SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Write and post your long form essays and articles on The SelectSmart.com Post.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Joe Ejaculates, "C'mon man. Gimme a break."

Posted by Rube 
Joe Ejaculates, "C'mon man. Gimme a break."
January 22, 2021 04:19PM
Often has been the time that I've described ways that Joe Biden resembles my dad as dad slipped further and further into vascular dementia. It's startling. And, sad.

One characteristic of dad's demise is that he developed pet phrases that became default ways that he expressed himself. Just as Joe is doing now.

This, "C'mon man!" ejaculation is classic.

And, I want all of you Swampcult Dems and progressives who are responsible for Joe's election to remember that you elected a demented doddering old fart every time Joe says it.

(That is, if his smoke filled room handlers ever let him out of the basement again. Joe might very well become to the presidency what Howard Hughes was to being rich and famous.)

Actions have consequences. And, you're to blame for what is coming.

[www.foxnews.com]
Re: Joe Ejaculates, "C'mon man. Gimme a break."
January 22, 2021 07:14PM
"C'mon man is the response of a patient man to a bullying blowhard. It is not a pet phrase. Would you be more impressed if he had unloaded and told Trump what kind of an evil, ignorant disaster he was.
January 22, 2021 07:33PM
Incidentally the question that was asked to which Biden responded "come on man" was to a reporter, probably Fox News, who asked if 100 million inoculations in 100 days is too modest of a goal.

January 22, 2021 07:46PM
meagain
"C'mon man is the response of a patient man to a bullying blowhard. It is not a pet phrase. Would you be more impressed if he had unloaded and told Trump what kind of an evil, ignorant disaster he was.

Most of what dad would say...until he was way gone was a normal thing to say. C'mon man is what rappers might say. Not Presidents addressing someone from the Associated Press.
January 22, 2021 07:47PM
Curt Anderson
Incidentally the question that was asked to which Biden responded "come on man" was to a reporter, probably Fox News, who asked if 100 million inoculations in 100 days is too modest of a goal.

Associated Press.
January 22, 2021 08:20PM
"C'mom man" was a common term long before there was any such thing as a Rapper. In Britain, it was just "Come on!" "Man" is an Americanism and I suspect was around just as long.
January 22, 2021 08:33PM
Of course. It's not refined. It's certainly not appropriate for a President speaking to a member of the press. It's something between crass and vulgar. And, it's typical of people with dementia.

Forget it, though. You're not going to pass Curt as SS Sycophant-in-Chief.
January 22, 2021 09:10PM
Rube
Of course. It's not refined. It's certainly not appropriate for a President speaking to a member of the press. It's something between crass and vulgar. And, it's typical of people with dementia.

Forget it, though. You're not going to pass Curt as SS Sycophant-in-Chief.

Bollocks! It was frequently expressed as "C'mon! Get serious!" A gentle way of letting someone know they are being foolish or obtuse. Vulgar is the newer stfu and some similar.

So, rube: C'mon! Get serious. Stop being so infantile in trying to find fault with Biden's every move or word. I am not as polite as he.
January 22, 2021 09:44PM
C'mon man! Do you take drugs? Are you a drug addict? ~Joe Biden
January 22, 2021 09:51PM
I'm with peebs. The only time Joe says "Come on man" is when he loses track of his thought process. This is not even hard to see or understand. Biden is clearly having memory issues. And btw, I don't know why you guys would think this is surprising or out of the question - it's basically an open secret that Dianne Feinstein forgets things right after a meeting is over. Allegedly Chuck Schumer has asked her more than once to step down from her committee chair (or whatever it is) because he has a conversation with her and she forgets it immediately. Then there was the DC pharmacist who came forward and said there are plenty of elected officials in DC who purchase Alzheimer's medication from his drug store. Our government (and btw - ESPECIALLY Democrats) are incredibly old. The average age for Ds in Congress is something like 71. This is a serious issue and Joe is just ONE of the people we should be concerned about.
January 22, 2021 09:57PM
Preach it indy!.
January 22, 2021 10:18PM
Feinstein is 87 and running for re-election. Ask yourself - how many people do you know that are 87 and still working at their career job? My stepfather is coincidentally 87 and - thank goodness - still has all his marbles. He retired from his career job 15 years ago. He was a restaurant kitchen designer - an important job - but not as important as a US Senator. Look around your life - who in their 80s even still WANTS to work a real job? And if you think I'm going overboard - check out this from New Yorker magazine...

