of screwing up your normal driving judgment and your reaction times in emergency situations. "

What about coffee its a drug?

Either way again Jazz's point is that people should not drive while taking normal prescription meds so what's the fracking deal?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2009 08:14PM by Kairos.
I too would like to see your statistics navy. And marijuana use and distribution is decriminalized, until you get caught multiple times
Everyone Else said:
A bunch of @#$%&.


SOURCE, PLEASE.
listen,its good though? xD
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
May 09, 2009 12:10AM
Kairos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only an idiot would drive stoned on a highway.

Only an idiot would drive drunk on a highway. Pot and alcohol make people idiots. That's the point.

You act as if marijuana enhances your judgment when in point of fact it does just the opposite.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
May 09, 2009 12:13AM
No you've made a major error. Very few people drive on highways stoned maybe .0001% of the population while many people drive drunk.

With pot one would be more likely to make an intelligent decision about driving on the highway with alcohol someone is less likely to make an intelligent decision and head onto the highway.

"You act as if marijuana enhances your judgment when in point of fact it does just the opposite. "

You are incorrect marijuana does in fact enhance judgment which is why it is illegal and alcohol which dehances judgement is illegal. If it was legal judgement would be enhanced and republicans and their ilk would not get elected, wars would not be fought, pharmaceutical companies would not be rich. Pot is illegal, because it improves judgement while alcohol is legal because it makes judgement worse.


A simple case in point ask a police officer how many of them have been attacked by people just smoking pot. Their answer 100% of the time will be no. Ask the same question about alcohol they will say probably 3 times today. Ask them the same question about people without using either and they will say sometimes.

Cannabis improves judgement and reduces violence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

President Eisenhower



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2009 12:15AM by Kairos.
Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
May 09, 2009 12:38AM
"Very few people drive on highways stoned maybe .0001% of the population while many people drive drunk." -Kairos

Kai, I gotta say, you've gone a little bit too far with that notion. I know several people who smoke pot who upon occasion drive stoned. We have one acquaintance who does essentially everything stoned including teach his high school class in intercity L.A. (good thing too because he's a psycho basket case when he isn't stoned).

I don't drive while high although I have to admit to doing it in my youth. I will grant that there is a big difference between driving stoned and driving drunk. No comparison really. While it isn't that hard to drive fine while stoned, you are still impaired and that is never a best case situation. I just won't do it. Actually, I don't even like leaving the house when I'm high. It's a stay at home and chill thing for me.

But to say that only 1/10,000th of the population ever drives stoned is a major error. That's like 3,000 people in the whole country. I mean come on.

Re: Annual Deaths From Marijuana? A Big, Fat, Zero
May 09, 2009 02:16AM
Consumption of alcohol by adults is legal.
Driving your car under the influence of alcohol is a crime.

If you allow for the legal consumption of marijuana for adults you can still make it a crime to drive your car while stoned.
The same goes for any other substance that affects your perception, decision making, and/or reflexes and coordination.


Mac
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login


This forum powered by Phorum