SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Write and post your long form essays and articles on The SelectSmart.com Post.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Trump Plans Emergency to Stay in Office

Posted by pb 
pb
Re: Trump Plans Emergency to Stay in Office
August 04, 2020 05:28PM
Ponderer
"What this thread has done is to demonstrate that TDS is alive and well on SS." -pb

You say that. But were I to ask you to give examples of any derangement any of us have spoken in here, you couldn't cite and support a single thing.

What this and many other threads have done here is demonstrate the absolute idiocy and emptiness of the OAF cult members' accusations.

There is virtually nothing you have put on this forum in the last four plus years that is TDS-free.

The mere suggestion that Trump would attempt not to leave...

...were he to lose in 020, which he won't...

...is deranged.

I know it's sincere and heartfelt, and that is proof of derangement.
August 04, 2020 05:47PM
"There is virtually nothing you have put on this forum in the last four plus years that is TDS-free." -pb

When are you ever going to get it through your thick, bone-filled skull that making baseless accusations without backing any of them up with proof is asinine in the extreme? And that doing that in volume is just that much more asinine?

"The mere suggestion that Trump would attempt not to leave...

...were he to lose in 020, which he won't...

...is deranged."
-pb

Then why can you never do more than just say that??? Why can't you present and support a case that flies in the face of all the highly intelligent and experienced experts in this country who absolutely disagree with you. You say that, and then never give an explanation to validate your comment. You have done nothing but make an invalid assertion.

We say that OAF is an enemy of the State and we back it up with examples of things he has said and done that only an enemy of this state would do. For @#$%&'s sake, pb. He has already @#$%& our justice system up the ass in ways that a foreign enemy could only dream about doing to us. He has already floated on a number of occasions that he is looking to postpone the election. The words came out of his own mouth. But I am deranged for thinking he means anything he says. eye rolling smiley

Believing in the possibility and even likelihood that he is going to refuse to leave office or ruin the election is a simple, straight forward assessment of the situation before us.

pb
August 04, 2020 05:58PM
When are you ever going to get it through your thick, bone-filled skull that making baseless accusations without backing any of them up with proof is asinine in the extreme? And that doing that in volume is just that much more asinine? -po

This is so obvious. I could easily give examples but you'd say, "Nuh uh," and, I'd say, "Yup." And we'd just keep repeat that ad infinitum.

In this case, Trump's going to win and this brouhaha will come to nothing.

But, if he should lose to the D.O.F., you'll be proved to be deranged and wrong.
August 04, 2020 06:02PM
"This is so obvious. I could easily give examples but you'd say, "Nuh uh," and, I'd say, "Yup." And we'd just keep repeat that ad infinitum." -pb

Try me.

And look, it's not my fault that things you think are a legitimate arguments based on facts rarely turn out to be and I call you out on them and demonstrate how they aren't.

And there is the real reason you don't post explanations. Because you know all you have is @#$%&.

August 04, 2020 06:03PM
"But, if he should lose to the D.O.F., you'll be proved to be deranged and wrong." -pb

Here's a great example. I could ask you until I am blue in the fingers to explain the logic behind that nonsensical babble and you will simply never do it.

pb
August 04, 2020 06:06PM
Ponderer
"This is so obvious. I could easily give examples but you'd say, "Nuh uh," and, I'd say, "Yup." And we'd just keep repeat that ad infinitum." -pb

Try me.

And look, it's not my fault that things you think are a legitimate arguments based on facts rarely turn out to be and I call you out on them and demonstrate how they aren't.

And there is the real reason you don't post explanations. Because you know all you have is @#$%&.

The very idea that Trump plans not to leave if he loses in 020, which he won't, and you'll be proved to be stricken with TDS, which you won't acknowledge. You never do.

Yada yada yada...
pb
August 04, 2020 06:08PM
Ponderer
"But, if he should lose to the D.O.F., you'll be proved to be deranged and wrong." -pb

Here's a great example. I could ask you until I am blue in the fingers to explain the logic behind that nonsensical babble and you will simply never do it.

Precisely!

Logic is meaningless to you.
August 04, 2020 06:33PM
Aaaaand we're back to the projection.

Saying there is a likelihood of something happening is not the same as declaring that it is going to happen. Saying there's a strong possibility of something happening isn't either.

You declare that he isn't going to do it. Fine. That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. But there is no way that you can present a case that recognizing the possibility that he will is deranged.

August 04, 2020 06:38PM
He's just gonna say it again, isn't he.

pb
August 04, 2020 06:55PM
But there is no way that you can present a case that recognizing the possibility that he will is deranged. -po

Huh
August 04, 2020 07:01PM
At least you agree. That's a start.

pb
August 04, 2020 07:25PM
How could I possibly. I read several languages, but not that!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!