New Yorker
In a hearing on November 17th, Dianne Feinstein, the senior Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, who, at eighty-seven, is the oldest member of the Senate, grilled a witness. Reading from a sheaf of prepared papers, she asked Jack Dorsey, the C.E.O. of Twitter, whether his company was doing enough to stem the spread of disinformation. Elaborating, she read in full a tweet that President Trump had disseminated on November 7th, falsely claiming to have won the Presidential election. She then asked Dorsey if Twitter’s labelling of the tweet as disputed had adequately alerted readers that it was a bald lie.

It was a good question. Feinstein seemed sharp and focussed. For decades, she has been the epitome of a female trailblazer in Washington, always hyper-prepared. But this time, after Dorsey responded, Feinstein asked him the same question again, reading it word for word, along with the Trump tweet. Her inflection was eerily identical. Feinstein looked and sounded just as authoritative, seemingly registering no awareness that she was repeating herself verbatim. Dorsey graciously answered the question all over again.

The article goes on to say there are EIGHT members of the current Senate over 80 years of age - twice the highest number of any previous Senate. The country is in the most precarious position it's been in since the Great Depression (the one in the 1930s - not the Bush Depression) - possibly on the brink of another civil war or a revolution - and this is who we expect to bring us out of it? And btw - why is California (allegedly the smart, forward thinking state in this country) still electing these useless dinosaurs like Feinstein and Pelosi? eye rolling smiley

[www.newyorker.com]
January 22, 2021 10:35PM
Tony Fauci is 80. As for elected octogenarians, the young whippersnappers in their 60s, 50s and younger are free to challenge them.

January 22, 2021 10:42PM
The great majority of people in that age group do not have dementia. Of those that do, it is more often mild cognitive impairment. Their experience easily compensates for that

For those of the calibre you are denigrating, at half mental speed, they would leave both of you standing.
January 23, 2021 01:55AM
Fauci? The guy who said masks DON'T work and then changed it to masks DO work when the rest of the scientific world laughed at him the way I just laughed at meagain's post? smoking smiley
January 23, 2021 02:09AM
Indy,
Your posts are indistinguishable from Rube's or some religious nut complaining science "changed its mind".

Fauci was stating the CDC advice at the time that masks were not recommended for the general public, as authorities were trying to prevent a mask shortage for health workers. Also it wasn't known then that asymptomatic people could easily be contagious.

January 23, 2021 02:13AM
Sure Curt. And your source material backed it up. Oh wait... smoking smiley
January 23, 2021 02:14AM
Indy!
Fauci? The guy who said masks DON'T work and then changed it to masks DO work when the rest of the scientific world laughed at him the way I just laughed at meagain's post? smoking smiley

it was also mask OR distance

which got perverted into 'AND' distance by the corrupt agents of hype and lockdowns

==========================================================================
January 23, 2021 02:15AM
Indy,
You go first. Provide your source material with a link of Fauci saying that masks don't work.

January 23, 2021 02:33AM
Translation: "I made it up, Indy - but you know that."
January 23, 2021 02:37AM
I made it up. --Indy
(but you know that.)

There, I fixed your punctuation errors.

January 23, 2021 03:14AM
Since Indy cannot back up his claim about Fauci and for the edification of others here...

Marco Rubio says Anthony Fauci lied about masks. Fauci didn’t.
In early March, Fauci said “there's no reason to be walking around with a mask.”

In the same interview, he said people could wear masks if they liked, but they wouldn’t get perfect protection, and it would further pinch what at the time was a short supply of masks for doctors and nurses. [Fauci wouldn't have said masks don't work, since as a doctor, he knew and was concerned that health workers might not have enough masks.]

After researchers discovered that asymptomatic people were spreading the virus, the public health community shifted to recommending that everyone wear a mask.

Rubio's claim is FALSE.
[www.politifact.com]

January 23, 2021 05:12AM
You are making it up, indy. Fauci was one of the early mask believers. Even the WHO said masks were not necessary as the virus was not though to be airborne. As soon as it became clear that it could be or might be, the advice changed from Fauci and all other authorities.
January 23, 2021 01:01PM
Indy!

Right on! Dr. Fauci, the Swampcult progressives saint. No are so blind, eh!!!!!?
January 23, 2021 01:06PM
Curt Anderson
Indy,
Your posts are indistinguishable from Rube's or some religious nut complaining science "changed its mind".

Fauci was stating the CDC advice at the time that masks were not recommended for the general public, as authorities were trying to prevent a mask shortage for health workers. Also it wasn't known then that asymptomatic people could easily be contagious.

Science hasn't distinguished itself with COVID, Curt. Is your worship so blind that you can see that?

I can. We've been following the science as literally as an Al Qaeda follows the 2nd chapter of the Quran and we've been all over the place in the last year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!