Forum Index            

SelectSmart.com®
Before you decide
Over 20,000 selectors

Rachel Maddow’s Interview Of Lev Parnas: Trump, Pence Were In The Loop...
In Parnas’s words, “President Trump knew...
Is your name welcomed below? Then you can post here. Otherwise, click "Log In" to post!
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Po, Donna, even Curt don't Realize that Adam Schiff in Merely Hamilton Burger

Posted by pb 
pb
Re: Po, Donna, even Curt don't Realize that Adam Schiff in Merely Hamilton Burger
November 12, 2019 01:53AM
Curt Anderson
Indy!
Tuk said exactly what I'm talking about - Schiff said he had seen "enough evidence" (or something to that effect) that Trump was colluding (or whatever you want to call it) with Russia.

Part of a continuing series: Indy agrees with his fellow "progressives", pb and Tuk, about "Russia,Russia,Russia" and the "collusion hoax".

Haha. Indy!, tuk and pb...fellow progressives.

You're the Henny Youngman of SS, "Take my progressives, please."
Re: Po, Donna, even Curt don't Realize that Adam Schiff in Merely Hamilton Burger
November 12, 2019 02:25AM
For the record: Independent/Libertarian

And I disagree with everyone who posts here on pretty much everything.
pb
November 12, 2019 02:30AM
tuk,

I know that they do, but how does a libertarian support Trump?
November 12, 2019 03:08AM
People need to stop watching the news PB and focus on the state of our country. It then becomes clear who to support. The metrics don’t lie.

And to ask why a libertarian supports Trump is to not understand the contrast. Why would a libertarian support regime change, economic restrictions, social engineering, and a much larger administrative state?

What I’m obviously not libertarian on is healthcare, but that’s only because the market is too large to not have some centralized control.
November 12, 2019 04:16PM
"As Indy! pointed out, he was incompetent in the Russia thing." -pb

"Schiff was the guy who said he had seen damning evidence in the Russia, Russia, Russia" -Indy!

He did. How was he lying? The Individual-1 Tower meeting was a cornucopia of damning evidence. Given the fact that because of that damned DOJ memo, Mueller simply wasn't ever going to criminally indict a sitting president, period, he did the next best thing. He did everything he could short of criminally charging him for the crimes the evidence shows he committed. He assembled all the facts and damning evidence together and gave it to Congress to impeach him if the were of a mind to.

So would you assert that just because OJ was not found guilty of murdering those two people, the prosecution's case against him and all the damning evidence was a lie?

pb
November 12, 2019 04:20PM
Po,

You are a true believer!
pb
November 12, 2019 04:30PM
Based on that leaked memo, po, it appears that the GOPs are going to be making the point that Schiff made that Russia claim and apparently, despite your true belief, he'll have no reply.
November 12, 2019 04:59PM
No matter how many times that's explained, hon, some people still don't get it.
pb
November 12, 2019 05:16PM
Donna
No matter how many times that's explained, hon, some people still don't get it.

No. Don't believe it.
November 12, 2019 05:18PM
Don't believe what?
November 12, 2019 05:19PM
"Based on that leaked memo, po, it appears that the GOPs are going to be making the point that Schiff made that Russia claim and apparently, despite your true belief, he'll have no reply." -pb

Okay, help me out here...

How does any narrative about Schiff the Twitler Cult wants to pull out of its ass in any way defend the president against the mountains of factual, documented, and unanimously corroborated evidence that, starting tomorrow, is going to be dumped on his fat felonious orange head?

You do know what's starting tomorrow don't you...? Your media sources have at least told you about that haven't they?

pb
November 12, 2019 05:59PM
How does any narrative about Schiff the Twitler Cult wants to pull out of its ass in any way defend the president against the mountains of factual, documented, and unanimously corroborated evidence that, starting tomorrow, is going to be dumped on his fat felonious orange head?

Of course, I'm unconvinced about the mountains, etc. you see in front of you. A mirage, in my opinion.

But, to your point, I agree.

I believe that the GOPs' idea is to try to make the case that it is the Dems who are the real devils in this tale. Schiff will be the symbol of their evil.

Even if it's true that Schiff makes Hitler look like Mother Theresa, it doesn't change who Trump is. But, voters seem to focus on one source of evil at a time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2019 06:00PM by pb.
pb
November 12, 2019 06:28PM

Donna,

This is an example of one of po's Do You Still Beat Your Wife questions we were discussing recently.

In order to answer it, she requires me either to argue or to agree that there is a cult and that there are mountains of factual evidence and that the evidence has been unanimously corroborated and that Trump's orange head is both fat and felonious.

It's difficult when someone turns a question into an offensive argument.

Po does that here regularly.
November 12, 2019 06:39PM
Yes. Obfuscate over the semantics of the way the question was worded rather than address the clearly obvious f*cking point of it in the first place.

How does highlighting anything the right accuses Schiff of defend the president against the documented, and unanimously corroborated evidence that, starting tomorrow, is going to be leveled at him?

Same exact question with all those mean parts you don't like removed. Can you address it now?

pb
November 12, 2019 06:53PM
Ponderer
Yes. Obfuscate over the semantics of the way the question was worded rather than address the clearly obvious f*cking point of it in the first place.

How does highlighting anything the right accuses Schiff of defend the president against the documented, and unanimously corroborated evidence that, starting tomorrow, is going to be leveled at him?

Same exact question with all those mean parts you don't like removed. Can you address it now?

No.

I did answer your question. I just didn't tolerate the hate speech you built into it.

Po, I did answer the question:

But, to your point, I agree.

I believe that the GOPs' idea is to try to make the case that it is the Dems who are the real devils in this tale. Schiff will be the symbol of their evil.

Even if it's true that Schiff makes Hitler look like Mother Theresa, it doesn't change who Trump is. But, voters seem to focus on one source of evil at a time.
November 12, 2019 07:06PM
Fair enough. smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

This forum powered by Phorum

Cookies Consent Policy & Privacy Statement. All Rights Reserved. SelectSmart® is a registered trademark. | Contact SelectSmart.com | Advertise on SelectSmart.com | This site is for sale!