Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

OK - THIS is Indy's last post of the day

Posted by Indy! 
OK - THIS is Indy's last post of the day
August 03, 2020 04:55AM
Hilarious tweet I just ran across...

Net favorability in the most recent YouGov poll:

Mitch McConnell: -23%
Nancy Pelosi: -15%
Donald Trump: -11%
The Republican Party: -10%
Mike Pence: -9%
Joe Biden: -7%
The Democratic Party: -7%

[t.co]

How sad. Both Biden AND Trump have lower favorabilities than Moscow Mitch. The only thing keeping Biden in this race is Trump.
Re: OK - THIS is Indy's last post of the day
August 03, 2020 05:27AM
Indy!
Hilarious tweet I just ran across...

Net favorability in the most recent YouGov poll:

Mitch McConnell: -23%
Nancy Pelosi: -15%
Donald Trump: -11%
The Republican Party: -10%
Mike Pence: -9%
Joe Biden: -7%
The Democratic Party: -7%

[t.co]

How sad. Both Biden AND Trump have lower favorabilities than Moscow Mitch. The only thing keeping Biden in this race is Trump.

By "lower" you mean higher, right?

Trump is unintentionally sabotaging his own and Republican candidates' campaigns.

August 03, 2020 07:14PM
HE can't distinguish signs.
August 03, 2020 07:50PM
My bad - read it wrong. Once again - as always - Indy proves he's the only person on the board willing to admit when he has made a mistake.

BTW, if I were dumb enough to be supporting Biden? I wouldn't be crowing about a -7 "favorability" rating. eye rolling smiley
August 03, 2020 09:41PM
I wouldn't be dumb enough to assume a random tweet is current or accurate.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Joe Biden: Favorable/Unfavorable
[www.realclearpolitics.com]

Trump is unintentionally sabotaging his own and Republican candidates' campaigns.

August 04, 2020 12:43AM
Here's another mistake you can correct:

I have admitted when I have been wrong in here before. So has Donna. So your statement is in error.

August 04, 2020 02:45AM
I don't remember that the same way you, Donna and Curt never remember I have admitted to being wrong FAR more than anyone else on the board. I get credit for ZERO - you guys get credit for ZERO. smiling smiley
August 04, 2020 03:18AM
I see. So if you don't remember something happening, it didn't happen. Is that it?

"Once again - as always - Indy proves
he's the only person on the board willing
to admit when he has made a mistake."

-Indy!

That statement is wrong. I am still waiting for you to admit that you made a mistake.

Oh wait a second! I get it!

You're happy to admit it when you make a mistake... but if what you were doing was actually intentionally lying, you won't admit to anything. I see. I get it now. Clever little devil you!

August 04, 2020 06:13AM
Ahhh... I see, so if YOU don't remember something happening - it didn't happen. Is THAT it?

I think you need to re-read that statement, btw. There's a key qualifier in there that makes it accurate.
August 04, 2020 07:33AM
I have never said in here that you never admit to a mistake. This is the first I have ever joined in any discussion of your mistakes and your willingness to admit to them. As far as I can recall anyways. You're grasping at strawmen to obfuscate and keep from admitting your mistake when you said,

-Indy!

Saying that was a demonstrable mistake. So please feel free to take this opportunity to admit to making this mistake here and now and just yank that band-aid off already. It'll be over quick.

August 04, 2020 07:55AM
Someone who likes to flaunt her vocabulary on a daily basis (the "mendacious" thing is getting a little worn out, btw) should be able to see there is a clear qualifier in the statement that makes it true. I have now given you TWO opportunities to read it - but obviously you're more concerned with "getting" Indy. Maybe I'm talking to Donna, again? Probably. eye rolling smiley
August 04, 2020 08:05AM
You better watch that gauge on your obfuscation tank. At the speed you're burning it up, you might run out soon.

Oh who am I kidding. Like it isn't inexhaustible.

-Indy!

Saying that was a demonstrable mistake. So please feel free to take this opportunity to admit to making this mistake here and now and just yank that band-aid off already. It'll be over quick.

August 04, 2020 09:03AM
Do you want a little help? Just say the word. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
August 04, 2020 05:33PM
So just to be clear, is your claim that you are "the only person on the board willing to admit when he has made a mistake" limited to just the rare couple of times that you have done it? Because that is still wrong. Even if that what you underhandedly meant.

My mistake was in assuming that when you said that you admit to making a mistake, that you meant that you always admit to making a mistake. That was my mistake. And I see that and fully admit that now. Clever little devil you!

I will take note that you are only going to admit to making mistakes that you are willing to admit to. thumbs up

August 04, 2020 07:18PM
Half right. I don't admit to a "mistake" when I am better informed than those claiming I made a "mistake" which is - let's face it 99% of the time. We've been down this road so many times you, Donna and Curt must own property on the street by now. Anytime I'm called out for a "mistake" or a "lie" and I don't agree with your (uninformed) assessment - I give you a chance to prove it. You never do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!