Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.

The job of the Biden campaign is simple, and Trump is helping.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If all we work at it, we might get Trump stoned on marijuana.

Posted by Curt Anderson 
If all we work at it, we might get Trump stoned on marijuana.
May 19, 2020 09:03PM
“Cannabis may stop coronavirus from infecting people, study finds.”
[www.politifact.com]

The evidence that pot might prevent or cure COVID-19 is at least as solid as the evidence that hydroxychloroquine does. Plus Trump doesn't need fancy-schmancy controlled medical studies to form an opinion. He just needs to hear stories from random people.

Who here can tweet to about Cannabis and Coronavirus to Trump and FOX & Friends Twitter accounts?

"White power! White power!" --Demented Racist Donald Trump

Re: If all we work at it, we might get Trump stoned on marijuana.
May 19, 2020 09:30PM
A friend of mine sent me a video of someone named Yvette (couldn't make out her last name) who claims to be a nurse in Dallas who stands outside and addresses a crowd with claims that hydroxychloroquine is effective on 98% of COVID-19 patients and that stay-at home orders aren't needed. That's the second video like that I've seen over the last couple of weeks. I wasn't able to trace the identity of either person.

This latest video comes with the warning: Watch this now before it's taken down! Experience has shown me that videos which contain that warning also contain a healthy dose of bullshit.

Expect this to be a trend.

Trump must be heavily invested in hydroxychloroquine.
May 19, 2020 09:57PM
Here's what WebMD has to say about Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate: [www.webmd.com]

It appears that the possible side-effects are no more common or serious than most other prescription drugs.
May 19, 2020 10:11PM
Donna
Here's what WebMD has to say about Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate: [www.webmd.com]

It appears that the possible side-effects are no more common or serious than most other prescription drugs.

Actually, under "Precautions" it said that users should "Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps", Trump probably does artificially tan unless it's just makeup. Also "Hydroxychloroquine may cause a condition that affects the heart rhythm" and merely being Trump's age, 73, he probably has some heart arrhythmia.

May 19, 2020 10:20PM
I'm thinking the White House doctor was pretty aware of everything he needed to be. Jussayin...
May 19, 2020 10:27PM
OldeDude
I'm thinking the White House doctor was pretty aware of everything he needed to be. Jussayin...

We can't rule out the possibility that Trump is lying and he's not really taking HCQ. Another possibility is that the doctor was pressured by Trump to prescribe it against the doctor's better judgement. Or the doctor gave Trump a placebo and told him it was HCQ.

May 19, 2020 10:28PM
Curt, there are precautions like that on numerous prescription drugs. The drug manufacturers provide those precautions for patient safety and to cover their asses. The possible side effects listed for Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate are considered rare.
May 19, 2020 10:28PM
I believe Trump is invested in hydrochloroquine. First off, lots of rumors about it, also rumors about him trying to discourage other types of treatments/cures behind the scenes, also trying to open everything back up too early and last and most telling (imho) - he hedged on it in his last speech in a purposeful attempt to fake people out. He said “a lot of people think I OWN THE COMPANY - I don’t own the company” instead of saying he was merely invested in it... which is really what people are suggesting.
May 19, 2020 10:29PM
Not really my concern. Kind of like Kennedy and Marilyn. Or bill and monica (until he lied).
May 19, 2020 11:16PM
I asked a couple of my doctor friends if a legitimate doctor would prescribe hydroxychloroquine to an obese 73 year old. One of them texted me back and said he'd like to know his EKG and called Trump's doc a "douche bag doctor".

May 19, 2020 11:19PM
I wouldn't allow Trump's doctor anywhere near my douche bag.
May 19, 2020 11:23PM
Donna! Many people do not suffer serious side effects. However, some do. Those effects are going to affect people taking it without medical supervision more. The dosage will need to be carefully monitored nd adjusted if even the mildest effects are present.
May 19, 2020 11:31PM
Hydroxychloroquine is a prescription drug, so in order to start taking it, you would need to see a doctor who would supply the medical supervision you speak of, right?
May 19, 2020 11:56PM
Actually weed would be good for DJT and by extension the country. He probably wouldn't be such an asshole if he were stoned all the time.
May 20, 2020 08:00AM
Has Trump tried Banandine yet? Apparently it might be effective against Covid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!
May 20, 2020 08:24AM
Kairos
Has Trump tried Banandine yet? Apparently it might be effective against Covid.

Ah, the ol' mellow yellow! Is gonna be a sudden craze.

May 20, 2020 12:13PM
Hydroxychloroquine is the generic. I have no idea other why Democrats are so distressed about the use of the medication. If you feel it’s unsafe; don’t take it. Talk to your physician or pharmacist not CNN or Democrats
May 20, 2020 02:25PM
So unlike the chosen one, Trump doesn't smoke or drink alcohol. Makes you think, doesn't it? And he's talked to his doc about it. He's actually an involved patient. That's better than more than 90% of the US, that don't know, don't care about what they're being pushed.
pb
May 20, 2020 03:26PM
I've said that my wife took it for years and it effectively treated a terrible autoimmune disease.

There can be side effects, and if she'd experienced them, she would have discontinued the drug.

The wacked out PC progressives are making it sound as if this is a dangerous experimental drug.

Idiocy.

And proof of TDS.
May 20, 2020 06:51PM
pb
The wacked out PC progressives are making it sound as if this is a dangerous experimental drug.

I agree with your main point. Hydroxychloroquine isn't any more dangerous than most other prescription meds. Long-term use of the Omeprazole that Ponderer and I have been taking for acid reflux has much more potentially serious side-effects than than Hydroxychloroquine, which is why we're in the process of phasing it out.

Where you're wrong, pb, is pinning this overreaction to Hydroxychloroquine on "wacked out PC progressives". That's your PDS talking.

From [www.marketwatch.com] :

‘This will kill you,’ Fox News host warns viewers with risk factors

"If you are in a risky population here, and you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus or in a worst-case scenario you are dealing with the virus, and you are in this vulnerable population, it will kill you. I cannot stress enough: This will kill you." - Fox News host Neil Cavuto,
May 20, 2020 06:56PM
Fuk Neil. In that same segment a physician was interviewed and she told him he was wrong.
pb
May 20, 2020 07:02PM
If you are in a risky population here, and you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus or in a worst-case scenario you are dealing with the virus, and you are in this vulnerable population, it will kill you. I cannot stress enough: This will kill you." - Fox News host Neil Cavuto

It's the "risky population" thing that's crucial here.

Clearly, if you're a person who shouldn't take the drug, don't take it.

The wacko, in my mind, is Nancy Pelosi, who wishes the President wouldn't take it because he's morbidly obese.

Bahahahaha!
May 20, 2020 07:06PM
Well since it's a prescription drug, your doctor will determine if you should start taking it, right? It's not your decision. At least that's the way it's supposed to be gone about.
pb
May 20, 2020 07:20PM
Donna
Well since it's a prescription drug, your doctor will determine if you should start taking it, right? It's not your decision. At least that's the way it's supposed to be gone about.

At the moment, I'm prescribed two medications thst I don't take. Ultimately, it's the patient's choice.

But, your point is a good one. Trump's not buying this on a street corner.
May 21, 2020 12:33AM
He'd probably like to sell it on a street corner, though.
pb
May 21, 2020 12:46AM
Donna
He'd probably like to sell it on a street corner, though.

Any way to make a buck!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!