SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Write and post your long form essays and articles on The SelectSmart.com Post.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Almost 60% of voters were voting AGAINST Trump - not FOR Biden

Posted by Indy! 
Almost 60% of voters were voting AGAINST Trump - not FOR Biden
November 24, 2020 07:31PM
Which again proves Bernie would have been a landslide of epic proportions - perhaps even tilting both sides of Congress to super majorities for the Ds.

Not going to quote it - look if you're interested, don't if you're not...

[www.axios.com]
pb
Re: Almost 60% of voters were voting AGAINST Trump - not FOR Biden
November 24, 2020 07:33PM
Undoubtedly.

Clouseau's entire mandate will be accomplished when Trump peacefully leaves the White House.

What do we do then?
November 24, 2020 07:37PM
Settle in for more tax theft and cutting of the social safety net.
pb
November 24, 2020 07:46PM
Indy!
Settle in for more tax theft and cutting of the social safety net.

He does seem to be trending toward Bubba.
November 24, 2020 08:11PM
Would Bernie Sanders have done better than Joe Biden in the US election?

[www.newstatesman.com]

It's impossible to say and we will never know, but the author makes some good points.
November 24, 2020 08:54PM
I doubted and will always doubt that Sanders could have defeated Trump. Lincoln Project-type and "classic" Republicans would not have embraced Sanders. I don't think John McCain's widow would have endorsed Sanders. Biden had a home field advantage in Pennsylvania. Obviously Black voters preferred Biden over Sanders.

Sanders' grandiose promises and policies in the primaries wouldn't have appealed to the broader general election audience.

After four crazy years of Trump, boring "Sleepy Joe" sounded pretty good to voters. And Biden was smart enough to let Trump beat himself.

One thing we do know, is that Trump didn't want Biden as his opponent. He got himself impeached trying to avoid Biden.
November 24, 2020 09:07PM
Good points.

I think Bernie would have had a tough time taking PA or GA. That's 36 EVs right there. So if Bernis won the rest of the states that Biden did, he'd have beaten Trump by 2 EVs. Bernie would probably have won NV, but AZ? Not so sure about that. Bernie is said to have had a lot of support among 30 and under Americans, but where were they in the NC primary or on Super Tuesday?
pb
November 24, 2020 09:56PM
Donna
Good points.

I think Bernie would have had a tough time taking PA or GA. That's 36 EVs right there. So if Bernis won the rest of the states that Biden did, he'd have beaten Trump by 2 EVs. Bernie would probably have won NV, but AZ? Not so sure about that. Bernie is said to have had a lot of support among 30 and under Americans, but where were they in the NC primary or on Super Tuesday?

Since I'm from Pennsylvania, I know what happened on the ground here and am convinced that Biden didn't win in Pennsylvania, I think Trump could have lost here to Bernie, except for one thing.

I think the cheating was Joe's smoke filled room handlers enterprise.

And I think that Joe's grand Super Thursday victory was a part of it.

And, I can't imagine ever believing anything else. And, from what I read, millions upon millions agree with me. Many millions.
November 24, 2020 10:12PM
You're a nice person, but your political analysis is generally horrible.
November 24, 2020 10:13PM
history will record that 'win' with an asterisk -- and hopefully the day that america's election system was debugged

==========================================================================
pb
November 24, 2020 10:21PM
Donna
You're a nice person, but your political analysis is generally horrible.

Thanks.

And, you probably know that in the ways I'm a wacko, I can embrace it with no problem...

...but the inescapable truth is that, in this case, millions share my analysis...exactly!
November 24, 2020 10:45PM
pb
Since I'm from Pennsylvania, I know what happened on the ground here and am convinced that Biden didn't win in Pennsylvania, I think Trump could have lost here to Bernie...

Prognosticators, fortune-tellers and others like the "California Psychics" usually demonstrate their soothsaying abilities by correctly citing a past event or fact that they presumably wouldn't know. For example, they might "see" their client's desire to marry or start a business.

In your case, pb, that you can't correctly identify the winner of the Pennsylvania's electoral contest, doesn't inspire much confidence in your ability to name the winner in a hypothetical Trump/Sanders match up.
pb
November 24, 2020 11:02PM
Curt Anderson
pb
Since I'm from Pennsylvania, I know what happened on the ground here and am convinced that Biden didn't win in Pennsylvania, I think Trump could have lost here to Bernie...

Prognosticators, fortune-tellers and others like the "California Psychics" usually demonstrate their soothsaying abilities by correctly citing a past event or fact that they presumably wouldn't know. For example, they might "see" their client's desire to marry or start a business.

In your case, pb, that you can't correctly identify the winner of the Pennsylvania's electoral contest, doesn't inspire much confidence in your ability to name the winner in a hypothetical Trump/Sanders match up.

Bernie got cheated on Super Thursday in the same way that Trump did on election day.
November 24, 2020 11:10PM
pb
Bernie got cheated on Super Thursday in the same way that Trump did on election day.

