SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

SelectSmart.com Your dialect reveals where you live.
What do you call this small freshwater lobster-like crustacean?
Crawdad
Crawfish
Crayfish
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bernie again

Posted by Indy! 
Bernie again
January 23, 2021 02:35AM
Because nobody likes Joe - especially the people who now realize how dumb they were to vote for him.

Re: Bernie again
January 23, 2021 12:46PM
Indy!
Because nobody likes Joe - especially the people who now realize how dumb they were to vote for him.

Bahahahaha.

Sadly, our Swampcult progressives here are slow on the uptake in coming to their senses about Joe.

C'mon, uh, well, gosh, men!????

A question, when the person who frustrates Joe identifies as something other than male, how do you think he ejaculates? Is it still C'mon man?

Is it ever, C'mon, well, babe? C'mon (generically) woman!, female?????

If, as he dipped low into dementia, dad had settled on ejaculating C'mon man!, everyone would have been man, even a four year old little girl.

I know that no one here has dealt with dementia existentially as I have. But, what is your opinion?
January 23, 2021 03:30PM
I wish to God that just for five seconds you could fully comprehend just how stupid you come across in this forum, pb.

And speaking of your existential dealings with dementia, I think you should at least be a little concerned. A one in ten chance isn't huge, but you are showing some alarming traits that I think warrant a thorough medical evaluation...

Will I Inherit Dementia From My Parents? Is Dementia Hereditary?

If you’re caring for a relative living with dementia, it’s natural to be concerned about whether or not you or your children will develop the disease. In reality, there are actually different kinds of dementia – and most of them are not hereditary.

Read on to learn out about the common types of dementia, and what the chances for people with relatives diagnosed with dementia to develop the disease.

January 23, 2021 05:27PM
I wish to God that just for five seconds you could fully comprehend just how stupid you come across in this forum, pb. -po

I have a wish for you, too, po, that being that you could know how much more pleasant life could be if you could engage it with A SENSE OF HUMOR!

And, don't go there. Every humorless person I've ever encountered says, "I have a sense of humor. In fact, I have a good sense of humor. Actually few people have a sense of humor as good as mine!" It never fails.

I suspected that my absurd little rant might get under your skin and that you'd be incapable of understanding it for what it was.

In fact, as I have said many times, Joe appears to have vascular dementia, as did my father. Vascular dementia is the result of many mini strokes. While one can't inherit vascular dementia per se, one can be prone to having a brain that strokes. In some cases, those strokes can result in vascular dementia.

If my diagnosis of Joe's correct, and I'm confident, Joe will continue as he has for the last little while and then there'll be another mini stroke and he'll decline to a lower plateau.

That will probably be 25th Amendment time.
January 23, 2021 07:47PM
big tech has been caught rigging/deleting downvotes on biden posts/videos

==========================================================================
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!