Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

This isn't complicated. 2020 is a referendum on Trump.

The job of the Biden campaign is simple, and Trump is helping.
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Trump attempts to distract from his ineptitude with contrived conspiracy theories

Posted by Curt Anderson 
Trump attempts to distract from his ineptitude with contrived conspiracy theories
May 14, 2020 08:00AM
People are dying of coronavirus, the economy is shambles. So now Trump is manically creating new conspiracies, starting with "Obamagate", which even he can't explain. Tuk22 promises to keep up posted on the latest Trump ejaculations*.

Phi Rucker, Washington Post: In one of your Mother’s Day tweets, you appeared to accuse President Obama of ‘the biggest political crime in American history, by far’ — those were your words. What crime exactly are you accusing President Obama of committing, and do you believe the Justice Department should prosecute him?

Trump: Uh, Obamagate. It’s been going on for a long time. It’s been going on from before I even got elected, and it’s a disgrace that it happened, and if you look at what’s gone on, and if you look at now, all this information that’s being released — and from what I understand, that’s only the beginning — some terrible things happened, and it should never be allowed to happen in our country again.

Rucker: What is the crime?

Trump: You know what the crime is. The crime is very obvious to everybody. All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours

*Definition of ejaculation
2. a short sudden emotional utterance
[www.merriam-webster.com]

"White power! White power!" --Demented Racist Donald Trump

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2020 08:09AM by Curt Anderson.
Re: Trump attempts to distract from his ineptitude with contrived conspiracy theories
May 14, 2020 08:20AM
Nice distraction. Obama and many in his administration spied on their political opponent. Espionage. The biggest political scandal in American history. Get your thumb out of your ass...
Re: Trump attempts to distract from his ineptitude with contrived conspiracy theories
May 14, 2020 08:23AM

All you have to do is read the newspapers, except yours

Lol
The crime was illegally using the DOJ and intelligence communities against American citizens that were against the obomber despot oligarchy. Again, Flynn was just a low hanging fruit, easily provable.
May 14, 2020 08:59PM
Haha our PM is smarter than Trump. Our man blames Nehru who can’t return from the grave for every problem his govt has created in the country.

Maddie
May 14, 2020 09:15PM
madmadmadonna
Haha our PM is smarter than Trump. Our man blames Nehru who can’t return from the grave for every problem his govt has created in the country.

Hi Maddy!!
Good to hear from you and world's most populated democracy. There is only one person Trump will never blame: himself. He is also not above attacking dead people. He still attacked the late John McCain long after he died.

BTW, I don't think the tweet that Ponderer posted in another thread which was supposedly by Trump is real. Although Trump has accused Obama of not being prepared for COVID-19, even though Trump has been president for more than three years.

Why Trump’s efforts to blame Obama for the coronavirus make absolutely no sense
Trump is attacking Obama for not developing tests for a virus that didn’t exist when he was president. Seriously. [www.vox.com]

"White power! White power!" --Demented Racist Donald Trump

May 14, 2020 09:20PM
Thanks Curt. The world has moved on, but life here on sss is still going on at the same reassuring rhythm I have seen from 16 years ago.

Maddie
May 16, 2020 08:13PM
"Haha our PM is smarter than Trump. Our man blames Nehru who can’t return from the grave for every problem his govt has created in the country."

I've been hearing the BJP rhetoric about Nehru from my Hindu clients.

By the way Mads it seems that you missed my post about Modi 4 years ago:

[www.selectsmart.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Build yourselves a wall of ships!" said the Oracle!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2020 08:15PM by Kairos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!