Quite. Both Sanders and Trump were "cheated" by a conspiracy of more people voting for Biden.

Like me on Parler! -- Donald Trump

pb
November 24, 2020 11:21PM
Curt Anderson
pb

Quite. Both Sanders and Trump were "cheated" by a conspiracy of more people voting for Biden.

You're credulous, Curt.

Millions upon millions have figured it out. Clouseau's amazing, shocking vote totals have the smell of Chicagoland.
November 25, 2020 12:02AM
pb
Curt Anderson
pb

You're credulous, Curt.

Millions upon millions have figured it out. Clouseau's amazing, shocking vote totals have the smell of Chicagoland.

And 33% of Republicans believe in the Qanon theories as being true. Another 25% believe it is partly true. While, only 4$ of Democrats believe them. According to a survey a few months ago. I suspect that the Republican numbers are higher than that now after the pounding propaganda.

That you do is no surprise. It is a revealing statistic, though. Proof that Republicans are the home of illiteracy and supernaturalist sadsacks.
pb
November 25, 2020 12:27AM
And 33% of Republicans believe in the Qanon theories as being true. Another 25% believe it is partly true. -me

You are such a BSer.

Among the GOPs I know, I'd be shocked if close to 20% of GOPs have any idea of what QAnon is.

The last time you posted something this bizarre, I requested a link.

You're going to have to give us a link on this.
November 25, 2020 12:44AM
pb
And 33% of Republicans believe in the Qanon theories as being true. Another 25% believe it is partly true. -me

You are such a BSer.

Among the GOPs I know, I'd be shocked if close to 20% of GOPs have any idea of what QAnon is.

No I am not! I will tell you that it was in early September.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2020 12:45AM by meagain.
pb
November 25, 2020 12:52AM
meagain
pb

You are such a BSer.

No I am not! I will tell you that it was in early September.

Can you understand why people here doubt your integrity?
November 25, 2020 12:52AM
"Since I'm from Pennsylvania, I know what happened on the ground here and am convinced that Biden didn't win in Pennsylvania," -pb

That's a really stupid hallucination that you've chosen to live in, pb.

"And, I can't imagine ever believing anything else." -pb

Conservatives are always running on empty the vast majority of the time. Except when it comes to wacky conspiracy theories. Then reality can't get a word in edgeways with 'em. Whatever they imagine... is reaeeeel...!

"And, you probably know that in the ways I'm a wacko, I can embrace it with no problem..." -pb

You never do in the ways that matter.

November 25, 2020 12:55AM
Wow, meagain. I'd heard that too. You were actually right on the numbers there...

Majority Of Republicans Believe The QAnon Conspiracy Theory Is Partly Or Mostly True, Survey Finds

Some 56% of Republicans believe that QAnon, a far-right conspiracy theory, is mostly or partly true, according to a new Daily Kos/Civiqs poll released Wednesday, a remarkably high number considering many of the outlandish assertions espoused by QAnon supporters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2020 12:56AM by Ponderer.
November 25, 2020 12:56AM
A new poll finds that half of President Donald Trump's supporters believe in QAnon, a baseless conspiracy theory that has been repeatedly disproven and deemed by the FBI as an extremist threat, even if they do not know it by name.

The Yahoo! News poll conducted by YouGov surveyed 1,583 registered voters online after last week's town hall with President Trump, where he said he was unaware of the group despite retweeting its supporters on his Twitter account and previously saying its supporters "like me very much" and "love our country."
[www.usatoday.com]

Like me on Parler! -- Donald Trump

November 25, 2020 12:58AM
See why people here doubt you're sanity, pb?

Yeah, keep watching that Fox News boy I tell ya what.

pb
November 25, 2020 01:08AM
Curt Anderson
A new poll finds that half of President Donald Trump's supporters believe in QAnon, a baseless conspiracy theory that has been repeatedly disproven and deemed by the FBI as an extremist threat, even if they do not know it by name.

The Yahoo! News poll conducted by YouGov surveyed 1,583 registered voters online after last week's town hall with President Trump, where he said he was unaware of the group despite retweeting its supporters on his Twitter account and previously saying its supporters "like me very much" and "love our country."
[www.usatoday.com]

That's idiotic!

You yourself felt the need to splain what QAnon is. It's an obscure micro belch on the American intellect.

Here's a liitle thought experiment for you. Think about those Trump rallies you've seen reported on on Rachel. Picture those people in those MAGA hats, shouting their love for Trump. Now, tell me that you think that half of those people have the foggiest idea what QAnon is, let alone "believe in" it, know it by name or not.

You people can reeeeeeeeally be dummkopfs. And, paranoid. Talk about believing in conspiracies.

Why buy TV cable!!!!!? You people are funnier that Lucy and Desi!
pb
November 25, 2020 01:09AM
Ponderer
See why people here doubt you're sanity, pb?

Yeah, keep watching that Fox News boy I tell ya what.

Fox!!!!!?

Me? I'm not Newsmax man.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!