SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Write and post your long form essays and articles on The SelectSmart.com Post.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Forgive my schadenfreude, but I am enjoying witnessing the paroxysms coming from the right here and elsewhere.

Posted by Curt Anderson 
I love their thrashing about. They just cannot cope with the fact that Biden won the election and is the president now.

I even enjoy hearing the psychiatrists on TV talk about these woebegone voters just as they would talk about anybody with a mental deficiency. We are told to be kind and to be patient with them.

I expect we will be seeing ads for these confused and dejected Trump voters along the lines of the TV ads for St. Jude's Hospital or the ASPCA.

I love how McConnell is now calling for unity and respect for the rules and traditions of the Congress.

"Let's not bicker and argue over who tried to violently overthrow who. This is supposed to be a happy occasion!"

This is the same sort of shock, embarrassment, and utter despair that pb is valiantly trying to fend off realizing.

KEEP THE FAITH, pb!!!

Ponderer
I love how McConnell is now calling for unity and respect for the rules and traditions of the Congress.

"Let's not bicker and argue over who tried to violently overthrow who. This is supposed to be a happy occasion!"

Not to defend Swamp Mitch at all but, c'mon man! A politician behaving inconsistently. Call the NYT. You may be able to share in a Pulitzer!

Bahahahaha!
i would reply, but i dont know wth that word means angry smiley

are you calling me a nazi or a niggger?

==========================================================================

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2021 02:07AM by txcup.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!