Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Trump's COVID briefing, was perfunctory, but it stayed on script until...

Posted by Curt Anderson 
Trump's COVID briefing, was perfunctory, but it stayed on script until...
July 22, 2020 07:15AM
...Trump volunteered this.
Trump speaks on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well, frankly’
President Trump said Tuesday that he wishes the best for Ghislaine Maxwell, who is jailed on charges she helped convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein procure underage girls.

“I don’t know, I haven’t really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly,” Trump said when asked whether he thinks she will use what she reportedly knows about other powerful men to get herself out of trouble.

“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach and I guess they lived in Palm Beach, but I wish her well.”
[nypost.com]

His new campaign manager probably died a little when Trump said that.
Re: Trump's COVID briefing, was perfunctory, but it stayed on script until...
July 22, 2020 10:02PM
REPORTER: "Ghislaine Maxwell is in prison and a lot of people want to know if she's going to turn in powerful people. I know you've talked in the past about Prince Andrew and you've criticized Bill Clinton's behavior. I'm wondering, do you feel she's going to turn in powerful men? How do you see that working out?"

TRUMP: "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. But I wish her well, whatever it is. I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew, I just don't know. Not aware of it."

Trump thereby sent a very public message to Ghislaine Maxwell, the special friend of Jeffrey Epstein, who knows Epstein's secrets, and Trump's: Don't squeal on me. I've got your back.

We may never know what Ghislaine Maxwell could say about Trump's behavior at Jeffrey's parties, because Trump made news at his coronavirus task force briefing yesterday. He was seen sending a message. Trump seems to subscribe to the theory that it is better to do witness tampering right in the open on TV, with such apparent lack of guile or guilt that the act cannot be thought wrong.

Trump is unintentionally sabotaging his own and Republican candidates' campaigns.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2020 10:11PM by Curt Anderson.
July 22, 2020 11:10PM
A comment I found on Facebook by one of Sean Shealy's friends:

"It's a threat, like a Mafioso saying 'Hey I hope Skinny Charlie does ok in jail (unless he squeals like a rat).'"
July 22, 2020 11:19PM
Donna
A comment I found on Facebook by one of Sean Shealy's friends:

"It's a threat, like a Mafioso saying 'Hey I hope Skinny Charlie does ok in jail (unless he squeals like a rat).'"

You remember Trump called Michael Cohen a rat.

Trump is unintentionally sabotaging his own and Republican candidates' campaigns.

August 04, 2020 11:43PM
More of the political genius that is Trump:

Jonathan Swan interviewed Trump for an HBO/Axios special, and in the course of the interview, he asked the president about Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump: Her friend or boyfriend was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail. Yeah, I wish her well. I’d wish you well.

Jonathan Swan: I mean, she’s an alleged child sex trafficker.

Trump: Big deal! Her boyfriend died!

August 05, 2020 12:49AM
How would a pedophile answer that line of questioning? Hmmm... probably no "big deal" to them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!